Candace Owens Slammed By Conservative Org That Championed Her

In other worrds, I DGAF what she said. The only reason you defend her is because she is black and says bad things about blacks. The foundation that cut her off is a conservative organization. I don't haave to defend a black person just becaause they aree black and I damn sure WILL NOT defend a blacck sellout.
LOL you just keep making an ass of yourself. You “DFAF” what she said…but you started a thread on her based on what she supposedly said.

She doesn’t work for this organization, she works at Daily Wire.

This organization you stated a thread on is a neocon “conservative” organization ran by Jews. Why do you support Jews badmouthing blacks like Candice?

The foundation that cut her off is a conservative organization. I don't haave to defend a black person just becaause they aree black and I damn sure WILL NOT defend a blacck sellout.

It's her comments on Israel that they don't like, and I think they would've distanced themselves from any popular influencer who said things they perceive as anti-Israel, regardless of skin color. Conservatives don't agree on everything. As theHawk said, this is a neocon group, so the word "conservative" should actually be in quotes.

The David Horowitz Freedom Center, an influential conservative organization, has distanced itself from Candace Owens, expressing regret for propelling her to fame.

They criticized her for making false claims about Israel and accused her of seeking attention instead of meaningful activism.

The organization condemned her remarks about Israel and the Jews, stating that she is either on the sidelines or actively supporting a crusade against the West.

They declared their commitment to supporting activists who stand for freedom and human life, while also bidding farewell to Owens.

“Instead of focusing on the meaningful activism and defense of American values that brought her to our attention, Candace Owens has become obsessed with her own fame, stirring up drama to compensate for a lack of real achievement,” the organization stated.

So as long as Candace was saying what they wanted to hear about blacks, she was endorsed and promoted, no matter how ignorant. It was fine for her to deny systemic racism against blacks helping continue a 247 year Ma'afa against blacks using her as a black faced tool to maintain white supremacy.

So like I said, the house negro does not own the house, once they think they do, they get evicted.
Sounds a lot like your approach as long as a black person echos your thoughts and opinions they are great people but once they stray away from how you want them behave and act, boom they are Uncle Toms and sellouts.

Sounds a lot like your approach as long as a black person echos your thoughts and opinions they are great people but once they stray away from how you want them behave and act, boom they are Uncle Toms and sellouts.
No, Candace Owens is black repeating white supremacist talking points. That's why she's a sellout.

LOL you just keep making an ass of yourself. You “DFAF” what she said…but you started a thread on her based on what she supposedly said.

She doesn’t work for this organization, she works at Daily Wire.

This organization you stated a thread on is a neocon “conservative” organization ran by Jews. Why do you support Jews badmouthing blacks like Candice?
I started a thread because she got booted by the same white conservatives that were eating her out when she was saying what she was about blacks. That has been my entire point. So you can make up whatever you want but I DGAF about what she said.

No, Candace Owens is black repeating white supremacist talking points. That's why she's a sellout.
And you proved my point. Who would have thought you and The David Horowitz Freedom Center would have so much in common

The David Horowitz Freedom Center, an influential conservative organization, has distanced itself from Candace Owens, expressing regret for propelling her to fame.

They criticized her for making false claims about Israel and accused her of seeking attention instead of meaningful activism.

The organization condemned her remarks about Israel and the Jews, stating that she is either on the sidelines or actively supporting a crusade against the West.

They declared their commitment to supporting activists who stand for freedom and human life, while also bidding farewell to Owens.

“Instead of focusing on the meaningful activism and defense of American values that brought her to our attention, Candace Owens has become obsessed with her own fame, stirring up drama to compensate for a lack of real achievement,” the organization stated.

So as long as Candace was saying what they wanted to hear about blacks, she was endorsed and promoted, no matter how ignorant. It was fine for her to deny systemic racism against blacks helping continue a 247 year Ma'afa against blacks using her as a black faced tool to maintain white supremacy.

So like I said, the house negro does not own the house, once they think they do, they get evicted.
Spot on. She was a token, paid mouthpiece. But she was always a moron.

It's her comments on Israel that they don't like, and I think they would've distanced themselves from any popular influencer who said things they perceive as anti-Israel, regardless of skin color. Conservatives don't agree on everything. As theHawk said, this is a neocon group, so the word "conservative" should actually be in quotes.
And like I said, these guys were fine when she was making anti black comments. That's why they suppored her. I don't need your explanation. This ain't about what she said, it's about her getting kicked to the curb by the conservatives who supported her while she was defending white supremacy.

And you proved my point. Who would have thought you and The David Horowitz Freedom Center would have so much in common
We don't. And you don't have a point. Owens WAS repeating white supremacist talking points.

Last edited:
And like I said, these guys were fine when she was making anti black comments. That's why they suppored her. I don't need your explanation. This ain't about what she said, it's about her getting kicked to the curb by the conservatives who supported her while she was defending white supremacy.
She is a cheap intellectual whore who will say whatever gets her attention, which she hopes tonparlay into money. Write her a big enough check, and she will get a Star of David tattoo.

Wait, they just now realised she was seeking attention?

They aren't very smart, are they.

You're acting as if this one specific group represents ALL conservatives. They don't. Again, I wouldn't even call them conservative, it's a neocon group, of course they're not going to like when any popular influencer says something that goes against their neocon stance.

It’s sad you’re too stupid to see what everyone else does.

Everyone else? No. Just you right wingers and you ain't everybody.

Owens HAS spoken white supremacist talking points

You're acting as if this one specific group represents ALL conservatives. They don't. Again, I wouldn't even call them conservative, it's a neocon group, of course they're not going to like when any popular influencer says something that goes against their neocon stance.
You guys act like the actions of less than 2 percent of all blacks equals every black person, so just deal with this because ALL the extremists who now claim to be conservatives have embraced Candace Owens.

Forum List

Back