Candace Owens interviewed by Tucker Carlson- some pro Israel people sound like Black Lives Matter

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Starts about the 10 minute mark…. Candace Owens was recently harshly criticized by Ben Shapiro for her stance toward Israel Palestine.

It’s beautiful commentary by Mrs Owens… Candace was saying what I have been saying and what many others are saying. And that is here in America in the political discourse if somebody criticizes Israel or says they feel bad for Palestinian people including Palestinian kids….. they get labeled all sorts of names falsely like “anti-Semitic” , or “pro Hamas”.

it’s a sad sight to see a small select portion of Americans in the political discourse resort to BLM type tactics. “Silence is violence” type tactics a blm slogan which Candace brought up in the interview above clearly applies to the small portion of Americans that are pro Israel who basically demand people to support Israel ….and if people are talking about Palestinian babies being killed, they have to call them “human shields” according to some supporters of Israel.

Well it ain’t gonna cut it. Free-speech prevails. I’m thankful for people like Candace Owens and Tucker Carlson stepping up on this important issue.

Last edited:
Starts about the 10 minute mark

It’s beautiful. Candace was saying what I have been saying and what many others are saying. And that is here in America in the political discourse if somebody criticizes Israel or says, they feel bad for Palestinian people including Palestinian kids….. they get labeled all sorts of names falsely, like anti-Semitic , or pro Hamas.

it’s a sad sight to see a small select portion of Americans in the political discourse resort to BLM type tactics. “Silence is violence” a blm slogan which Candace brought up in the interview above, clearly applies to the small portion of Americans were pro Israel, and who basically demand people to support Israel and if they are talking about Palestinian babies being killed, they have to call them “human shields”. Well, it ain’t gonna cut it. Free-speech prevails. I’m thankful for people like Candace Owens and Tucker Carlson stepping up on this important issue.

Gross. Who cares what these cruel morons think or say?

Starts about the 10 minute mark

It’s beautiful. Candace was saying what I have been saying and what many others are saying. And that is here in America in the political discourse if somebody criticizes Israel or says they feel bad for Palestinian people including Palestinian kids….. they get labeled all sorts of names falsely like “anti-Semitic” , or “pro Hamas”.

it’s a sad sight to see a small select portion of Americans in the political discourse resort to BLM type tactics. “Silence is violence” type tactics a blm slogan which Candace brought up in the interview above clearly applies to the small portion of Americans that are pro Israel, and who basically demand people to support Israel ….and if people are talking about Palestinian babies being killed, they have to call them “human shields” according to psalm supporters of Israel.

Well, it ain’t gonna cut it. Free-speech prevails. I’m thankful for people like Candace Owens and Tucker Carlson stepping up on this important issue.

Did you know Jews have tracking devices on USMB and Mossad knows the address of every poster?

If we are comparing the moral composition of Jews vesus Muslims, I dont see the debate. Why do we insist on constantly doing this?

one of the great points raised by Candace Owens in the interview is that some of the left wing people who supported black folks on college campuses denigrating white people ….are now criticizing students on college campuses simply for being pro Palestinian or criticizing Israel. It’s a high level of Hypocrisy.

And we see this very bizarre alliance between left wing supporters of Israel and right wing supporters of Israel …..who are denigrating and falsely maligning people who criticize Israel, or who are pro Palestinian as being “anti-Semitic”

Charlie Kirk was brought up on the interview. Owens brought up how Kirk is a huge supporter of Israel and after October 7 on the PBD podcast Kirk had said Israel is one of if not the most monitored areas in the world. It’s the size of New Jersey, and he thought it was possible a standdown order may have been given by rogue elements of the IDF to allow the attack to occur. And citizens of Israel have had the same concerns.

Kirk and turning point USA were subsequently smeared as “anti-Semitic” by some of the pro Israel people…. All for asking a blatantly obvious and fair question about how the October 7 attack could have occurred in the first place.

Starts about the 10 minute mark…. Candace Owens was recently harshly criticized by Ben Shapiro for her stance toward Israel Palestine.

It’s beautiful commentary by Mrs Owens… Candace was saying what I have been saying and what many others are saying. And that is here in America in the political discourse if somebody criticizes Israel or says they feel bad for Palestinian people including Palestinian kids….. they get labeled all sorts of names falsely like “anti-Semitic” , or “pro Hamas”.

it’s a sad sight to see a small select portion of Americans in the political discourse resort to BLM type tactics. “Silence is violence” type tactics a blm slogan which Candace brought up in the interview above clearly applies to the small portion of Americans that are pro Israel who basically demand people to support Israel ….and if people are talking about Palestinian babies being killed, they have to call them “human shields” according to some supporters of Israel.

Well it ain’t gonna cut it. Free-speech prevails. I’m thankful for people like Candace Owens and Tucker Carlson stepping up on this important issue.

Candace's problem is that her opinion is still coming from a place of not caring about what is right. A broken clock can be right twice a day but that doesn't mean it's smart to depend on a broken clock. Some of her comments are clearly antisemitic rather than being constructive.

Your OPs are always crap. Let's talk about how much you gaslight to get your faux folksy 'points' across, Jethro. :rolleyes:

Yet here you are. Making no mistake you’ll continue posting in my threads.

You’re just like the right wingers who troll when they have nothing constructive to say.

Did something go wrong in your life for u to be miserable and nasty to people for no reason. I hope you get the help you need. Have a nice night.

I just watched Candace's interview with Tucker Carlson. She is absolutely right! :clap: In fact, she was saying some of the same things that I and others have been saying, about how completely ridiculous the dialogue has been on this issue, where people can't even ask questions or think for themselves without being attacked and called antisemitic, etc.

She brought up a number of really good points, and I for one think she outclassed Ben Shapiro in a big way, by her response to his bashing of her.

I haven't really followed her work much, but now I have much more respect for her. The funny thing is, she said that she and Ben have disagreed on numerous issues, and with each one of them he turned out to be on the wrong side of the issue and later changed his stance, for example, the Covid vaccine, the Russia/Ukraine war, etc. So she said that having a disagreement with him is nothing new, but the thing that is new is this current bad emotional behavior by people, which she accurately said is just like the BLM talking points.

THANK YOU, Candace! Finally someone with a platform speaking in a way that is rational and logical, as opposed to emotional and tribalistic.

Yet here you are. Making no mistake you’ll continue posting in my threads.

You’re just like the right wingers who troll when they have nothing constructive to say.

Did something go wrong in your life for u to be miserable and nasty to people for no reason. I hope you get the help you need. Have a nice night.
I know frauds when I see them.

I just watched Candace's interview with Tucker Carlson. She is absolutely right! :clap: In fact, she was saying some of the same things that I and others have been saying, about how completely ridiculous the dialogue has been on this issue, where people can't even ask questions or think for themselves without being attacked and called antisemitic, etc.

She brought up a number of really good points, and I for one think she outclassed Ben Shapiro in a big way, by her response to his bashing of her.

I haven't really followed her work much, but now I have much more respect for her. The funny thing is, she said that she and Ben have disagreed on numerous issues, and with each one of them he turned out to be on the wrong side of the issue and later changed his stance, for example, the Covid vaccine, the Russia/Ukraine war, etc. So she said that having a disagreement with him is nothing new, but the thing that is new is this current bad emotional behavior by people, which she accurately said is just like the BLM talking points.

THANK YOU, Candace! Finally someone with a platform speaking in a way that is rational and logical, as opposed to emotional and tribalistic.
She is extremely popular on college campuses, too. So if she gets fired from her current company…She’ll prob just go solo on Twitter and like Tucker will amass millions upon millions of supporters. Praise God freedom prevails.

I love how she stood up to Nikki Haley‘s propaganda as well. Nikki Haley made millions of dollars after being a UN ambassador during which time she was broke. Now Nikki Haley is getting $300,000 for speaking engagements with prepared questions so as to not upset her supporters in Ukraine and Israel.

Forum List

Back