Candace Owens interviewed by Tucker Carlson- some pro Israel people sound like Black Lives Matter

She is extremely popular on college campuses, too. So if she gets fired from her current company…She’ll prob just go solo on Twitter and like Tucker will amass millions upon millions of supporters. Praise God freedom prevails.

I love how she stood up to Nikki Haley‘s propaganda as well. Nikki Haley made millions of dollars after being a youOrr ambassador during which time she was broke. Now Nikki Haley is getting $300,000 for speaking engagements with prepared questions so as to not upset her supporters in Ukraine and Israel.

I doubt she'll get fired, what has she done wrong? Also, she said that she gets along great with everyone at the Daily Wire, and she has a really good relationship with the CEO.

And yeah, I just saw a funny video of her endorsing Nikki Haley for president.......of Israel. :lol: I can't find the clip now, but when I do, I'll post it here.

I doubt she'll get fired, what has she done wrong? Also, she said that she gets along great with everyone at the Daily Wire, and she has a really good relationship with the CEO.

And yeah, I just saw a funny video of her endorsing Nikki Haley for president.......of Israel. :lol: I can't find the clip now, but when I do, I'll post it here.
With the power the Ben Shapiro has the company I suppose it’s possible. But I could be wrong 😑

But yes, whenever you can please post that video is🤗

If we are comparing the moral composition of Jews vesus Muslims, I dont see the debate. Why do we insist on constantly doing this?
Why?? One thing I learned in PHI is that morality is subjective and comparatively,

I found the video it is great.

Ben Shapiro GOES OFF On Candace Owens TELLS HER TO QUIT Daily Wire After She Posts Bible Verse!​

Candace was also responding to some uninformed republican who said that Palestinian civilians are the same as German civilians during World War II. And these same people who mock Muslims and Palestinians in general will constantly like crybabies accuse people of antisemitism with absolutely no evidence to back it up.

Candace is as real as it gets. She is unafraid of the pro Israel lobby in America. Same thing with Tucker Carlson. There is nothing antisemitic she or Tucker has said. People are allowed to praise Christianity and also criticize Israel at the same time.

I found the video it is great.

Ben Shapiro GOES OFF On Candace Owens TELLS HER TO QUIT Daily Wire After She Posts Bible Verse!​

Candace was also responding to some uninformed republican who said that Palestinian civilians are the same as German civilians during World War II. And these same people who mock Muslims and Palestinians in general will constantly like crybabies accuse people of antisemitism with absolutely no evidence to back it up.

Candace is as real as it gets. She is unafraid of the pro Israel lobby in America. Same thing with Tucker Carlson. There is nothing antisemitic she or Tucker has said. People are allowed to praise Christianity and also criticize Israel at the same time.

Thanks for sharing that video, I think that guy brought up a number of excellent points, and this one in particular literally had me cheering, lol!

“Considering the track record of American foreign policy, we need to ask questions about every conflict! It doesn’t matter who it’s between.”

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you! That's basically what I've been saying...and it has been falling on deaf ears here on USMB, for the most part. I guess they either don't realize they've been lied to about previous wars, or they don't care, I don't know. But when it comes to our tax dollars going to perpetual war, always based on lies, especially when we're 33 trilliion in debt, and our dollars going to killing huge numbers of innocent civilians, I think that people SHOULD care, and sane decent people do.

This 'spat' between Owens and Shapiro is, IMO, a struggle to take over Daily Wire. Both are Right Wing media luminaries. Shapiro can verbally skin you alive without you even knowing. He is quite intelligent, persuasive and charismatic. Candace comes on sweet, smiling, laughing but, can tear you apart with her excellent logic, she is a predator, underestimate her at your own peril.

I read some of what Shapiro said about actual photos of dead babies. All I can find are 3 images. 2 look like black blobs and the other appears to be an infant in a 'onesy' with spots of blood all over it (presumably gun shot wounds). Shapiro (on X ) said: “You wanted pictorial proof of dead Jewish babies? Here it is, you pathetic Jew-haters. Israel will minimize civilian casualties. But Israel will not allow the pieces of human shit who did this to live. Every ounce of blood spilled in Gaza is on Hamas,”

To me his rhetoric was way over the top with the 'pathetic Jew haters' comment and I think Candace saw that too. It is not an indication of being a Jew hater to want all the information. The stories reported were of Hamas beheading babies by the dozens, burning infants, raping women, mass killing..Let see it ALL! Does anyone have any links to a REAL story? Maybe it's just me....? Let's see all the dead Jews too from Oct 7. Everything. Let us also determine, with consent of all, who fired the first missile.

Last edited:
This 'spat' between Owens and Shapiro is, IMO, a struggle to take over Daily Wire. Both are Right Wing media luminaries. Shapiro can verbally skin you alive without you even knowing. He is quite intelligent, persuasive and charismatic. Candace comes on sweet, smiling, laughing but, can tear you apart with her excellent logic, she is a predator, underestimate her at your own peril.

I read some of what Shapiro said about actual photos of dead babies. All I can find are 3 images. 2 look like black blobs and the other appears to be an infant in a 'onesy' with spots of blood all over it (presumably gun shot wounds). Shapiro (on X ) said: “You wanted pictorial proof of dead Jewish babies? Here it is, you pathetic Jew-haters. Israel will minimize civilian casualties. But Israel will not allow the pieces of human shit who did this to live. Every ounce of blood spilled in Gaza is on Hamas,”

To me his rhetoric was way over the top with the 'pathetic Jew haters' comment and I think Candace saw that too. It is not an indication of being a Jew hater to want all the information. The stories reported were of Hamas beheading babies by the dozens, burning infants, raping women, mass killing..Let see it ALL! Does anyone have any links to a REAL story? Maybe it's just me....? Let's see all the dead Jews too from Oct 7. Everything.
It is normal and fine to ask for evidence. Now the world has seen horrible videos before

Think back to when ISIL was in control of swaths of Iraq and Syria…. The whole world saw the video of them burning alive the Jordanian pilot. And much of the world has seen their videos of torture of putting people in the car’s and blowing it up, putting people into cages and drowning them in a suburban pool. Those videos were not banned from the Internet They were available on numerous sites.

And yes both Shapiro and Owens are heavy weights. Big-time voices among the right wing media outlets. The thing is Owens is not anti-Israel according to her own words, she simply refuses to agree with everything that people like Shapiro say and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that.

It is normal and fine to ask for evidence. Now the world has seen horrible videos before

Think back to when ISIL was in control of swaths of Iraq and Syria…. The whole world saw the video of them burning alive the Jordanian pilot. And much of the world has seen their videos of torture of putting people in the car’s and blowing it up, putting people into cages and drowning them in a suburban pool. Those videos were not banned from the Internet They were available on numerous sites.

And yes both Shapiro and Owens are heavy weights. Big-time voices among the right wing media outlets. The thing is Owens is not anti-Israel according to her own words, she simply refuses to agree with everything that people like Shapiro say and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that.
Understood, good point. That being said, we were told there was mass killings going on on Oct 7 with stories of beheaded babies, blood in the streets, mayhem, etc. One would think there would be more video/photo evidence. I heard Hamas was using the victims' phones to video their own deaths. Maybe it's me.....I can't find much. Also, if maybe we all SAW this shit it's validity would be heightened and maybe even this shit would be lessened.

Forum List

Back