Cancel Culture is destroying America

I am Jewish and I disagree with you. She was spot on. Don’t be so easily offended.

Best Regards!

A better comparison is anyone who offends Progressives in USA 2021 is like anyone who offended Communists in USSR 1930s.
You mean like conservatives and Nazis.
I mean Like snowflakes and Nazis. You’re the problem and you don’t even see it. Classic. Go listen to some more JustinE Timberlake, you waste of life.
LOL

ShortBus, who offended the Communists in in the 30's? The Nazis. Who offends progressives in 2021? Conservatives. Too bad reality hurts your feelings.
Other way around OCD, don't you even know history you fat fuck? Nazis hated communists hence Hitler invaded the Soviet Union not vice versa. Hitler was the king of cancel culture and of course genocide. Are you ever not a fucking idiot? How is JustinE Timberlake doing?

I recommend professional help for your OCD. What is funny is that I am not a conservative but you lump me into that group because I find leftists like you devoid of any logical thinking. If you reflect on your posts here, you rarely post an original thought. It is 99.9% insults and links you fail to read or watch. Eh JustinE Timberlake? Again, if I had your life, I would join a monastery and take a vow of silence.

View attachment 465779
LOLOL

You just agreed with me. :lmao:

Faun: ShortBus, who offended the Communists in in the 30's?
ShortBus: Nazis hated communists hence Hitler invaded the Soviet Union not vice versa.

You never cease to entertain. :lmao:
Wrong. You said Communists hated Nazis. Communists hated capitalists. Your own quote there shows that you're a moron. Where do I agree that Nazis offended Communists? Did you mean WERE offended by? Can you even speak English, OCD? Are you ever not an idiot fat fuck?

1615296558593.png

I am Jewish and I disagree with you. She was spot on. Don’t be so easily offended.

Best Regards!

A better comparison is anyone who offends Progressives in USA 2021 is like anyone who offended Communists in USSR 1930s.
I mean Like snowflakes and Nazis. You’re the problem and you don’t even see it. Classic. Go listen to some more JustinE Timberlake, you waste of life.
LOL

ShortBus, who offended the Communists in in the 30's? The Nazis. Who offends progressives in 2021? Conservatives. Too bad reality hurts your feelings.
Other way around OCD, don't you even know history you fat fuck? Nazis hated communists hence Hitler invaded the Soviet Union not vice versa. Hitler was the king of cancel culture and of course genocide. Are you ever not a fucking idiot? How is JustinE Timberlake doing?

I recommend professional help for your OCD. What is funny is that I am not a conservative but you lump me into that group because I find leftists like you devoid of any logical thinking. If you reflect on your posts here, you rarely post an original thought. It is 99.9% insults and links you fail to read or watch. Eh JustinE Timberlake? Again, if I had your life, I would join a monastery and take a vow of silence.

View attachment 465779
LOLOL

ShortBus: Nazis hated communists hence Hitler invaded the Soviet Union not vice versa.

Wrong. You said Communists hated Nazis. Communists hated capitalists. Your own quote there shows that you're a moron. Where do I agree that Nazis offended Communists? Did you mean WERE offended by? Can you even speak English, OCD? Are you ever not an idiot fat fuck?

View attachment 465781
No I didn't. I said the Nazis offended the Communists. Who do you think offended the Communists if not the Nazis?

Best Regards!

LOL

View attachment 465779
LOLOL

View attachment 465781
No I didn't. I said the Nazis offended the Communists. Who do you think offended the Communists if not the Nazis?
How did Nazis offend the Communists prior to invading the Soviet Union? I already explained to you, CAPITALISTS! Communists hated Jews as well albeit not the extent of Nazis and Stalin didn't believe it when Hitler attacked him as he thought they were cordial. Stalin and the Communists hated capitalists and anything having to do with religion. Which is why it was such a strong statement when he allied himself with England and the US against the Axis powers.

Are you ever not a complete and utter moron, OCD? You even posted the dialogue and showed you didn't understand what I wrote. If you were any dumber you would be a pile of dirt.

1615296960048.png

Best Regards!

LOL

View attachment 465779
LOLOL

View attachment 465781
How did Nazis offend the Communists prior to invading the Soviet Union? I already explained to you, CAPITALISTS! Communists hated Jews as well albeit not the extent of Nazis and Stalin didn't believe it when Hitler attacked him as he thought they were cordial. Stalin and the Communists hated capitalists and anything having to do with religion. Which is why it was such a strong statement when he allied himself with England and the US against the Axis powers.

Are you ever not a complete and utter moron, OCD? You even posted the dialogue and showed you didn't understand what I wrote. If you were any dumber you would be a pile of dirt.

View attachment 465782
expand...How did Nazis offend the Communists prior to invading the Soviet Union?

LOLOL

ShortBus, invading the Soviet Union is what was offensive.

When do you cease being a retard??

Best Regards!

LOL

View attachment 465779
LOLOL

View attachment 465781

View attachment 465782
expand...How did Nazis offend the Communists prior to invading the Soviet Union?

LOLOL

You said 1930 you fucking troll. They invaded in 1941. Are you ever not an OCD ridden idiot. So why would communists be offended by Nazis 11 years prior to Nazis invading the SU?

OCD, you are a waste of life. You lost yet another debate. Go listen to some JustinE Timberlake.

1615297228576.png

Best Regards!

LOL

View attachment 465779
LOLOL

View attachment 465781

View attachment 465782

LOLOL

You said 1930 you fucking troll. They invaded in 1941. Are you ever not an OCD ridden idiot. So why would communists be offended by Nazis 11 years prior to Nazis invading the SU?

OCD, you are a waste of life. You lost yet another debate. Go listen to some JustinE Timberlake.

View attachment 465784
Poor, ShortBus, that started before 1941...

"Everything I undertake is directed against the Russians. If the West is too stupid and blind to grasp this, then I shall be compelled to come to an agreement with the Russians, beat the West and then after their defeat turn against the Soviet Union with all my forces. I need the Ukraine so that they can't starve us out, as happened in the last war." ~ Hitler, 1939

Best Regards!

LOL

View attachment 465779
LOLOL

View attachment 465781

View attachment 465782

LOLOL

View attachment 465784
Poor, ShortBus, that started before 1941...

"Everything I undertake is directed against the Russians. If the West is too stupid and blind to grasp this, then I shall be compelled to come to an agreement with the Russians, beat the West and then after their defeat turn against the Soviet Union with all my forces. I need the Ukraine so that they can't starve us out, as happened in the last war." ~ Hitler, 1939
OK and where does it state that the Communists hated Nazis? This was 1939 and he didn't invade until two years later and you said " invading the Soviet Union is what was offensive."

Now you're changing your narrative yet again. Stalin did not believe intelligence reports that the Nazis were invading. If he and the communists truly hated them they would have had an arsenal at the border. Are you ever not an OCD ridden moron?

1615298252225.png

I don't share your high trust in Bill Maher
Oh I don't trust him but like the US needed Stalin in WW2, I'll gladly be his ally in a war against the far left lunatics and radical Islam, which he also blasts.

Bill Maher was talking about schools talking politics in classrooms and he scoured the news and his on air example was like one conservative teacher somewhere while he said nothing about the leftists indoctrinating kids across the country from grade schools through universities. I've never seen him speak out against attacking even children or the elderly for wearing red hats.

Bill Maher's not your ally in anything

Right, left and or Center. We need to come together on this and tell the SJWs to pound sand. Bill Maher is a Democrat and frequently eviscerates Trump. But he and Trump agree on at least two facts. First is that endless wars are stupid. Second is that cancel culture is destroying America.

I expect assholes like JoeB, Mac and Candycorn to take the opposite view as they are shameless
Leftist assholes. But can rest of us agree on this please?

80% of Americans believe that cancel culture is a problem in this country but we won’t stand up to the 20% who tell us otherwise. Enough is enough.

Let’s unite against cancel culture

I think you need to listen to the video closer. Bill Maher clearly endorses cancelling conservatives. He's constantly a hypocrite that way

He just said they muddy the waters but thats it. He was against all of as I interpreted it.

Boy your comprehension skills are just whack. The fact that you even care about this stuff is outrageously stupid. Pay no attention to the rewriting of your country's economic system. They're cancelling Dr. Seuss!!!!!

No wonder Republicans have been able to rape and pillage Republican taxpayers for so long.

The fascist from the great white north doesn't object to people who ban children's books needing lives, she objects to people OBJECTING to cancelling Seuss needing lives. Of course she does

Last edited:

Right, left and or Center. We need to come together on this and tell the SJWs to pound sand. Bill Maher is a Democrat and frequently eviscerates Trump. But he and Trump agree on at least two facts. First is that endless wars are stupid. Second is that cancel culture is destroying America.

I expect assholes like JoeB, Mac and Candycorn to take the opposite view as they are shameless

80% of Americans believe that cancel culture is a problem in this country but we won’t stand up to the 20% who tell us otherwise. Enough is enough.

I think you need to listen to the video closer. Bill Maher clearly endorses cancelling conservatives. He's constantly a hypocrite that way

He just said they muddy the waters but thats it. He was against all of as I interpreted it.

Boy your comprehension skills are just whack. The fact that you even care about this stuff is outrageously stupid. Pay no attention to the rewriting of your country's economic system. They're cancelling Dr. Seuss!!!!!

No wonder Republicans have been able to rape and pillage Republican taxpayers for so long.

Keeping people angry and stupid is very effective.

OMG you're literally supporting a fascist children's book banning support event calling people angry and stupid.

If you asses has ANY realization of what you are. Well, you wouldn't care, would you Adolph?

OMG you're literally supporting a fascist children's book banning support event calling people angry and stupid.

If you asses has ANY realization of what you are. Well, you wouldn't care, would you Adolph?
No one has banned these books you idiot.

Ask colfax why he blocked me (again) and watch him squirm. LOL

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

No, he said that Republicans are getting punished for what they actually said. They are getting their "just comuppance." That is clearly supporting cancel culture ... for Republicans. Do you seriously not hear that part?

No...missed it. Where was that?

Seriously? It's about 35 seconds into the video. He says when it happens to Republicans, it's a "just commupance for actual crimes." He's fine with cancelling Republicans

WTF dude. That was the muddying the waters comment that I acknowledged. He then went on to defend Carano and Harrison.

I didn't see you "acknowledge" it in the OP. But clearly he sets a standard of it's OK to cancel Republicans. He is only against Democrats eating their own. That really isn't the same. Bill Maher is like that. He occasionally sounds rational but further analysis show's it's only slight of hand

No no...I believe he said its coming for everyone. I think he is OK with the likes of Alex Jones getting cancelled but clearly not OK with Harrison and Carano. He is a huge anti Trump guy, I know. I think he is a sniveling little asshole but I agreed with 99% of his monologue.

Bill Maher thinks that Democrat misquoting Trump makes him a racist and that Trump was controlled by Putin. He's a whack job. But you trust his reasonableness that he only means Republicans like Alex Jones? He has not earned any such trush.

And why should Alex Jones be cancelled? Don't like him, don't listen to him. Like I don't. It's not my job though to stop others from listening to hate filled gas bags, like Bill Maher who is no better than Alex Jones with his hate filled racist views

He shouldn't. I think Maher was throwing a bone to the leftists as that is his target audience but then bashed cancel culture for 99% of the clip. It wasn't perfect but I am glad he did it. MSDCN and CNN shouldn't be cancelled but they should be honest and state that they are news entertainment vs. news. Like WWE is sports entertainment vs. sports.

I don't share your high trust in Bill Maher

Oh I don't trust him but like the US needed Stalin in WW2, I'll gladly be his ally in a war against the far left lunatics and radical Islam, which he also blasts.

There is no "war against the far left". There is only the idiocy of those who have been taught to hate their fellow Americans.

Any half assed businessman knows that endless culture wars are bad for business. No one is investing in the USA any more. You're too unstable, because you are so easily lead astray.

A Democrat railing against hating "fellow Americans" after four years of Trump is just classic. You idiots have called anyone who thinks differently than you and doesn't want government handouts racists for at least 40 years.

Now you're against hate? Fuck the shit out of you, hate is all you have

I am an Independent and I can be outraged at both.

LOL, funny stuff, huh? That while Batshitcrazylady isn't even American and she's all in on one American party

LOL, funny stuff, huh? That while Batshitcrazylady isn't even American and she's all in on one American party

She is immortalized in my siggy

I'll explain it to you later. Actually I'm not, but I'll tell you that so you can go play now, kiddie

Anything to add colfax_m?

I'll add that collfax goes on and off my ignore list because of his love of bickering

She is immortalized in my siggy

Amazing how Jews still overwhelmingly vote for her party, isn't it?

Anything to add colfax_m?

I'll add that collfax goes on and off my ignore list because of his love of bickering

I don’t engage Azog. He’s never had anything useful to add. His only intention is to cause anger and upset and it got boring.

I'll explain it to you later. Actually I'm not, but I'll tell you that so you can go play now, kiddie
You can’t explain it because it isn’t true.

The books exist and aren’t being taken away. There is no consequence to having one.

What’s happening is the people who own the rights to the book are deciding not to print it anymore. That’s their right based on the fact that the rights to book is their property to do what they want.

Forum List

Back