Can we be honest here?

Are any of our USMB Conservatives more concerned about Trumps re-election chances compared to six months ago?

I have always thought this was going to be a toss-up, just like 2016. The margins are too thin for any substantial confidence in any result.

Not really I know so many on both sides love to cite polls when it shows them what they like I have learned over the years not take polls as seriously as some do. Trump is still running against the same Joe Biden today as he was six months ago who was and remains the best of a weak field. It’s possible Biden could pull off the upset in November but I haven’t seen anything yet to make me think it’s going to happen we will find out in a few months.

Are any of our USMB Conservatives more concerned about Trumps re-election chances compared to six months ago?
Not me.
The doom and gloom coming from the media and other lefty shitbags, fueled again by their polls, sound eerily familiar to their ‘16 wet/wishful dreams.
Yup, and the same bunch of morons are buying the garbage AGAIN hook, line 'n sinker. They never learn.

Not me.
The doom and gloom coming from the media and other lefty shitbags, fueled again by their polls, sound eerily familiar to their ‘16 wet/wishful dreams.
Yup, and the same bunch of morons are buying the garbage hook, line 'n sinker. They never learn.
You bet!

Not in the least bit. It's likely that this Wuhan virus will be with us by the election, and you can't handover this country to a guy like that given our situation.

Forum List

Back