Fearless Conservative Hero, Madison Cawthorn Unleashes Dark MAGA!

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"U.S. Rep. Madison Cawthorn on Thursday denounced those who didn’t have his back and said it’s time for the "new right" and "Dark MAGA" to take command two days after losing his Republican primary amid several scandals. "When the establishment turned their guns on me, when the Uni-party coalesced to defeat an America First member very few people had my back," the North Carolina congressman wrote on Instagram. He continued to say he was "on a mission now to expose those who say and promise one thing yet legislate and work towards another, self-profiteering, globalist goal. The time for genteel politics as usual has come to an end. It’s time for the rise of the new right, it’s time for Dark MAGA to truly take command."

Cawthorn had recently stirred up controversy after saying fellow House Republicans do cocaine and had invited him to orgies. One anonymous Republican Congress member told Fox News Digital this week that Cawthorn "earned his loss" and that the congressman "did it to himself." He added that there is an "enemy to defeat" in the Democratic Party but first the "cowardly and weak" Republican members would need to go. "Their days are numbered. We are coming," Cawthorn wrote.

power-he-man.gif

I wonder if unleashing Dark MAGA includes standing in front of castles and yelling "By the power of Grayskull!!!" -- I am becoming more and more convinced that for many of these up and coming GOP'ers -- this is nothing but a chance to cosplay....just like when they were teens, they played Dungeons and Dragons and really believed they were the elf or the barbarian....In this case, they really have deluded themselves into believing they are conservative patriots battling evil by voting to cut Social Security and Medicare, or posting dumb ass memes on Gab...

Also...when Madison says, "they didn't have my back" - isn't he talking about the voters?? He lost the primary because he got less votes than the guy who won.....is he claiming that any election loss is the result of some nefarious "establishment conspiracy" -- instead of the fact more voters just told you to go F-yourself?? It's not like the guy who beat him won't still go to DC do the same goofy shit he did -- so relax bro....go get a job with Newsmaxx or OAN -- rant about Jewish space lasers and how Hitler was misunderstood -- and run again for Senate or something....and exactly, what is dark MAGA?? Shouldn't good "Christian Conservative patriots" be the force for good, not darkness? Isn't dark bad?? That is about as scary as saying you were going to get revenge against your enemies by unleashing "Black MAGA" -- isn't good represented by light, not darkness? Sounds weird to me...

"U.S. Rep. Madison Cawthorn on Thursday denounced those who didn’t have his back and said it’s time for the "new right" and "Dark MAGA" to take command two days after losing his Republican primary amid several scandals. "When the establishment turned their guns on me, when the Uni-party coalesced to defeat an America First member very few people had my back," the North Carolina congressman wrote on Instagram. He continued to say he was "on a mission now to expose those who say and promise one thing yet legislate and work towards another, self-profiteering, globalist goal. The time for genteel politics as usual has come to an end. It’s time for the rise of the new right, it’s time for Dark MAGA to truly take command."

Cawthorn had recently stirred up controversy after saying fellow House Republicans do cocaine and had invited him to orgies. One anonymous Republican Congress member told Fox News Digital this week that Cawthorn "earned his loss" and that the congressman "did it to himself." He added that there is an "enemy to defeat" in the Democratic Party but first the "cowardly and weak" Republican members would need to go. "Their days are numbered. We are coming," Cawthorn wrote.

View attachment 647195

I wonder if unleashing Dark MAGA includes standing in front of castles and yelling "By the power of Grayskull!!!" -- I am becoming more and more convinced that for many of these up and coming GOP'ers -- this is nothing but a chance to cosplay....just like when they were teens, they played Dungeons and Dragons and really believed they were the elf or the barbarian....In this case, they really have deluded themselves into believing they are conservative patriots battling evil by voting to cut Social Security and Medicare, or posting dumb ass memes on Gab...

Also...when Madison says, "they didn't have my back" - isn't he talking about the voters?? He lost the primary because he got less votes than the guy who won.....is he claiming that any election loss is the result of some nefarious "establishment conspiracy" -- instead of the fact more voters just told you to go F-yourself?? It's not like the guy who beat him won't still go to DC do the same goofy shit he did -- so relax bro....go get a job with Newsmaxx or OAN -- rant about Jewish space lasers and how Hitler was misunderstood -- and run again for Senate or something....and exactly, what is dark MAGA?? Shouldn't good "Christian Conservative patriots" be the force for good, not darkness? Isn't dark bad?? That is about as scary as saying you were going to get revenge against your enemies by unleashing "Black MAGA" -- isn't good represented by light, not darkness? Sounds weird to me...
He's a jack ass. No one is arguing with you.

He's a jack ass. No one is arguing with you.
Cool to say after the fact......

Wasn't said so much for the majority of his time in Congress...
What would be interesting to hear is....why is he a jack-ass??

The policies he pushes and rhetoric he speaks is THE SAME RHETORIC your cult leader speaks

So is he only a jackass for talking about coke sex parties?

Forum List

Back