Cancel Culture is destroying America

Right, left and or Center. We need to come together on this and tell the SJWs to pound sand. Bill Maher is a Democrat and frequently eviscerates Trump. But he and Trump agree on at least two facts. First is that endless wars are stupid. Second is that cancel culture is destroying America.

I expect assholes like JoeB, Mac and Candycorn to take the opposite view as they are shameless
Leftist assholes. But can rest of us agree on this please?

80% of Americans believe that cancel culture is a problem in this country but we won’t stand up to the 20% who tell us otherwise. Enough is enough.

Let’s unite against cancel culture

What demographic is behind the Cancel Culture?

ZIONIST JEWS

What does the OP author say when that truth is posted??

He tosses cards.....

Right, left and or Center. We need to come together on this and tell the SJWs to pound sand. Bill Maher is a Democrat and frequently eviscerates Trump. But he and Trump agree on at least two facts. First is that endless wars are stupid. Second is that cancel culture is destroying America.

I expect assholes like JoeB, Mac and Candycorn to take the opposite view as they are shameless

80% of Americans believe that cancel culture is a problem in this country but we won’t stand up to the 20% who tell us otherwise. Enough is enough.

ZIONIST JEWS

He tosses cards.....

Please fuck off. Moron.

I think you need to listen to the video closer. Bill Maher clearly endorses cancelling conservatives. He's constantly a hypocrite that way

He just said they muddy the waters but thats it. He was against all of as I interpreted it.

Boy your comprehension skills are just whack. The fact that you even care about this stuff is outrageously stupid. Pay no attention to the rewriting of your country's economic system. They're cancelling Dr. Seuss!!!!!

No wonder Republicans have been able to rape and pillage Republican taxpayers for so long.

Keeping people angry and stupid is very effective.

OMG you're literally supporting a fascist children's book banning support event calling people angry and stupid.

If you asses has ANY realization of what you are. Well, you wouldn't care, would you Adolph?

Ask colfax why he blocked me (again) and watch him squirm. LOL

Anything to add colfax_m?

I'll add that collfax goes on and off my ignore list because of his love of bickering

I don’t engage Azog. He’s never had anything useful to add. His only intention is to cause anger and upset and it got boring.

LOl...cowardly Colfax. Lost every debate and ran.

ZIONIST JEWS

He tosses cards.....

You want to bring back the ovens, huh Adolf?

All of the sudden, now its a problem.
GWByV4A.jpg

All of the sudden, now its a problem.
GWByV4A.jpg

LMaO comic full of whining

Cancellation appeases frail losers who cannot generate their own normal self satisfaction

Speaking as a Democrat, I feel ashamed how far PROGS have been pussified by our masters. I've never met a more dishonest bunch, so fragile & dumb. Now they're going after Pepe Le Pew.

There's no stopping the left's stupidity, such fucking fools. Other than that I bleed Democrat, even my family were Confederates.

What is cancel culture? If you want the right to say what you want and make people still transact with you you can fuck off. I’m not buying crap from people who think the election was stolen and raided the Capitol.

It's just fucking boycotting. It's not a new, hard or profound concept, whatever society chooses to call it this week.

I am Jewish and I disagree with you. She was spot on. Don’t be so easily offended.

Best Regards!

A better comparison is anyone who offends Progressives in USA 2021 is like anyone who offended Communists in USSR 1930s.
You mean like conservatives and Nazis.
I mean Like snowflakes and Nazis. You’re the problem and you don’t even see it. Classic. Go listen to some more JustinE Timberlake, you waste of life.
LOL

ShortBus, who offended the Communists in in the 30's? The Nazis. Who offends progressives in 2021? Conservatives. Too bad reality hurts your feelings.
Other way around OCD, don't you even know history you fat fuck? Nazis hated communists hence Hitler invaded the Soviet Union not vice versa. Hitler was the king of cancel culture and of course genocide. Are you ever not a fucking idiot? How is JustinE Timberlake doing?

I recommend professional help for your OCD. What is funny is that I am not a conservative but you lump me into that group because I find leftists like you devoid of any logical thinking. If you reflect on your posts here, you rarely post an original thought. It is 99.9% insults and links you fail to read or watch. Eh JustinE Timberlake? Again, if I had your life, I would join a monastery and take a vow of silence.

View attachment 465779
LOLOL

You just agreed with me. :lmao:

Faun: ShortBus, who offended the Communists in in the 30's?
ShortBus: Nazis hated communists hence Hitler invaded the Soviet Union not vice versa.

You never cease to entertain. :lmao:
Wrong. You said Communists hated Nazis. Communists hated capitalists. Your own quote there shows that you're a moron. Where do I agree that Nazis offended Communists? Did you mean WERE offended by? Can you even speak English, OCD? Are you ever not an idiot fat fuck?

View attachment 465781
No I didn't. I said the Nazis offended the Communists. Who do you think offended the Communists if not the Nazis?
How did Nazis offend the Communists prior to invading the Soviet Union? I already explained to you, CAPITALISTS! Communists hated Jews as well albeit not the extent of Nazis and Stalin didn't believe it when Hitler attacked him as he thought they were cordial. Stalin and the Communists hated capitalists and anything having to do with religion. Which is why it was such a strong statement when he allied himself with England and the US against the Axis powers.

Are you ever not a complete and utter moron, OCD? You even posted the dialogue and showed you didn't understand what I wrote. If you were any dumber you would be a pile of dirt.

View attachment 465782
expand...How did Nazis offend the Communists prior to invading the Soviet Union?

LOLOL

ShortBus, invading the Soviet Union is what was offensive.

When do you cease being a retard??
You said 1930 you fucking troll. They invaded in 1941. Are you ever not an OCD ridden idiot. So why would communists be offended by Nazis 11 years prior to Nazis invading the SU?

OCD, you are a waste of life. You lost yet another debate. Go listen to some JustinE Timberlake.

View attachment 465784
Poor, ShortBus, that started before 1941...

"Everything I undertake is directed against the Russians. If the West is too stupid and blind to grasp this, then I shall be compelled to come to an agreement with the Russians, beat the West and then after their defeat turn against the Soviet Union with all my forces. I need the Ukraine so that they can't starve us out, as happened in the last war." ~ Hitler, 1939
OK and where does it state that the Communists hated Nazis? This was 1939 and he didn't invade until two years later and you said " invading the Soviet Union is what was offensive."

Now you're changing your narrative yet again. Stalin did not believe intelligence reports that the Nazis were invading. If he and the communists truly hated them they would have had an arsenal at the border. Are you ever not an OCD ridden moron?

View attachment 465793
ShortBus, I'm talking about Nazis hating Communists, not the other way around. That dates as far back as Hitler's politics go. He wrote about anti-Communism in Mein Kampf.

I am Jewish and I disagree with you. She was spot on. Don’t be so easily offended.

Best Regards!

A better comparison is anyone who offends Progressives in USA 2021 is like anyone who offended Communists in USSR 1930s.
I mean Like snowflakes and Nazis. You’re the problem and you don’t even see it. Classic. Go listen to some more JustinE Timberlake, you waste of life.
LOL

ShortBus, who offended the Communists in in the 30's? The Nazis. Who offends progressives in 2021? Conservatives. Too bad reality hurts your feelings.
Other way around OCD, don't you even know history you fat fuck? Nazis hated communists hence Hitler invaded the Soviet Union not vice versa. Hitler was the king of cancel culture and of course genocide. Are you ever not a fucking idiot? How is JustinE Timberlake doing?

I recommend professional help for your OCD. What is funny is that I am not a conservative but you lump me into that group because I find leftists like you devoid of any logical thinking. If you reflect on your posts here, you rarely post an original thought. It is 99.9% insults and links you fail to read or watch. Eh JustinE Timberlake? Again, if I had your life, I would join a monastery and take a vow of silence.

View attachment 465779
LOLOL

ShortBus: Nazis hated communists hence Hitler invaded the Soviet Union not vice versa.

Wrong. You said Communists hated Nazis. Communists hated capitalists. Your own quote there shows that you're a moron. Where do I agree that Nazis offended Communists? Did you mean WERE offended by? Can you even speak English, OCD? Are you ever not an idiot fat fuck?

View attachment 465781
No I didn't. I said the Nazis offended the Communists. Who do you think offended the Communists if not the Nazis?
How did Nazis offend the Communists prior to invading the Soviet Union? I already explained to you, CAPITALISTS! Communists hated Jews as well albeit not the extent of Nazis and Stalin didn't believe it when Hitler attacked him as he thought they were cordial. Stalin and the Communists hated capitalists and anything having to do with religion. Which is why it was such a strong statement when he allied himself with England and the US against the Axis powers.

Are you ever not a complete and utter moron, OCD? You even posted the dialogue and showed you didn't understand what I wrote. If you were any dumber you would be a pile of dirt.

View attachment 465782
expand...How did Nazis offend the Communists prior to invading the Soviet Union?

LOLOL

You said 1930 you fucking troll. They invaded in 1941. Are you ever not an OCD ridden idiot. So why would communists be offended by Nazis 11 years prior to Nazis invading the SU?

OCD, you are a waste of life. You lost yet another debate. Go listen to some JustinE Timberlake.

View attachment 465784

"Everything I undertake is directed against the Russians. If the West is too stupid and blind to grasp this, then I shall be compelled to come to an agreement with the Russians, beat the West and then after their defeat turn against the Soviet Union with all my forces. I need the Ukraine so that they can't starve us out, as happened in the last war." ~ Hitler, 1939
OK and where does it state that the Communists hated Nazis? This was 1939 and he didn't invade until two years later and you said " invading the Soviet Union is what was offensive."

Now you're changing your narrative yet again. Stalin did not believe intelligence reports that the Nazis were invading. If he and the communists truly hated them they would have had an arsenal at the border. Are you ever not an OCD ridden moron?

View attachment 465793
ShortBus, I'm talking about Nazis hating Communists, not the other way around. That dates as far back as Hitler's politics go. He wrote about anti-Communism in Mein Kampf.
Nope, You just changed your narrative again OCD Fat Fuck. Go listen to some more JustinE Timberlake. Yes, Nazis did hate Communists. And? Idiot. You likely support the genocide of the Jews since you're an insane leftist fat ass.

Best Regards!

LOL

View attachment 465779
LOLOL

View attachment 465781

View attachment 465782

LOLOL

View attachment 465784

View attachment 465793
Nope, You just changed your narrative again OCD Fat Fuck. Go listen to some more JustinE Timberlake. Yes, Nazis did hate Communists. And? Idiot. You likely support the genocide of the Jews since you're an insane leftist fat ass.
LOL

Dumbfuck, I responded to what you posted.
icon_rolleyes.gif

ShortBus: OK and where does it state that the Communists hated Nazis?

Faun: ShortBus, I'm talking about Nazis hating Communists, not the other way around.

Exactly how fucking deranged are ya?

Best Regards!

LOL

View attachment 465779
LOLOL

View attachment 465781

View attachment 465782

LOLOL

View attachment 465784

View attachment 465793
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Faun: ShortBus, I'm talking about Nazis hating Communists, not the other way around.

Nope you changed the fucking narrative you fucking asshole. You said that Communists hated Nazis as Nazis invaded and then I pointed out that you said they hated them in the 30s but the Nazis invaded in 1941 so then you changed your tune you OCD fat fuck to No no no I meant Nazis hated Communists. Fuck you, dishonest pile of garbage.

Your Fucking Post you Fat Fuck:

Who offended the Communists in in the 30's? The Nazis.

How the Fuck did they offend the Communists when they didn't invade until 1941. You didn't say "disliked" or "hated" you said "offended".

I then asked how and you said, by invading them. Idiot, that was 1941. You are fucking moron.

1615321724748.png

Best Regards!

LOL

View attachment 465779
LOLOL

View attachment 465781

View attachment 465782

LOLOL

View attachment 465784

View attachment 465793
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Nope you changed the fucking narrative you fucking asshole. You said that Communists hated Nazis as Nazis invaded and then I pointed out that you said they hated them in the 30s but the Nazis invaded in 1941 so then you changed your tune you OCD fat fuck to No no no I meant Nazis hated Communists. Fuck you, dishonest pile of garbage.

How the Fuck did they offend the Communists when they didn't invade until 1941. You didn't say "disliked" or "hated" you said "offended".

I then asked how and you said, by invading them. Idiot, that was 1941. You are fucking moron.

View attachment 465925
LOL

You're completely unhinged, ShortBus.

Best Regards!

I rarely dignify mockery with replies. But

In USSR 1930s, the most persecuted group were Communists who supported Leon Trotsky. There were almost no Nazis in USSR.

I am a Classical Liberal -- I agree with Leon Trotsky on many issues. I support Welfare State, I oppose guns, I oppose White Supremacy.

Best Regards!

I rarely dignify mockery with replies. But

In USSR 1930s, the most persecuted group were Communists who supported Leon Trotsky. There were almost no Nazis in USSR.

I am a Classical Liberal -- I agree with Leon Trotsky on many issues. I support Welfare State, I oppose guns, I oppose White Supremacy.
Go to Russia, you'll fit right in. I want nothing more than for you to be happy. I will gladly pay your airfare to Moscow if you promise to never come back and if you do, pay me 100 times what your airfare was. It will be interesting to see how eager you are to stand by your values.

Best Regards!

LOL

View attachment 465779
LOLOL

View attachment 465781

View attachment 465782

LOLOL

View attachment 465784

View attachment 465793
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 465925
LOL

You're completely unhinged, ShortBus.
You just cannot admit you were wrong. Even though you clearly were. Why? You’re an OCD ridden fat fuck.

Liberal's in media, politics and on our campuses want to make us like Western Europe...pussies.

Go to Russia, you'll fit right in. I want nothing more than for you to be happy. I will gladly pay your airfare to Moscow if you promise to never come back and if you do, pay me 100 times what your airfare was. It will be interesting to see how eager you are to stand by your values.

I left USSR in 1983 at age 13.

Given Totalitarianism of American Progressives, they are the Greater Evil.

But Conservatives in USA 2021 also have many inhumane evil policies -- they support guns which are responsible for over 30,000 deaths per year, they oppose Welfare, some of them are White Nationalist.

Most Humans are good. Most political ideologies have flaws.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back