Can we have a talk about Madison Cawthorn? Stolen Valor and a College dropout yet.....

From Wiki:

" U.S. Representative Mark Meadows nominated Cawthorn to the United States Naval Academy in 2014 "

" In 2014, at age 18, Cawthorn was injured while returning from a spring break trip in Florida... The injuries left Cawthorn partially paralyzed."
[Spring break is in the early part of the year]

" Cawthorn subsequently said that of the time of the injury, he knew only that he had been nominated to the academy and that he had expected to be accepted, and added that he never said that he had been accepted to the academy before the accident took place, though he could have applied again later. "

What are the dates of the nomination, the rejection letter, and the accident? Without those, it seems like a smear campaign. He never claimed to server, right? He said he planned to attend the Naval Academy. Whoop dee doo.

So, what do you think about Elizabeth Warren using her Indian Heritage for preferential treatment?

I think it's a cute mythology from four years ago. I also think it's yet another desperate attempt to take the spotlight off the white supremacist Nazi that is actually the topic here.

Didn't work.

So you claim, where's the evidence?

From Wiki:

" U.S. Representative Mark Meadows nominated Cawthorn to the United States Naval Academy in 2014 "

" In 2014, at age 18, Cawthorn was injured while returning from a spring break trip in Florida... The injuries left Cawthorn partially paralyzed."

" Cawthorn subsequently said that of the time of the injury, he knew only that he had been nominated to the academy and that he had expected to be accepted, and added that he never said that he had been accepted to the academy before the accident took place, though he could have applied again later. "

What are the dates of the nomination, the rejection letter, and the accident? Without those, it seems like a smear campaign. He never claimed to server, right? He said he planned to attend the Naval Academy. Whoop dee doo.

So, what do you think about Elizabeth Warren using her Indian Heritage for preferential treatment?

I think it's a cute mythology from four years ago. I also think it's yet another desperate attempt to take the spotlight off the white supremacist Nazi that is actually the topic here.

Didn't work.

In the post I quoted there. Duh.

This some kinda trick question?

From Wiki:

Didn't work.

Really, there's nothing in the post you quoted that says he's a white supremacist or a Nazi. So I'm still waiting on your evidence.

From Wiki:

Didn't work.

Really, there's nothing in the post you quoted that says he's a white supremacist or a Nazi. So I'm still waiting on your evidence.

The post was about the previous poster's intent to derail the thread to irrelevant subjects. That stands. If you want "evidence" of the characterizations already in play, you'll find that back in post 9, and here.

I cannot believe this thread is still alive!
But then again, Commie purgers never cease until they think that have a scalp!!
This thread was only started 4 hours ago, retard.
4i6Ckte.gif

I cannot believe this thread is still alive!
But then again, Commie purgers never cease until they think that have a scalp!!

Didn't you have a bunch of posts deleted for trolling/no content?

So here's a good idea .... start doing it again expecting different results.

HEy libtards, does the name Blumenthal ring a bell? You also have yet to show any proof of your “NAZI” bullshit. College “classmates” sign a letter? Pathetic. Likely a lot of jealousy there.

From Wiki:

Didn't work.

The post was about the previous poster's intent to derail the thread to irrelevant subjects. That stands. If you want "evidence" of the characterizations already in play, you'll find that back in post 9, and here.

I saw some assumptions and speculation, nothing but typical commie political gaslighting. Still looking for evidence.

From Wiki:

Didn't work.

I saw some assumptions and speculation, nothing but typical commie political gaslighting. Still looking for evidence.

You be sure to bring whatever you find here, because you ain't the one who has to live with him, are you.

he is a pos and a pecker head...i am embarrassed to be from the 11 th district ...he defeated a retired military man with honor...moe davis

And it took him three days to disgrace himself. In Congress I mean, he had already done that at home.

>> Madison Cawthorn has a vision of a January 6 that did not happen. One in which he does the noble thing for career and country. He uses his MAGA celebrity for good. He transforms from shitposter to statesman. And he emerges from the U.S. Capitol as America’s savior.​
... “In hindsight,” Cawthorn went on, “you know, I wish I could’ve … uhh … if I could, you know … I probably would’ve … obviously … knowing what happened later in the day … I wish I would’ve been like, ‘Just so you know, we are peaceful protesters.’ ” <<​

Damn, this dood have talkie-talk as goodly as Orange Crash himself.

>> In a December speech to Turning Point USA, the right-wing youth organization, he said, “Call your congressman, and feel free — you can lightly threaten them and say, ‘You know what? If you don’t start supporting election integrity, I’m coming after you, Madison Cawthorn is coming after you, everybody’s coming after you.’ ” With digital charisma and total fealty to the Trump election lie, Cawthorn snagged a prime speaking spot at the president’s January 6 “Save America” rally alongside lifers like Rudy Giuliani and Trump’s own son. Facing the MAGA masses, his leather-gloved fist raised in the air, Cawthorn said, “Wow, this crowd has some fight in it!”​
.... "You almost can’t help, with him, doing some armchair psychoanalysis,” said Tom Fiedler, the Miami Herald journalist who derailed Gary Hart’s 1988 presidential campaign and three decades later retired to Asheville and found himself covering the rise of Cawthorn for a local nonprofit. After Fiedler reported critically on aspects of Cawthorn’s biography, the campaign created a racist website to highlight that the journalist, who is white, “quit his academia job in Boston to work for non-white males, like Cory Booker.” Fiedler said, “He has a very Trump-like quality: He sees himself as charismatic and able to persuade everyone to come to his side. He feels he is the anointed one.”​
... To be clear, Cawthorn is talking about contrition in theory; he is not saying he is sorry for his participation in Trump’s rally. In fact, he thinks his speech to the mob may have saved his colleagues’ lives. “Maybe my remarks that day led to a thousand less people, or ten less people, who didn’t storm the Capitol,” he told me. “Maybe that number would’ve been enough to breach the House floor, and congressmen could have died or more police officers could have died. I think my comments there led to less violence.”​

Here, Cawthorn is almost certainly in uncharted waters, which is his analogy, not mine. “I feel a lot like Magellan,” he said. “You know — the great explorer during the Age of Exploration.” <<​
The kid is delusional and apparently a narcissist just like Rump, sheltered all his life, a bubble-boy. And as the comments in the article were quick to point out, Magellan and most of his crew, died in that exploration.

It also comes out in the article that Mark Meadows, his predecessor in the seat and his sponsor for entry into the Naval Academy and a benefactor of the school ---- endorsed a rival for the seat and advised Rump to endorse her too.

Apparently he was a story in the local area for his car accident and recovery therefrom and that seems to be where he came from. A sympathy vote. Thus is the price of voting from emotion instead of from rationality. Some people get elected because they've done good work or come up with good ideas. Here's a little fart who gets elected because he was in a car accident. Which he also lied about, throwing his friend the driver under the bus, to mix a metaphor.

Last edited:
From Wiki:

Didn't work.

You be sure to bring whatever you find here, because you ain't the one who has to live with him, are you.

Really, I was under the impression we're all stuck with all 535 of them.

From Wiki:

Didn't work.

Really, I was under the impression we're all stuck with all 535 of them.

Actually it's 435, counting the voting members, and here's how it works Tovarich --- we have what we call "districts", one for each of those 435. Now if you lived in the United States you too would have a "district", and your own Congresscritter for it to represent YOU. If you were in Texas and got really shafted it might even be Gohmert Pyle.

Now me, I'm in North Cackalackee and due to the various dynamics mentioned above I'm stuck with this asshole bubble-boy until we can clean house. Fortunately for you, that's entirely on me, and Bones, and the rest of the population of this "district". Fortunately for me, it's only ONE (1) I need to rid, not 435.

Forum List

Back