Joe Biden: “I’m Going to Follow the Doc’s Orders, I Will Not Hold Any Rallies”

Let's see, no Biden rallies and now a virtual convention where the Democrat delegates stay home. Yep! President Trump has this election sewed up for a second term.

Wow, my man, I've never met a fellow poster here whose name alone is an ad hominem attack. Brilliant! That being said, I agree with your Biden campaign comments. He could become a corpse marionette before November and still receive tens of millions of votes. Weekend at Biden's anyone?

He hasn't had any doc come and say no rallies. The Doc would have taken the step of a 3 second C-19 test at that time and Biden said he wasn't tested. He wasn't tested because he didn't see a doctor and he didn't come up from the basement to take one.

He hasn't had any doc come and say no rallies. The Doc would have taken the step of a 3 second C-19 test at that time and Biden said he wasn't tested. He wasn't tested because he didn't see a doctor and he didn't come up from the basement to take one.

It's sad Slow Joe is a muddled mess mentally and the hope for democrats

Biden doesn't want to get anywhere near the President....a blithering old man against probably the finest debater and master of the one-liner in our history. Let Joe hide....in 4 months he'll be a footnote in history.

Let me preface this by saying that I plan on voting for Trump.

But he's far from being the finest debater in our history. Honestly, as much as I despised his policies, Barack Obama would walk all over Trump, as would Bill Clinton. Both were absolute masters of the craft.

Obama could always be counted on to drop a pretty good one-liner, too...

Last edited:
Let's see, no Biden rallies and now a virtual convention where the Democrat delegates stay home. Yep! President Trump has this election sewed up for a second term.

This will save Soros a lot of money. Transporting and recruiting hundreds of warm bodies for the Rent-a-mobs isn't cheap.

But he's far from being the finest debater in our history. Honestly, as much as I despised his policies, Barack Obama would walk all over Trump, as would Bill Clinton. Both were absolute masters of the craft.

Baloney.....all the Kenyan did was stuttering lies and crazy phrases like: "we are who we've been waiting for". Trump would have been finished first question first debate when Megyn Kelly said he'd called women pigs and Trump replied: "only Rosey O'Donnell".....the audience ROARED with laughter and Trump won the day. Every sale is a debate and there ain't a better salesman in the world than Trump....not anywhere.

For the safety health and good of the Nation Joe Biden will make no more public appearances and will not be debating Trump
Operation Hide Joe merits its own thread

Biden anounces he will hold no rallies, and three people in a nursing home in Cleveland respond that they are greatly disappointed.

Baloney.....all the Kenyan did was stuttering lies and crazy phrases like: "we are who we've been waiting for". Trump would have been finished first question first debate when Megyn Kelly said he'd called women pigs and Trump replied: "only Rosey O'Donnell".....the audience ROARED with laughter and Trump won the day. Every sale is a debate and there ain't a better salesman in the world than Trump....not anywhere.

If you deny the oratory and debating skills of Obama, I would submit that you're maybe just a tad too far into the Trump mindset to believe that there's no one who can do something better than him.

Like I said, I'm fully supporting Trump, but I can certainly give credit when and where it's due...

If you deny the oratory and debating skills of Obama, I would submit that you're maybe just a tad too far into the Trump mindset to believe that there's no one who can do something better than him.

Like I said, I'm fully supporting Trump, but I can certainly give credit when and where it's due...
Obama was a seasoned hope and change dope and strange bullshitter. Even had the jive cadence down to perfection

ROMNEY destroyed the boy in their first debate and then the polling showed he was picking on him and he backed off. McCain never won a debate in his life....angry, red-faced, mostly crazy from his time in Hoa Lo prison. Trump would have destroyed Obama and his crazy claims....with a perplexed look on his face. Again, it's salesmanship. Nobody ever got a sale arguing with their potential customer. Trump is very smooth, is closing from the beginning, and adds a little extra incentive at the end. Obama doesn't know anything about any of it...all he did was be (half) black and say things only old hippies and young mush
heads wanted to hear.

Vice President Joe Biden is doing the best thing for the country. Keeping the citizens and voters safe.

He'll be coming out to greet his constituents once its time for him to take the role of our 46th President.

Yooooo Joe!!!!!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back