Cancel Culture is destroying America

Disney had been looking for a reason to fire her. She gave them one.

Of course Gina Carano's words were insensitive. I am Jewish. Holocaust has no parallel.

Sadly we do live in times of Totalitarian Control.
I am Jewish and I disagree with you. She was spot on. Don’t be so easily offended.

Here is a list of companies that supported the BLM/Communist insurrection.

The Full List – Here Are The 269 Companies Who Are Supporting BLM & Antifa Riots

And you posted that because? Wait, let me guess...you want to cancel those companies?

Anyone else getting irony poisoning?

When making choices in the marketplace it is good to know when a company supports things that are destructive to your country. Like the BLM terrorism.
And yet you get upset and snivel about “cancel culture” when people made a marketplace choice with Disney.

If you worked for a company and your work caused that company to lose money, do they have a right to fire you or not?
Disney lost money AFTER firing her not because of anything she said.

You sure about that?

Recent polls show that 70% of Americans think what Disney did was wrong. 40% of them said it would impact their support for Disney products.

The Twitter outrage mobs DO NOT reflect America. In fact many in the outrage mobs don't care about the products they rage about. It is just a means to an end.

A poll conducted how? The Dailywire doesn't say. The fact that it is a Dailywire poll makes it automatically suspect.
Disney says business is better than ever since the firing....and you believe them? Hahaha

Disney is closing 60 stores this week.

Eat some more spoon fed slop idiot

The stores are closing due to COVID not some shitty actress they'd been wanting to dump for months.
Jealousy detected....

Recreational Outrage Mob member detected...

Loser identified
Jealous of her MMA career maybe, not of her lack of acting talent.
You got a crush on her? LOL

Don’t blame you.

I am Jewish and I disagree with you. She was spot on. Don’t be so easily offended.

Best Regards!

A better comparison is anyone who offends Progressives in USA 2021 is like anyone who offended Communists in USSR 1930s.
Her comparison was neighbor ratting out neighbor. My grandmothers sister lived in Germany and she said the same. Granted I did not hear it firsthand but it resonates just the same.

Her comparison was neighbor ratting out neighbor. My grandmothers sister lived in Germany and she said the same. Granted I did not hear it firsthand but it resonates just the same.

Thank you.

In USSR 1980s, many people made anti-Communist jokes and almost no one was afraid. My elders fear was based on old way of life during Stalin's rule. Now I know how people lived under Stalin -- like USA 2021.

Thank you.

In USSR 1980s, many people made anti-Communist jokes and almost no one was afraid. My elders fear was based on old way of life during Stalin's rule. Now I know how people lived under Stalin -- like USA 2021.
My parents left the old SU in the 70s. They say the same. I was lucky enough to be born here.

Here is a list of companies that supported the BLM/Communist insurrection.

The Full List – Here Are The 269 Companies Who Are Supporting BLM & Antifa Riots

And you posted that because? Wait, let me guess...you want to cancel those companies?

Anyone else getting irony poisoning?

When making choices in the marketplace it is good to know when a company supports things that are destructive to your country. Like the BLM terrorism.
And yet you get upset and snivel about “cancel culture” when people made a marketplace choice with Disney.

If you worked for a company and your work caused that company to lose money, do they have a right to fire you or not?
But thats not what happened. Disney didn't immediately fire Carano, they fired her after a few weeks of tweets by the left calling for her to be fired. That's cancel culture. You are correct, Disney can employ who they want, its when they are pressured by a group to take action, it becomes cancel culture.

Disney had been looking for a reason to fire her. She gave them one.
Hmm, I thought the Twitter was trending for longer, my bad. Its ok though, Disney can do what they want, and those that disapprove can walk away with their wallets, so, in the end, everyone gets what they want.

My parents left the old SU in the 70s. They say the same. I was lucky enough to be born here.

We left in 1983 -- few people were able to leave at that time but we did.

We left in 1983 -- few people were able to leave at that time but we did.
Wow. Small world

1) If he could play he d still be playing. He sucked. He is like the JoeB of the NFL.

You mean the awesome principled guy of the NFL?

2) Wrong. She was fired.

No, she wasn't currently under contract. They chose not to contract her for any new projects.

3) At will employees are that for a reason. You dumb fat loser. I have explained to you 100x my issue isn’t the firing it’s the fact that they were pressured to do so. If they were unhappy with her acting then I would have zero issue with it.

So if a customer complains about you and your boss fires you, then you don't have an issue. That's what happened to Carano. The customers complained about her.

4) “Little the Right pays”...that’s like 75 million people. LOL. You really do have zero business acumen. Thank you for proving that again and again.

Someone realized that as much as the huff and puff, the right wing doesn't have that much business pull. They probably remember when the right swore up and down that they were going to Cancel Disney for having Gay Days at Disneyland... and Disneyland was just fine.

You’re like a retarded parrot. You’re stating the same stupid argument that has already been debunked. Adults are talking butt out, fatty.

Nobody thinks you are an adult, buddy.

Kaepernick was fired because he sucked as a QB. He literally had the second worse rating for starting QBs. He was offered backup QB positions and turned them down. He knew he could make a lot more money being a race hustler and wouldn’t have to work at all.

Even if he was fired for his antics on the field, that would mean he was fired for his actions while in uniform. How does that compare to getting someone fired for merely posting their opinion on social media outside of work? It doesn’t, and you know it. No one would had cared if he had just protested on his own time. Instead he protested disrespecting our flag and nation while wearing the uniform of a team, a team people are paying to watch.
I know it’s an impossible task for you, but could be stop being such a dishonest liar?

Uh, there are a lot of shitty QB's in the NFL. Like Trubinsky. He keeps getting more chances.

The NFL fired him for taking a knee.

You guys were all for cancel culture before you were against it.

But thats not what happened. Disney didn't immediately fire Carano, they fired her after a few weeks of tweets by the left calling for her to be fired. That's cancel culture. You are correct, Disney can employ who they want, its when they are pressured by a group to take action, it becomes cancel culture.

Definitely, a Progressive is someone who wants to destroy our careers for slightest disagreement.

We should pressure Conservative businesses not to provide employment to them.
Cry to the Dixie Chick's. They'll care.

Best Regards!

A better comparison is anyone who offends Progressives in USA 2021 is like anyone who offended Communists in USSR 1930s.
You mean like conservatives and Nazis.
I mean Like snowflakes and Nazis. You’re the problem and you don’t even see it. Classic. Go listen to some more JustinE Timberlake, you waste of life.

Kaepernick was fired because he sucked as a QB. He literally had the second worse rating for starting QBs. He was offered backup QB positions and turned them down. He knew he could make a lot more money being a race hustler and wouldn’t have to work at all.

Even if he was fired for his antics on the field, that would mean he was fired for his actions while in uniform. How does that compare to getting someone fired for merely posting their opinion on social media outside of work? It doesn’t, and you know it. No one would had cared if he had just protested on his own time. Instead he protested disrespecting our flag and nation while wearing the uniform of a team, a team people are paying to watch.
I know it’s an impossible task for you, but could be stop being such a dishonest liar?

Uh, there are a lot of shitty QB's in the NFL. Like Trubinsky. He keeps getting more chances.

The NFL fired him for taking a knee.

You guys were all for cancel culture before you were against it.
Again, if they did it was because he did it during his paid work time, while in uniform. No one would had cared if he protested on his own time or on social media.

Cancel culture is firing people for their political beliefs they have outside of work.

Tell us, do most people have the right to protest while on the clock or while representing the organization you work for? You know the answer is “no”, so stop playing dumb.

Best Regards!

I mean Like snowflakes and Nazis. You’re the problem and you don’t even see it. Classic. Go listen to some more JustinE Timberlake, you waste of life.
LOL

ShortBus, who offended the Communists in in the 30's? The Nazis. Who offends progressives in 2021? Conservatives. Too bad reality hurts your feelings.

Best Regards!

LOL

ShortBus, who offended the Communists in in the 30's? The Nazis. Who offends progressives in 2021? Conservatives. Too bad reality hurts your feelings.
Other way around OCD, don't you even know history you fat fuck? Nazis hated communists hence Hitler invaded the Soviet Union not vice versa. Hitler was the king of cancel culture and of course genocide. Are you ever not a fucking idiot? How is JustinE Timberlake doing?

I recommend professional help for your OCD. What is funny is that I am not a conservative but you lump me into that group because I find leftists like you devoid of any logical thinking. If you reflect on your posts here, you rarely post an original thought. It is 99.9% insults and links you fail to read or watch. Eh JustinE Timberlake? Again, if I had your life, I would join a monastery and take a vow of silence.

1615295972383.png

Best Regards!

LOL

Other way around OCD, don't you even know history you fat fuck? Nazis hated communists hence Hitler invaded the Soviet Union not vice versa. Hitler was the king of cancel culture and of course genocide. Are you ever not a fucking idiot? How is JustinE Timberlake doing?

I recommend professional help for your OCD. What is funny is that I am not a conservative but you lump me into that group because I find leftists like you devoid of any logical thinking. If you reflect on your posts here, you rarely post an original thought. It is 99.9% insults and links you fail to read or watch. Eh JustinE Timberlake? Again, if I had your life, I would join a monastery and take a vow of silence.

View attachment 465779
LOLOL

You just agreed with me. :lmao:

Faun: ShortBus, who offended the Communists in in the 30's? The Nazis.

ShortBus: Nazis hated communists hence Hitler invaded the Soviet Union not vice versa.

You never cease to entertain. :lmao:

Forum List

Back