Can we have a talk about Madison Cawthorn? Stolen Valor and a College dropout yet.....

From Wiki:

" U.S. Representative Mark Meadows nominated Cawthorn to the United States Naval Academy in 2014 "

" In 2014, at age 18, Cawthorn was injured while returning from a spring break trip in Florida... The injuries left Cawthorn partially paralyzed."
[Spring break is in the early part of the year]

" Cawthorn subsequently said that of the time of the injury, he knew only that he had been nominated to the academy and that he had expected to be accepted, and added that he never said that he had been accepted to the academy before the accident took place, though he could have applied again later. "

What are the dates of the nomination, the rejection letter, and the accident? Without those, it seems like a smear campaign. He never claimed to server, right? He said he planned to attend the Naval Academy. Whoop dee doo.

So, what do you think about Elizabeth Warren using her Indian Heritage for preferential treatment?

I think it's a cute mythology from four years ago. I also think it's yet another desperate attempt to take the spotlight off the white supremacist Nazi that is actually the topic here.

Didn't work.

So you claim, where's the evidence?

In the post I quoted there. Duh.

This some kinda trick question?

Really, there's nothing in the post you quoted that says he's a white supremacist or a Nazi. So I'm still waiting on your evidence.

The post was about the previous poster's intent to derail the thread to irrelevant subjects. That stands. If you want "evidence" of the characterizations already in play, you'll find that back in post 9, and here.

I saw some assumptions and speculation, nothing but typical commie political gaslighting. Still looking for evidence.

You be sure to bring whatever you find here, because you ain't the one who has to live with him, are you.

Really, I was under the impression we're all stuck with all 535 of them.

Actually it's 435, counting the voting members, and here's how it works Tovarich --- we have what we call "districts", one for each of those 435. Now if you lived in the United States you too would have a "district", and your own Congresscritter for it to represent YOU. If you were in Texas and got really shafted it might even be Gohmert Pyle.

Now me, I'm in North Cackalackee and due to the various dynamics mentioned above I'm stuck with this asshole bubble-boy until we can clean house. Fortunately for you, that's entirely on me, and Bones, and the rest of the population of this "district". Fortunately for me, it's only ONE (1) I need to rid, not 435.

There are 535 congresscritters and the whole nation is stuck with their decisions.

And you poor little commie, perhaps you should move where you can be represented by the commie bartender in NYC. Evidently your neighbors don't agree with your politics. Ain't life a bitch? LMAO

From Wiki:

" U.S. Representative Mark Meadows nominated Cawthorn to the United States Naval Academy in 2014 "

" In 2014, at age 18, Cawthorn was injured while returning from a spring break trip in Florida... The injuries left Cawthorn partially paralyzed."

" Cawthorn subsequently said that of the time of the injury, he knew only that he had been nominated to the academy and that he had expected to be accepted, and added that he never said that he had been accepted to the academy before the accident took place, though he could have applied again later. "

What are the dates of the nomination, the rejection letter, and the accident? Without those, it seems like a smear campaign. He never claimed to server, right? He said he planned to attend the Naval Academy. Whoop dee doo.

So, what do you think about Elizabeth Warren using her Indian Heritage for preferential treatment?

I think it's a cute mythology from four years ago. I also think it's yet another desperate attempt to take the spotlight off the white supremacist Nazi that is actually the topic here.

Didn't work.

Really, there's nothing in the post you quoted that says he's a white supremacist or a Nazi. So I'm still waiting on your evidence.

The post was about the previous poster's intent to derail the thread to irrelevant subjects. That stands. If you want "evidence" of the characterizations already in play, you'll find that back in post 9, and here.

I saw some assumptions and speculation, nothing but typical commie political gaslighting. Still looking for evidence.

You be sure to bring whatever you find here, because you ain't the one who has to live with him, are you.

Actually it's 435, counting the voting members, and here's how it works Tovarich --- we have what we call "districts", one for each of those 435. Now if you lived in the United States you too would have a "district", and your own Congresscritter for it to represent YOU. If you were in Texas and got really shafted it might even be Gohmert Pyle.

Now me, I'm in North Cackalackee and due to the various dynamics mentioned above I'm stuck with this asshole bubble-boy until we can clean house. Fortunately for you, that's entirely on me, and Bones, and the rest of the population of this "district". Fortunately for me, it's only ONE (1) I need to rid, not 435.

There are 535 congresscritters and the whole nation is stuck with their decisions.

And you poor little commie, perhaps you should move where you can be represented by the commie bartender in NYC. Evidently your neighbors don't agree with your politics. Ain't life a bitch? LMAO

NO, there are 435 in the House, where Madison :gay: Cawthorn is, and each of them represents a DISTRICT, not a country, as you yourself just acknowledged in your second sentence, directly contradicting your first. Further YOU don't get to decide where *I* live, Tovarich. Perhaps you should worry about your own Rep.

NO, there are 435 in the House, where Madison :gay: Cawthorn is, and each of them represents a DISTRICT, not a country, as you yourself just acknowledged in your second sentence, directly contradicting your first. Further YOU don't get to decide where *I* live, Tovarich. Perhaps you should worry about your own Rep.
He is obviously including the Senate in the count of 535 "congresscritters."

Obviously he is. He's slow that way. Doesn't seem to understand that Senators represent states and Congresscritters represent "districts".

From Wiki:

Didn't work.

There was no contradiction between the two sentences, in the first I was talking about the nation being stuck with congressional decisions. In the second I address your little self pity party about not getting your way. You do have options where you could have neighbors that have the same fucked up views you do.

BTW, my rep does a pretty good job most of the time.

From Wiki:

Didn't work.

There was no contradiction between the two sentences, in the first I was talking about the nation being stuck with congressional decisions. In the second I address your little self pity party about not getting your way. You do have options where you could have neighbors that have the same fucked up views you do.

That's nice, dear.

The commie mentioned congresscritters and there are 535 of them, it took it several posts to get more specific.

The commie mentioned congresscritters and there are 535 of them, it took it several posts to get more specific.

Here's a klown who wets his pants about my referral to MY OWN Congresscritter as a "Nazi", then wants to turn around and refer to me as "commie".

Having it both ways: Priceless.

I guess Idiocy is bigger in Texas too.

So I was searching around today after seeing that people are calling for this kid to be removed from the house. Apparently, he is and has lied about attending the Naval Academy and dropped out of College after one Semester, But yet he is a rising star for the GOP? lol God help us if this is truly the best of the next generation of politicians.

You mean like this douchebag?

YGMHSDJEJFGRBL6QFM5AH2NCCQ.jpg

You’re consistent. In your entire time here you’ve never been able to articulate why Republicans are better than Democrats. The best you can do is tell us that Democrats are just as bad.

Pathetic.

Ok, you got us

We’ll give you Cawthon if you give Blumenthal

Deal?

From Wiki:

Didn't work.

That's nice, dear.

Your attempt at condescension fell as flat as all your whining. I have as much sympathy for you as you would have for conservatives that live in nazi palouseys district in San Francisco.

From Wiki:

Didn't work.

That's nice, dear.

Your attempt at condescension fell as flat as all your whining. I have as much sympathy for you as you would have for conservatives that live in nazi palouseys district in San Francisco.

You know what? FUCK you and your "sympathy". This thread ain't about Numero Uno's psycho hangups, OK? Get the fuck over yourself, little man.

It's all good. I understood you from the beginning.

You made a point that we have 535 members of congress to be worried about. He misinterpreted you to mean you were only talking about the House for some reason. You both should move on, IMO, but it would be okay if you fight about more interesting things. :)

Getting back to Cawthorn....

Seems it takes a pretty mean person to start a thread like this one about a guy who was nominated to the Naval Academy, presumably because he has a background that is much more respectable than most of us, who then nearly dies when he is critically injured during his last year of High School (I presume), and ends up being an elected member of Congress.

I mean, they are claiming that the guy used his tragic accident as a knowingly-false excuse for not getting into the Naval Academy. They are doing so without proof of this serious allegation, when the time perioud does not support their unsubstantiated claims. They are doing it out of hate and with their innate "cancel culture" mentality they have, to be vengeful against anyone they disagree with.

They are willing to post accusations like this at a public forum, but seem to be unable to offer any real proof. Reminds me of the #MeToo movement where you are supposed to believe women, some of whom have made false claims of serious misconduct.

From Wiki:

Didn't work.

That's nice, dear.

You know what? FUCK you and your "sympathy". This thread ain't about Numero Uno's psycho hangups, OK? Get the fuck over yourself, little man.

Naw, it's about you bashing a handicapped guy, telling lies about some fantasy stolen valor and other unfounded accusations, simply because he doesn't share your political views. If he did, you'd be bragging about having him as your rep. So try practicing what you preach snowflake.

From Wiki:

Didn't work.

That's nice, dear.

Naw, it's about you bashing a handicapped guy, telling lies about some fantasy stolen valor and other unfounded accusations, simply because he doesn't share your political views. If he did, you'd be bragging about having him as your rep. So try practicing what you preach snowflake.

Actually all those accusations were already documented in this thread before I even got here, so take your Texas-sized White Knight trollism whining all about "WAAAH YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE YOUR OWN CONGRESSCRITTER AND I CAN WAAAAH" and cram it right back up your Texas-sized long intestine whence it came. Back to Ignore you go, and you'll stay there until you learn how to come up with what we call a "point".

From Wiki:

Didn't work.

That's nice, dear.

Actually all those accusations were already documented in this thread before I even got here, so take your Texas-sized White Knight trollism whining all about "WAAAH YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE YOUR OWN CONGRESSCRITTER AND I CAN WAAAAH" and cram it right back up your Texas-sized long intestine whence it came. Back to Ignore you go, and you'll stay there until you learn how to come up with what we call a "point".

Oh, I made my point snowflake. And only pussies use ignore.

And only pussies use ignore.
And people who don't want their time wasted with trolls, retards, and dumbasses.

Yet I waste my time with your posts all the time and you fit all three categories. In the 8 years I've been on this forum I've never put one of you commies on ignore. Your entertainment value is just too great.

It's all good. I understood you from the beginning.

You made a point that we have 535 members of congress to be worried about. He misinterpreted you to mean you were only talking about the House for some reason. You both should move on, IMO, but it would be okay if you fight about more interesting things. :)

Getting back to Cawthorn....

Seems it takes a pretty mean person to start a thread like this one about a guy who was nominated to the Naval Academy, presumably because he has a background that is much more respectable than most of us, who then nearly dies when he is critically injured during his last year of High School (I presume), and ends up being an elected member of Congress.

I mean, they are claiming that the guy used his tragic accident as a knowingly-false excuse for not getting into the Naval Academy. They are doing so without proof of this serious allegation, when the time perioud does not support their unsubstantiated claims. They are doing it out of hate and with their innate "cancel culture" mentality they have, to be vengeful against anyone they disagree with.

They are willing to post accusations like this at a public forum, but seem to be unable to offer any real proof. Reminds me of the #MeToo movement where you are supposed to believe women, some of whom have made false claims of serious misconduct.

The documentation of that mendacity has been posted in this thread several times, from its beginning, including a court deposition. That you choose not to read them is your problem. It's also been pointed out that he blatantly lied about that accident, throwing his friend who saved his life under the bus. And, that Mark Meadows, who sponsored his nomination to the Naval Academy, also didn't want him in Congress. And other sleazy stories in his past --- they're all here. Plus, he was on the stage inciting the insurrection mob January 6th.

All of that said, this is our issue in NC-11 to exorcise. Obviously the district has been gerrymandered bigly, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't extend to Virginia.

Forum List

Back