Can someone please argue for how such massive crowds suggested Trump is losing?

I'm sorry, but when I see one candidate drawing in 10's of thousands, the supporters waiting outside for hours, some not even getting in, I have to think that they are going to pull the lever for him in Nov in huge numbers.

Can anyone explain the massive discrepancy between the two candidates and how the polls can be accurate?

He is getting huge crowds during a pandemic. America First is quite popular. Americans fear the radicalism and the unknown, Trump is a known entity now, not a career politician. So, are Trump voters just by some random chance NOT being polled in fair proportions? Can anyone argue how one candidate having such larger crowds, on a daily basis, is somehow behind in the support from voters?

The fact is that the vast majority of people who vote do not attend rallies. In a special election for a Pennsylvania US House seat, Trump held a massive rally. Republicans still lost the seat.

I'm sorry, but when I see one candidate drawing in 10's of thousands, the supporters waiting outside for hours, some not even getting in, I have to think that they are going to pull the lever for him in Nov in huge numbers.

Can anyone explain the massive discrepancy between the two candidates and how the polls can be accurate?

He is getting huge crowds during a pandemic. America First is quite popular. Americans fear the radicalism and the unknown, Trump is a known entity now, not a career politician. So, are Trump voters just by some random chance NOT being polled in fair proportions? Can anyone argue how one candidate having such larger crowds, on a daily basis, is somehow behind in the support from voters?
You are a sucker, a dupe, if you believe Rrump rallies are massive. In comparison, his rallies are very small.
Obama had 75,000 and even a 100,000 persons rallies. George McGovern had huge rallies of 100,000 people.

Many destructive leaders over time have drawn massive crowds. Europe, 80 or 90 years ago, for example.

If he can manage to get at least 50% of the popular vote this time, we can say that We The People prefer him.

Until then, his crowds demonstrate how many Americans are just adoring followers. Personally, I thought we were better than that.

Last edited:
Many destructive leaders over time have drawn massive crowds. Europe, 80 or 90 years ago, for example.

If he can manage to get at least 50% of the popular vote this time, we can say that We The People prefer him.

Until then, his crowds demonstrate how many Americans are just adoring followers. Personally, I thought we were better than that.

He had over 50% of the AMERICAN citizen vote last time, but you Stalinists refused to accept the results of the election, as you refused to accept the election in 2000.

Looks to me as if you Marxists just want power and view fraud as just as good of a way to get it as winning elections.

Here’s a blast from the past:

Crowds mean nothing. It is about supporting a loser.

Ah, the ever convincing cry of the American Communists...

1602681596895.png

More serious minded people don't go to events. Trumpeteers remind me of people who go to tractor pulling contests, wrestling, etc. Look at the tens of thousands of wasted hours they spend on these forums trying to put lipstick on this trump pig.

There is little doubt that Trump voters are far more enthusiastic than Biden voters are. More will vote FOR Trump than will vote FOR Biden. Hillary faced the same dynamic and lost because of it. Interesting that Biden is following the same playbook.

More serious minded people don't go to events. Trumpeteers remind me of people who go to tractor pulling contests, wrestling, etc. Look at the tens of thousands of wasted hours they spend on these forums trying to put lipstick on this trump pig.
That's what Hillary thought. Didn't work too well for her.

Yes, we know where you "serious minded" Marxists go;

1602683320729.png

How many hours have you democrats wasted raping, pillaging, and burning?

I have not talked to a single Democrat who is actually excited to vote for Joe Biden. The Dems who are voting for Biden tell me "anyone but Trump". I can't see how Biden can win an election like that.

Bernie drew massive crowds.
And Kamala didn't -------------but the goofy dems chose her anyways. The problem here isn't in the republicans actions or choices but in the others bizarre choices.

Massive crowds and rallies aren't necessarily indicators of good governance - rather they indicate a populist candidate.

No, that was the voters.

Please stop pretending democrooks allow voters to determine who wins elections. The DNC keeps delegates and "super delegates" in the position to thwart the will of voters when they try and get lunatics like Bernie and AOC on the ballot.

Then the rest of the voters keep sociopath hags like hitlary out of office.

The electoral college did that not the popular voters.

You mean the illegal aliens. junkie?

Without the illegal aliens in California, Trump won the popular vote.
You wish. You have yet to prove any illegals voted blue and not red.

No collusion or conspiracy there, right, right wingers.

I live in California, moron.

Illegals openly vote with the blessing and encouragement of the Marxist rulers of the state.

Forum List

Back