Cancel Culture is destroying America

The libbies want the cancel talk eliminated because it is a correct fact based identification of what they are seeking to have done and factual identifications do not make them feel good.

They jumped the shark.

FuuqqJt.png

Here is a list of companies that supported the BLM/Communist insurrection.

The Full List – Here Are The 269 Companies Who Are Supporting BLM & Antifa Riots

And you posted that because? Wait, let me guess...you want to cancel those companies?

Anyone else getting irony poisoning?

When making choices in the marketplace it is good to know when a company supports things that are destructive to your country. Like the BLM terrorism.
And yet you get upset and snivel about “cancel culture” when people made a marketplace choice with Disney.

If you worked for a company and your work caused that company to lose money, do they have a right to fire you or not?
Disney lost money AFTER firing her not because of anything she said.

You sure about that?

Recent polls show that 70% of Americans think what Disney did was wrong. 40% of them said it would impact their support for Disney products.

The Twitter outrage mobs DO NOT reflect America. In fact many in the outrage mobs don't care about the products they rage about. It is just a means to an end.

A poll conducted how? The Dailywire doesn't say. The fact that it is a Dailywire poll makes it automatically suspect.

Right, left and or Center. We need to come together on this and tell the SJWs to pound sand. Bill Maher is a Democrat and frequently eviscerates Trump. But he and Trump agree on at least two facts. First is that endless wars are stupid. Second is that cancel culture is destroying America.

I expect assholes like JoeB, Mac and Candycorn to take the opposite view as they are shameless
Leftist assholes. But can rest of us agree on this please?

80% of Americans believe that cancel culture is a problem in this country but we won’t stand up to the 20% who tell us otherwise. Enough is enough.

Let’s unite against cancel culture

I think you need to listen to the video closer. Bill Maher clearly endorses cancelling conservatives. He's constantly a hypocrite that way

He just said they muddy the waters but thats it. He was against all of as I interpreted it.

Boy your comprehension skills are just whack. The fact that you even care about this stuff is outrageously stupid. Pay no attention to the rewriting of your country's economic system. They're cancelling Dr. Seuss!!!!!

No wonder Republicans have been able to rape and pillage Republican taxpayers for so long.

I am an Independent and I can be outraged at both.

Right, left and or Center. We need to come together on this and tell the SJWs to pound sand. Bill Maher is a Democrat and frequently eviscerates Trump. But he and Trump agree on at least two facts. First is that endless wars are stupid. Second is that cancel culture is destroying America.

I expect assholes like JoeB, Mac and Candycorn to take the opposite view as they are shameless

80% of Americans believe that cancel culture is a problem in this country but we won’t stand up to the 20% who tell us otherwise. Enough is enough.

I think you need to listen to the video closer. Bill Maher clearly endorses cancelling conservatives. He's constantly a hypocrite that way

He just said they muddy the waters but thats it. He was against all of as I interpreted it.

No, he said that Republicans are getting punished for what they actually said. They are getting their "just comuppance." That is clearly supporting cancel culture ... for Republicans. Do you seriously not hear that part?

No...missed it. Where was that?

Seriously? It's about 35 seconds into the video. He says when it happens to Republicans, it's a "just commupance for actual crimes." He's fine with cancelling Republicans

WTF dude. That was the muddying the waters comment that I acknowledged. He then went on to defend Carano and Harrison.

I didn't see you "acknowledge" it in the OP. But clearly he sets a standard of it's OK to cancel Republicans. He is only against Democrats eating their own. That really isn't the same. Bill Maher is like that. He occasionally sounds rational but further analysis show's it's only slight of hand

No no...I believe he said its coming for everyone. I think he is OK with the likes of Alex Jones getting cancelled but clearly not OK with Harrison and Carano. He is a huge anti Trump guy, I know. I think he is a sniveling little asshole but I agreed with 99% of his monologue.

Bill Maher thinks that Democrat misquoting Trump makes him a racist and that Trump was controlled by Putin. He's a whack job. But you trust his reasonableness that he only means Republicans like Alex Jones? He has not earned any such trush.

And why should Alex Jones be cancelled? Don't like him, don't listen to him. Like I don't. It's not my job though to stop others from listening to hate filled gas bags, like Bill Maher who is no better than Alex Jones with his hate filled racist views

He shouldn't. I think Maher was throwing a bone to the leftists as that is his target audience but then bashed cancel culture for 99% of the clip. It wasn't perfect but I am glad he did it. MSDCN and CNN shouldn't be cancelled but they should be honest and state that they are news entertainment vs. news. Like WWE is sports entertainment vs. sports.

I don't share your high trust in Bill Maher

Oh I don't trust him but like the US needed Stalin in WW2, I'll gladly be his ally in a war against the far left lunatics and radical Islam, which he also blasts.

There is no "war against the far left". There is only the idiocy of those who have been taught to hate their fellow Americans.

Any half assed businessman knows that endless culture wars are bad for business. No one is investing in the USA any more. You're too unstable, because you are so easily lead astray.

And yet YOU just cannot bring your unwelcome, wrinkly, old foreign ass to leave. The 'Obsessed with America' business is still booming.

Thank you

Boy your comprehension skills are just whack. The fact that you even care about this stuff is outrageously stupid. Pay no attention to the rewriting of your country's economic system. They're cancelling Dr. Seuss!!!!!

No wonder Republicans have been able to rape and pillage Republican taxpayers for so long.

Except you never comment on anything other than culture wars. I've been waiting and waiting for your to display your business acumen and nothing, nada, zilch.

The Full List – Here Are The 269 Companies Who Are Supporting BLM & Antifa Riots

And you posted that because? Wait, let me guess...you want to cancel those companies?

When making choices in the marketplace it is good to know when a company supports things that are destructive to your country. Like the BLM terrorism.
And yet you get upset and snivel about “cancel culture” when people made a marketplace choice with Disney.

If you worked for a company and your work caused that company to lose money, do they have a right to fire you or not?

You sure about that?

Recent polls show that 70% of Americans think what Disney did was wrong. 40% of them said it would impact their support for Disney products.

The Twitter outrage mobs DO NOT reflect America. In fact many in the outrage mobs don't care about the products they rage about. It is just a means to an end.

A poll conducted how? The Dailywire doesn't say. The fact that it is a Dailywire poll makes it automatically suspect.
Daily Wire is suspect now? Disney is struggling. But that’s due to COVID not cancel culture...yet

Except you never comment on anything other than culture wars. I've been waiting and waiting for your to display your business acumen and nothing, nada, zilch.

I have. I have Said I will give Biden two years to see what he does. Slade and I are in a debate right now over the stimulus. I do Not start those threads as others frequently beat me to it. Plus it’s not a debate since finance and math is finite and provable. Feel free to drop in on my debate with Slade. I find The PPP/CARES loans abominable.

You sure about that?

Disney says business is better than ever since the firing....and you believe them? Hahaha

Disney is closing 60 stores this week.

Eat some more spoon fed slop idiot

You sure about that?

Disney says business is better than ever since the firing....and you believe them? Hahaha

The stores are closing due to COVID not some shitty actress they'd been wanting to dump for months.

You sure about that?

The stores are closing due to COVID not some shitty actress they'd been wanting to dump for months.
Jealousy detected....

Recreational Outrage Mob member detected...

Loser identified

Can't wait for the first time a liberal is fired from a job run by a conservative boss for tweets deemed to make the company look bad.

There will lawsuits and raging on Twitter of how wrong it is.

Can't wait for the first time a liberal is fired from a job run by a conservative boss for tweets deemed to make the company look bad.

There will lawsuits and raging on Twitter of how wrong it is.

Hopefully, Conservatives will start firing Liberals who reveal their views in any way which would be found out by their boss. In most states, Political Affiliation is not a protected class.

But Conservatives who are not business owners should apply pressure on Conservative business owners not to tolerate Progressives.

You sure about that?

Jealousy detected....

Recreational Outrage Mob member detected...

Loser identified
Jealous of her MMA career maybe, not of her lack of acting talent.

But thats not what happened. Disney didn't immediately fire Carano, they fired her after a few weeks of tweets by the left calling for her to be fired. That's cancel culture. You are correct, Disney can employ who they want, its when they are pressured by a group to take action, it becomes cancel culture.

But thats not what happened. Disney didn't immediately fire Carano, they fired her after a few weeks of tweets by the left calling for her to be fired. That's cancel culture. You are correct, Disney can employ who they want, its when they are pressured by a group to take action, it becomes cancel culture.

Definitely, a Progressive is someone who wants to destroy our careers for slightest disagreement.

We should pressure Conservative businesses not to provide employment to them.

You sure about that?

Daily Wire is suspect now? Disney is struggling. But that’s due to COVID not cancel culture...yet
Of course the Dailywire is suspect. The Daily Wire - Media Bias Fact Check
  • Overall, we rate The Daily Wire borderline questionable and Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that align with the conservative right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks. If the Daily Wire fails another fact check will be moved to the Questionable list.
Was this an online poll? They don't say. No link to the actual poll, no methodology. Yes, suspect.

Disney had been looking for a reason to fire her. She gave them one.

You sure about that?

• Overall, we rate The Daily Wire borderline questionable and Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that align with the conservative right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks. If the Daily Wire fails another fact check will be moved to the Questionable list.
Was this an online poll? They don't say. No link to the actual poll, no methodology. Yes, suspect.
They admit they are a conservative leaning site. Maybe CNN and MSDNC should do the same? Ever listen to Ben Shapiro. He says who he is all the time. He is a conservative and leans very right. Doesn’t mean his logic

You sure about that?

Ben Shapiro is a conservative. He admits it. I wish CNN and MSDNC would do the same.

Forum List

Back