Can you be a democrat and not support AOC?

Just curious since the loony left has taken over most of the party.
Not really

We elected a moderate in Joe Biden.
Biden is a long time pragmatist working on what he can achieve not what the fringe wants done
Bullshit Biden is nothing more than a Puppet. He has no idea what he is endorsing or signing into law with his EO's
More Conservative Propaganda

It is Biden who is moderating the demands of the far left. right now, he is the Republicans best friend

Trump supporters don't want moderate. They want name calling.
Like calling half of America, deplorable?

Not really

Biden is a long time pragmatist working on what he can achieve not what the fringe wants done
Bullshit Biden is nothing more than a Puppet. He has no idea what he is endorsing or signing into law with his EO's

It is Biden who is moderating the demands of the far left. right now, he is the Republicans best friend

Yes, and that hurt her big time. As it hurt Trump. But you are supporting Trump's name calling?

Not really

Lol, Biden is doing as he is told to do. Like when he was in the middle of signing his EO's. He said, I don't know what I'm signing and the lady said. Just sign it, and he did.
Sorry
Not engaging your silly fantasy

Not really

Only half of Republicans
Pretty accurate

Not really

Yes, and that hurt her big time. As it hurt Trump. But you are supporting Trump's name calling?
Trump was just reacting to how he was being treated. It was about time for a Republican to stand up to the media.

Not really

Lol, Biden is doing as he is told to do. Like when he was in the middle of signing his EO's. He said, I don't know what I'm signing and the lady said. Just sign it, and he did.
Sorry
Its on video, not my fault you don't want the truth.

Not really

Trump was just reacting to how he was being treated. It was about time for a Republican to stand up to the media.

Trump has been this way for decades. All the same, you lead by example.

Not really

Sorry

Tell it to the judge

When given the chance, Trump lawyers did not claim fraud in court.

Could send them to jail

Absolutely. There are Blue Dogs in the Democratic Party who do not march in lockstep with her agenda.
Where? Because all I see are far Left whackjobs.

Not Conservative enough for me. Sorry, but all Democrats are far Left whackjob.

Ok, how about Sen Manchin?

Is he a far left?

Nope, the Leadership has made her the face of the Party, and you can't go against the Party, or you'll be purged

Absolutely. There are Blue Dogs in the Democratic Party who do not march in lockstep with her agenda.

Is he a far left?
No, if you support him you are a redneck, neanderthal....he'll be purged from the party soon enough

Is he a far left?
No, if you support him you are a redneck, neanderthal....he'll be purged from the party soon enough

That would be a Pyrrhic victory. It would cost the Democrats the Senate majority...

Is he a far left?

That would be a Pyrrhic victory. It would cost the Democrats the Senate majority...
It's already started: Democrat Sen. Manchin under fire for opposing Biden's OMB pick

Leftwingers arrested outside of the Senator's office.....

Not really

Sorry

Tell it to the judge

Could send them to jail
I'm talking about biden not knowing what he is signing and is told to just sign it, and he does.

I'd say it's hard to support AOC and remain a Democrat.

I've long refused to support either party but I certainly hope AOC runs for president in 2024.
Wait............wut?

No,........yes?

WTH?

I support individuals. Not party.

If you support an individual attached to a party, you support a party. The Party comes with them.

I disagree but whatever makes you feel better.

That's becoming a habit on the left. Petulant disagreement in the face of fact. That's how lying 5th graders operate.

Fuck yo feelins

Not really

Sorry

Tell it to the judge

Could send them to jail
I'm talking about biden not knowing what he is signing and is told to just sign it, and he does.
Yep, that's why they are hiding him...we need a full Congressional investigation...that or just go ahead and move for the 25th...

Not really

4ypy05.jpg

Forum List

Back