Can you be a democrat and not support AOC?

Just curious since the loony left has taken over most of the party.
Not really

We elected a moderate in Joe Biden.
Biden is a long time pragmatist working on what he can achieve not what the fringe wants done
Bullshit Biden is nothing more than a Puppet. He has no idea what he is endorsing or signing into law with his EO's
More Conservative Propaganda

It is Biden who is moderating the demands of the far left. right now, he is the Republicans best friend

Trump supporters don't want moderate. They want name calling.
Like calling half of America, deplorable?

Yes, and that hurt her big time. As it hurt Trump. But you are supporting Trump's name calling?
Trump was just reacting to how he was being treated. It was about time for a Republican to stand up to the media.
View attachment 465098
Actually more like Acosta acted after Trump took him to the woodshed.

Not really

Biden is a long time pragmatist working on what he can achieve not what the fringe wants done
Lol, Biden is doing as he is told to do. Like when he was in the middle of signing his EO's. He said, I don't know what I'm signing and the lady said. Just sign it, and he did.
Sorry
Not engaging your silly fantasy
Its on video, not my fault you don't want the truth.

Tell it to the judge

When given the chance, Trump lawyers did not claim fraud in court.

Could send them to jail
I'm talking about biden not knowing what he is signing and is told to just sign it, and he does.
Sorry
Not engaging in your myths

Not really

Lol, Biden is doing as he is told to do. Like when he was in the middle of signing his EO's. He said, I don't know what I'm signing and the lady said. Just sign it, and he did.
Sorry
Not engaging your silly fantasy
Its on video, not my fault you don't want the truth.

Tell it to the judge

When given the chance, Trump lawyers did not claim fraud in court.

Could send them to jail
I'm talking about biden not knowing what he is signing and is told to just sign it, and he does.
Sorry
Not engaging in your myths
I know if you saw it, you would still deny it.

AOC speaks the party falls in line

"Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has criticised the Democratic party for incompetence in a no-holds-barred, post-election interview with the New York Times, warning that if the Biden administration does not put progressives in top positions, the party would lose big in the 2022 midterm elections."

I'd say it's hard to support AOC and remain a Democrat.

I've long refused to support either party but I certainly hope AOC runs for president in 2024.
Wait............wut?

No,........yes?

WTH?

I support individuals. Not party.
Then when is the last time you voted against the DNC individual man?

I voted Jorgensen. I voted Stein. Before that I voted Vermin Supreme and Barr before that.
Why did you vote for them?

They were the best candidates.

You do realize that democrats are mere puppets of their party as where Republicans can vote like democrats and still be in the party. Maybe the Republicans you voted for voted like democrats anyway.

That way you can pat yourself on the back for being so damned open minded and nonpartisan.

Where did I note that I voted for Republicans? Is this the only way you can see the world?
What made them the best candidates?

You can do this, I know you can.

The last time you had 8 year old Trump and Methuselah running. He sealed losing my vote when he (or whoever) picked Harris. Harris is the very person the protests last summer were about.

Before that you had Trump and Hillary. Maybe the worse two people in the country. Stein went out and protested with those who were trying to protect their water sources. I thought it great she backed her words up.

I voted Vermin Supreme as a lark. It made the local news. LOL

I voted Barr because there was something about Obama not trustworthy. I read him right. No way was I going to vote for war mongering McCain. Obama ended up being every bit as bad.
In other words, you feel your votes did not really matter that much.

And you would be right.

They mattered a lot. I did not vote to kill tens of thousands innocent people who never did a thing to us. You did. How do you sleep at night?
Who voted to kill people?

What are you babbling about?

I'd say it's hard to support AOC and remain a Democrat.

I've long refused to support either party but I certainly hope AOC runs for president in 2024.
Wait............wut?

No,........yes?

WTH?

I support individuals. Not party.
Then when is the last time you voted against the DNC individual man?

I voted Jorgensen. I voted Stein. Before that I voted Vermin Supreme and Barr before that.
Why did you vote for them?

They were the best candidates.

You do realize that democrats are mere puppets of their party as where Republicans can vote like democrats and still be in the party. Maybe the Republicans you voted for voted like democrats anyway.

That way you can pat yourself on the back for being so damned open minded and nonpartisan.

Where did I note that I voted for Republicans? Is this the only way you can see the world?
What made them the best candidates?

You can do this, I know you can.

The last time you had 8 year old Trump and Methuselah running. He sealed losing my vote when he (or whoever) picked Harris. Harris is the very person the protests last summer were about.

Before that you had Trump and Hillary. Maybe the worse two people in the country. Stein went out and protested with those who were trying to protect their water sources. I thought it great she backed her words up.

I voted Vermin Supreme as a lark. It made the local news. LOL

I voted Barr because there was something about Obama not trustworthy. I read him right. No way was I going to vote for war mongering McCain. Obama ended up being every bit as bad.
In other words, you feel your votes did not really matter that much.

And you would be right.

They mattered a lot. I did not vote to kill tens of thousands innocent people who never did a thing to us. You did. How do you sleep at night?
Who voted to kill people?

What are you babbling about?

You understand. Why do you do this?

Civilians killed in air strikes in Afghanistan soars by more than 300%

AOC is like the 21st century forest gump. She is right in the center of history and has a chance for greatness. It requires her to pursue justice in the nursing home scandal nomatter where that might lead. She does this and even i will support her.

Can you be a right wing Republican and not ask stupid questions?

Can you be a Republican and support Marjorie Taylor Greene or that Boebert nutjob?

The GOP is having a change of heart on economics. It could have implications for policymaking. (msn.com) This article may answer some questions about where some democrats are heading and its not toward A.O.C. the Republican Josh Hawley seems like an interesting fellow. Toward the end of the article it mentions G.O.P. attracting a lot of democrats because of Trumps policies. I believe it will get a lot of support of democrats from all types of ethnic groups judging from what I have seen. Interesting times ahead for us political junkies :)

AOC literally celebrated costing NYC jobs. She then claimed claimed the government can use the tax incentives offered to Amazon on other things. She’s a ditzy moron

Absolutely. There are Blue Dogs in the Democratic Party who do not march in lockstep with her agenda.
Bullshit. They can only say they don’t. In reality, all dems are tied to the commie agenda. Otherwise they’re ditched by the party.

If that’s the case the minimum wage hike would have been tied to the relief bill and those democrats would not have balked.

Absolutely. There are Blue Dogs in the Democratic Party who do not march in lockstep with her agenda.
Bullshit. They can only say they don’t. In reality, all dems are tied to the commie agenda. Otherwise they’re ditched by the party.

If that’s the case the minimum wage hike would have been tied to the relief bill and those democrats would not have balked.
That will change. Just wait a couple of minutes.

AOC literally celebrated costing NYC jobs. She then claimed claimed the government can use the tax incentives offered to Amazon on other things. She’s a ditzy moron

You love that corporate welfare don't you?

It was tied, and passed the House....it came to the Senate and the Parliamentarian of the Senate highlighted that if it were to proceed with the hike, that it would not be qualify as a Reconciliation vote...and that if it hit the floor it, Senators could debate it, and exercise their filibuster. The left didn't like that idea, so they took it out....that's why we saw really little debate on the bill before it became law

You love that corporate welfare don't you?
I love jobs for Americans, even New Yorkers....and I'm sure the city and State love the taxes from those jobs....now they get none, zero....because of AOC

Virginia is loving it though...

Forum List

Back