Can we be honest here?

What in the hell do you want HIM to do about it?

Show Leadership

Americans are scared, they want their leaders to be honest with them. They want to be safe. They want a leader who shows compassion. They want a leader who puts the nation above his personal interests.

What you described is what snowflakes need, not Americans. We Americans don't need some fuzzy warm old man to wipe our tears away or give us a hug.

Yes, some Americans are scared. They are scared of what violent leftists may to do them. They fear their towns being torn apart, their landscape and statues disfigured, their homes being attacked or being attacked in their own cars. They fear anarchists taking over blocks of their downtown where they work. That's what real Americans are scared of. It would be the stupidest thing in the world to elect their choice of leader as the President of the United States. This is what leftists have forced some of us to do.

View attachment 358644
Don't you get it yet Ray ? Trump domestically and internationally is the worst President EVER and it's not close
This virus has gotten completely out of hand and he plays golf ?? Russia our enemy into G7 when all other members say NO?? Have you heard him say one word condemning Putin the murdering scum? but believes him ahead of our people??

Oh please, talking about murdering people. When Trump referred to this as the Wuhan Virus, you people flipped out. How dare he criticize the country you respect so much. How dare Trump place the blame on the origins of this virus.

How many people has China murdered? How many are being murdered today? Last count I seen was over a half-million dead around the world thanks to them and their stupid bat eating people. Then there's Iran, the world sponsor of terrorism who sent their goons into Iraq to kill hundreds of our American solders. What did DumBama do? He sent them billions of dollars in cash on pallets.

You have no room to talk.
n 2015, the United States settled a 36-year-old debt by repaying the Islamic Republic of Iran $400 million plus $1.3 billion in interest — $1.7 billion in total — for military equipment the previous Iranian government purchased but never received in the late 1970s.

This settlement, which avoided the possibility of a far larger judgment being made against the US in the Iran-US Claims Tribunal established after the 1979 hostage crisis, quickly became fodder for conspiracy-mongering and invective from Republicans — including then-candidate Donald Trump — who suggested that the Obama administration was turning a blind eye to the killing of American soldiers. This conspiracy-mongering was mainly based on prior reports accusing Iran of paying Taliban fighters $1,000 bounties for each US soldier they kill in Afghanistan.

Five years later, another US adversary — Vladimir Putin’s Russia — is paying Taliban-linked militants cold, hard cash to kill American troops. It’s a pretty shocking revelation. But, confusingly enough, many of the same Republicans who expressed outrage over repaying an old debt to Iran appear angrier at the fact that Americans now know their soldiers are being targeted than they are at the idea that Russia would pay to kill Americans in the first place.

Top ArticlesEU approves coronavirus drug for use after US bulk buysworld's entire supply

Since the news hit that US intelligence agencies had learned of Russia’s payment of bounties to Taliban-linked militants in return for killing American soldiers — and briefed President Trump on those findings — the response from the White House has followed a pattern that should be familiar to anyone familiar with the first three years of the Trump presidency.

The President’s first public remarks on the matter came (where else) via a post to his Twitter account on Saturday, shortly before he climbed into a Secret Service SUV to be transported to his Virginia golf club.

In it, Trump claimed that “nobody briefed or told” him, Vice President Mike Pence, or White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows “about the so-called attacks on our troops in Afghanistan by Russians, as reported through an ‘anonymous source’ by the fake news [New York Times],” Trump wrote, before adding a false claim that “there have not been many attacks” on US forces in Afghanistan (24 US servicemen died there last year.) He went on to call the story “another phony Times hit job, just like their failed Russia Hoax”.

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany also weighed in on the matter that day with a statement claiming neither Trump nor Pence were briefed on what she called the "alleged Russian bounty intelligence". And when she addressed reporters on Monday, McEnany repeatedly claimed that Trump had not been briefed because the intelligence regarding Russia’s alleged payment of bounties had not been “verified”, before storming away from the lectern after attacking the Times for publishing the information in the first plac

Show Leadership

Americans are scared, they want their leaders to be honest with them. They want to be safe. They want a leader who shows compassion. They want a leader who puts the nation above his personal interests.
This is REAL leadership...Joe discussing his leg hair and cockroaches. WTF?

Are we really going there?

Do I need to post ridiculous statements from Trump?

This will get long

Are any of our USMB Conservatives more concerned about Trumps re-election chances compared to six months ago?
LOL! You asked for honesty from the USMB conservative group? You might get 1 or 2 to bite..but most will either scroll past or tell you in great detail how Trump is stronger than ever and all polls are trash.
Exactly what I got in this thread.

Bad news is ignored, denied or fake

Gee, I wonder why that is...Maybe the question would have been better coming from a more moderate liberal member, if that even exists anymore...

But, I'll bite for a minute...I do worry about the election...Amid what's going on in the streets out there, and given what Biden has already projected what he wants to do, it would be a disaster to replace Trump with this doofus....
There is still plenty of time and a lot can happen in four months.

But any Republican not concerned right now is kidding themselves. Trump lined up on the wrong side in fighting this virus and rather than getting better in the summer, it is getting much worse.

Some medical experts were making the same claim, that there was a possibility of this virus acting that way. I don't know what you expect. This is something new to the entire world. Nobody alive today has ever experienced anything like this before, so nobody knew what to think or how to respond.

The President trying to be optimistic and encouraging is what a leader is supposed to be doing. Any commie President would have done the same things. If this were Hillary's job and great economy, you bet she would have tried everything in the world to save it.

No, a President is supposed to level with the people for their protection.
From Day 1, Trump has downplayed the threat of this virus and encouraged people to ignore warnings and protective equipment. To this day, he talks about a miracle

Ray ever hear the expression trying to catch a falling knife? It's a stock term meaning as a stock goes down you keep buying more until it fades into nothing Been there done that many years ago NOW you do the same with trump You keep buying all the shit he does and keep supporting him, and you won't stop until you face the disaster he is to America He makes GWB look like a Rhodes scholar

Are any of our USMB Conservatives more concerned about Trumps re-election chances compared to six months ago?
LOL! You asked for honesty from the USMB conservative group? You might get 1 or 2 to bite..but most will either scroll past or tell you in great detail how Trump is stronger than ever and all polls are trash.

Gee, I wonder why that is...Maybe the question would have been better coming from a more moderate liberal member, if that even exists anymore...

But, I'll bite for a minute...I do worry about the election...Amid what's going on in the streets out there, and given what Biden has already projected what he wants to do, it would be a disaster to replace Trump with this doofus....

But any Republican not concerned right now is kidding themselves. Trump lined up on the wrong side in fighting this virus and rather than getting better in the summer, it is getting much worse.

Some medical experts were making the same claim, that there was a possibility of this virus acting that way. I don't know what you expect. This is something new to the entire world. Nobody alive today has ever experienced anything like this before, so nobody knew what to think or how to respond.

The President trying to be optimistic and encouraging is what a leader is supposed to be doing. Any commie President would have done the same things. If this were Hillary's job and great economy, you bet she would have tried everything in the world to save it.

From Day 1, Trump has downplayed the threat of this virus and encouraged people to ignore warnings and protective equipment. To this day, he talks about a miracle
Remember when that girl fought and won from being quaretene ? Spl?

Ray ever hear the expression trying to catch a falling knife? It's a stock term meaning as a stock goes down you keep buying more until it fades into nothing Been there done that many years ago NOW you do the same with trump You keep buying all the shit he does and keep supporting him, and you won't stop until you face the disaster he is to America He makes GWB look like a Rhodes scholar

Sad but true.

Remember when that girl fought and won from being quaretene ? Spl?
No, I donot.

If I didn't think he was doing a good job, I would not be supporting him. I don't support all of his decisions either. I was totally against his criminal reform and still am. I am against too much spending.

Another virus record Trump attending fireworks party at Mt Rushmore? How Presidential

He's supporting Mt Rushmore because the commies were talking about removing that as well. Do you think when these anti-Americans lash out, we should just sit quietly and let them have their way?

Show Leadership

This is REAL leadership...Joe discussing his leg hair and cockroaches. WTF?

Are we really going there?

Do I need to post ridiculous statements from Trump?

This will get long

Go ahead Bubba. I don’t care. Both men are jackasses, but you think Sniffy is the ONE. LOL.

Give me a break. Trump is no medical expert. Most of what he said came from people like Fauci and the CDC, even the WHO at times. You can try to pin a worldwide virus on President Trump, but intelligent voters are not going to buy it.

Give me a break. Trump is no medical expert. Most of what he said came from people like Fauci and the CDC, even the WHO at times. You can try to pin a worldwide virus on President Trump, but intelligent voters are not going to buy it.
Not true

Trump has ignored his medical experts and undermined safety precautions being implemented by Democratic Governors and Mayors.

Meanwhile, he has encouraged and praised Republican Governors who prematurely eased restrictions and opened up business and tourism. Those states are now seeing a resurgence

If I didn't think he was doing a good job, I would not be supporting him. I don't support all of his decisions either. I was totally against his criminal reform and still am. I am against too much spending.
But What is he doing a good job at ...With China with NK ,with Russia?? All 3 of those leaders play trump for the tool he is , and as far as the virus?? He thought it was nothing only 15 infected ? Going to disappear like magic??/ and our economy?? How many still not working ?

Yeah..I think he's blaming the criminal reform on Jared now...LOL! Seems his base didn't approve!

Here's a link from one of the crowd's favorites:

According to an Axios report Wednesday based on three anonymous White House sources, President Donald Trump has expressed regret over listening to Jared Kushner’s policy advice on criminal justice reform.
Trump wants “No more of Jared’s woke s***,” one anonymous source told Axios. Another source reportedly claims Trump now believes that listening to son-in-law Kushner has hurt the president’s support with his conservative base.

Trump wants his name on his wall???? Better yet on the tombstones of the dead soldiers Russian bounties killed

Not true

Trump has ignored his medical experts and undermined safety precautions being implemented by Democratic Governors and Mayors.

Meanwhile, he has encouraged and praised Republican Governors who prematurely eased restrictions and opened up business and tourism. Those states are now seeing a resurgence And these fools think Trump deserves another 4 ??

Yeah..I think he's blaming the criminal reform on Jared now...LOL! Seems his base didn't approve!

Here's a link from one of the crowd's favorites:

According to an Axios report Wednesday based on three anonymous White House sources, President Donald Trump has expressed regret over listening to Jared Kushner’s policy advice on criminal justice reform.
Trump wants “No more of Jared’s woke s***,” one anonymous source told Axios. Another source reportedly claims Trump now believes that listening to son-in-law Kushner has hurt the president’s support with his conservative base.

So funny how all these things about Trump come from anonymous sources.

Forum List

Back