Can we be honest here?

Are any of our USMB Conservatives more concerned about Trumps re-election chances compared to six months ago?
NO! And the upcoming debates, which should be fun to watch, will put the final nails in the campaign of a guy like Biden who should be in a long term senior care home that specializes in dementia instead of
running for president.
And I would say the same about the DNC bosses that micro managed things to put Joe Biden in this position.
good to hear

Republicans totally unprepared for November

We are prepared. We already planned the parties and bought the beer for the celebration. We really don't need to do very much as long as Creepy Joe keeps a talking.

Biden is not the one falling in the polls

The only poll that counts is the one on election night.

Are any of our USMB Conservatives more concerned about Trumps re-election chances compared to six months ago?
I'm seeing the same repeat of 2016 as I predicted from the polls I gave
Trump managed to fill an inside straight with two cards last election

Thinking you can do it twice is a fools errand

Three and a half months before the election and Trump has abandoned all leadership in the fight against COVID

COVID should be the defining moment in his presidency. Instead he just says......It will go away by itself.

The world is shocked at the US response to COVID

Trumps re-election now is centered on defending the Confederate Flag and condemning BLM

Be honest USMB Conservatives.......are you happy with his chances?

My view of the race six months ago was much, much worse For Democrats than today.

There was a time when it looked like Biden was collapsing and Bernie Sanders would get the nomination. I did not think Bernie could beat Trump. Commie, Commie, Commie

Even with Biden, I saw Biden taking Pennsylvania and Michigan with Trump holding Wisconsin for the narrow win.

But all that depended on Trump riding a strong economy to victory. Trumps performance against COVID has been horrible and it has tipped the race to the Democrats at all levels of government.

I now see Biden taking Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin for the win. In addition, I see Biden taking Florida, Arizona and North Carolina for a big victory.

If Trump continues to slide, I can see Texas, Georgia, Iowa and Ohio going to Biden

Still too much time till the election. Voters are anything but predictable.
Very true

Four months can be a lifetime. But if things don’t change for Trump.......he could be headed for disaster

Trump thought his great economy would carry him. He thought COVID would be over by summer and his economy would save him. It is not happening
/—/ Ahhh, the libtards’ never ending wet dream. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
What do you think of the vaunted Trump economy today?

Vote for me .....We have 15 percent unemployment
/—-/ If Trump shut down the economy you’d have a valid point. It was the state Governors that have the only say, and you damn well know it, so stop playing stupid. It’s tiresome.
It is TRUMPS economy good or bad.

Whining....It is not my fault doesn’t help anyone
/——-/ Rightwinger sobs in his oatmeal over this good news: Private payrolls up 2.37 million in June; May loss revised up to 3.065 million from 2.76 million, ADP says
A loss of 3 million is good news?

Better news....New unemployment numbers will be out Friday and the second quarter GDP numbers will be out soon

Wont be pretty

Yes, we know you on the left are hoping the country is destroyed so you can get your handicapped candidate in the White House. You people only care about politics--not the country.
It is what it is

Trump will have to run on it

Run on what, that he didn't go into a phone booth, change into his superhero costume, and stop a worldwide virus? Or he didn't fly to Democrat cities, to stop other Democrats from rioting and destroying their own cities?
Run on Trump totally botched his response to a historic crisis

He got it wrong. The virus did not just go away by itself. It was not over as soon as the Summer started, the economy did not recover like a rocket, his advice to ignore social distancing and turning the not wearing of masks into a political statement cost lives.

The voters see the impact the virus is having and the resurgence of the virus. Trump will bear the blame.

The President didn't botch anything. He supported not wearing masks because Fauci and the CDC supported the same. As for Trump's opinion, they were only that, his opinions, no different from yours, mine, or anybody else. Speaking of wrong opinions, we didn't have millions dead either, or run out of ventilators, or ICU units, or hospital beds.

If you want to go that route, Piglosi botched it when she told her constituents to go out and visit Chinatown, or when DeBlazio told people to ride the subways, or when Cuomo said not to worry, the state had everything under control in the event they got hit with Covid, or during the first two weeks in March when the commies were trying to pass a bill to strip the President of his ability to single-handedly issue travel bans.
Trump supported masks?
Not for himself or his followers
Trump is the reason masks became political. And that may well be HIS political epitaph.

Trump's going full in with the racists to satisfy the worst of his base. today the gun totin RW lawyers. Over the weekend he's AWOL playing golf when aids try to get him to tone it down over the white guy in a golf cart (!) praising white power.

THAT part of his base may (please God) be under 35%.

He's fucked up on the virus beyond all any rational basis. I mean face masks! Why not be against hand washing too LOL McConnell is simply ignoring him on stimulus legislation. It's safe to say a supermaj does not like for countries putting bounties on our troops.
Today he called Black Lives Matter racists

Not the confederates.....BLM
I gave him half a pass because of DeBlasio painting the street outside his "Tower." But yes, he's called peaceful protestors mobs and gassed them, while doing nothing to white supremacists in Charlottesville. Trump is a racist with a 50 year track record of racist behavior. But some non-racists voted for him even knowing his racism because he promised other things. Trump's now appealing to his worst self and the true deplorables.
No one ever called hims a racist until he registered as a Republican. People know what you drooling idiots Are sleazy lying brain damaged morons.

Trump was called a racist when he refused to rent to black people and demanded the death penalty for the Central Park 5
The Central Park 5 were guilty as sin.

I won't comment on the rent issue because I don't know the details well. It happened over 45 years ago and most of the witnesses are dead. The Daily Wire admits that the Trumps did have some black tenants.

Last edited:
Three and a half months before the election and Trump has abandoned all leadership in the fight against COVID

COVID should be the defining moment in his presidency. Instead he just says......It will go away by itself.

Trumps re-election now is centered on defending the Confederate Flag and condemning BLM

It's disappointing that the American people are so stupid that many of them actually believe the kind of shit you post in this forum.

My view of the race six months ago was much, much worse For Democrats than today.

There was a time when it looked like Biden was collapsing and Bernie Sanders would get the nomination. I did not think Bernie could beat Trump. Commie, Commie, Commie

Even with Biden, I saw Biden taking Pennsylvania and Michigan with Trump holding Wisconsin for the narrow win.

But all that depended on Trump riding a strong economy to victory. Trumps performance against COVID has been horrible and it has tipped the race to the Democrats at all levels of government.

I now see Biden taking Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin for the win. In addition, I see Biden taking Florida, Arizona and North Carolina for a big victory.

If Trump continues to slide, I can see Texas, Georgia, Iowa and Ohio going to Biden

Very true

Four months can be a lifetime. But if things don’t change for Trump.......he could be headed for disaster

Trump thought his great economy would carry him. He thought COVID would be over by summer and his economy would save him. It is not happening

/—-/ If Trump shut down the economy you’d have a valid point. It was the state Governors that have the only say, and you damn well know it, so stop playing stupid. It’s tiresome.

/——-/ Rightwinger sobs in his oatmeal over this good news: Private payrolls up 2.37 million in June; May loss revised up to 3.065 million from 2.76 million, ADP says

Better news....New unemployment numbers will be out Friday and the second quarter GDP numbers will be out soon

Wont be pretty

Yes, we know you on the left are hoping the country is destroyed so you can get your handicapped candidate in the White House. You people only care about politics--not the country.
It is what it is

Run on what, that he didn't go into a phone booth, change into his superhero costume, and stop a worldwide virus? Or he didn't fly to Democrat cities, to stop other Democrats from rioting and destroying their own cities?

He got it wrong. The virus did not just go away by itself. It was not over as soon as the Summer started, the economy did not recover like a rocket, his advice to ignore social distancing and turning the not wearing of masks into a political statement cost lives.

The voters see the impact the virus is having and the resurgence of the virus. Trump will bear the blame.

The President didn't botch anything. He supported not wearing masks because Fauci and the CDC supported the same. As for Trump's opinion, they were only that, his opinions, no different from yours, mine, or anybody else. Speaking of wrong opinions, we didn't have millions dead either, or run out of ventilators, or ICU units, or hospital beds.

If you want to go that route, Piglosi botched it when she told her constituents to go out and visit Chinatown, or when DeBlazio told people to ride the subways, or when Cuomo said not to worry, the state had everything under control in the event they got hit with Covid, or during the first two weeks in March when the commies were trying to pass a bill to strip the President of his ability to single-handedly issue travel bans.
Trump supported masks?
Trump is the reason masks became political. And that may well be HIS political epitaph.

Trump's going full in with the racists to satisfy the worst of his base. today the gun totin RW lawyers. Over the weekend he's AWOL playing golf when aids try to get him to tone it down over the white guy in a golf cart (!) praising white power.

He's fucked up on the virus beyond all any rational basis. I mean face masks! Why not be against hand washing too LOL McConnell is simply ignoring him on stimulus legislation. It's safe to say a supermaj does not like for countries putting bounties on our troops.

I gave him half a pass because of DeBlasio painting the street outside his "Tower." But yes, he's called peaceful protestors mobs and gassed them, while doing nothing to white supremacists in Charlottesville. Trump is a racist with a 50 year track record of racist behavior. But some non-racists voted for him even knowing his racism because he promised other things. Trump's now appealing to his worst self and the true deplorables.
No one ever called hims a racist until he registered as a Republican. People know what you drooling idiots Are sleazy lying brain damaged morons.

Trump was called a racist when he refused to rent to black people and demanded the death penalty for the Central Park 5

I won't comment on the rent issue because I don't know the details well.

So guilty that the state had to pay them $45 million

I thought you were asking if you can be honest. Obviously you're not capable of it. That was an easy question. But you asked a harder one.

As for me, I'm about the same. Demographics are in Democrats favor to the point that no Republican should be elected to national office. Fortunately, the Democrats are arrogant and corrupt. Which makes every election close.

I see nothing that changed

It's disappointing that the American people are so stupid that many of them actually believe the kind of shit you post in this forum.

60 percent disapprove of Trumps handling of COVID.
Trump has given up on the crisis and only mumbles how he will someday be proven right and it will go away by itself

America wants LEADERSHIP

I thought you were asking if you can be honest. Obviously you're not capable of it. That was an easy question. But you asked a harder one.

As for me, I'm about the same. Demographics are in Democrats favor to the point that no Republican should be elected to national office. Fortunately, the Democrats are arrogant and corrupt. Which makes every election close.

Fair enough

But the Red Wall supporting Trump is crumbling. While Trump arrogantly assumes 2016 will repeat itself, the rest of the party worries about the effect his defeat will have on down ballot elections

Trump has given up on the crisis and only mumbles how he will someday be proven right and it will go away by itself

America wants LEADERSHIP
/-----/ Another fake poll of 1,000 random adults skewed towards democRATs. These fake polls are useful to drive donations to democRAT candidates. And they work.
"The Post-ABC poll was conducted July 12-15 among a sample of 1,006 adults. Seventy-five percent of interviews were conducted by cellphone, and 25 percent were conducted on landline. The margin of error for the poll is 3.5 percentage points. "

Very true

Wont be pretty

It is what it is

Trump supported masks?

I won't comment on the rent issue because I don't know the details well.

So guilty that the state had to pay them $45 million
It actually didn't, moron, but the DA wanted to improve his image with blacks.

Fair enough

But the Red Wall supporting Trump is crumbling. While Trump arrogantly assumes 2016 will repeat itself, the rest of the party worries about the effect his defeat will have on down ballot elections

You said the same thing four years ago. I'll wait and see how November turns out. We'll see if you're wrong ... again.

On the bright side, you were right that Kerry would beat W in 2004. Oh wait ...

America wants LEADERSHIP
COVID will be over by November, and a large majority approve of his handling of the economy. You also have to consider what will happen after Biden humiliates himself in 3 debates.

America wants LEADERSHIP
/-----/ Another fake poll of 1,000 random adults skewed towards democRATs. These fake polls are useful to drive donations to democRAT candidates. And they work.
"The Post-ABC poll was conducted July 12-15 among a sample of 1,006 adults. Seventy-five percent of interviews were conducted by cellphone, and 25 percent were conducted on landline. The margin of error for the poll is 3.5 percentage points. "
That is your problem
If it was one poll showing Trump is struggling, you may have a point.

But Trump is struggling in EVERY poll. Not just liberal polls, but conservative polls like Fox and Rasmussen.

Republicans used to release their own internal polling before COVID hit. Now, they keep the news buried

America wants LEADERSHIP
COVID will be over by November, and a large majority approve of his handling of the economy. You also have to consider what will happen after Biden humiliates himself in 3 debates.

I can't believe Biden will ever actually debate Trump. All Trump has to do is push a few buttons and Biden will get angry and babble incoherently. Even the leftist hate media won't be able to cover it up.

His handlers know that, they'll never let it happen

America wants LEADERSHIP
100 days till the election and COVID is getting worse. Especially in key states like Florida, Texas and Arizona

It certainly could be worse since Wuhan Plague was released. The result is the economy has tanked, and the sitting President always gets the blame/credit for it warranted or not.

However Dems have gone so radical with their BLM support, many are running away from the Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back