Can someone please argue for how such massive crowds suggested Trump is losing?

Massive crowds and rallies aren't necessarily indicators of good governance - rather they indicate a populist candidate.

Have you considered the possibility that a majority of Americans are sick of being "governed" or ruled over by sociopaths that can't manage a fuckin checkbook, never had a real job, have ties to the likes of Jeffrey Epstein and other well established Hollywood leftist sexual deviants who fund them, global collectivists who allow communist governments that wipe out millions to be "equal" in credibility and stature?

Why is this so hard for you to understand?
Youre correct, we are sick of the sociopath.

His aid warned us that our president is..

I have not talked to a single Democrat who is actually excited to vote for Joe Biden. The Dems who are voting for Biden tell me "anyone but Trump". I can't see how Biden can win an election like that.

Trump won on an "anyone but Hilary" vote.
And now you're hoping for the same. Nobody is actually FOR Biden

It worked for Trump.

And this time Trump is not an outsider.
Comparatively speaking, he is. 4 years vs 47.

No. He totally isn't. He is now part of the system and utilizing it. He really can't campaign on being the outsider anymore and that is part of his problem. He has a record to defend and he doesn't have a new playbook.

I have not talked to a single Democrat who is actually excited to vote for Joe Biden. The Dems who are voting for Biden tell me "anyone but Trump". I can't see how Biden can win an election like that.

It worked for Trump.

And he actually accomplished MANY great things for the American People

It's the weirdest thing. Biden is -200 on 2020 betting sites, the highest favourite value ever. How? How is Trump such an underdog on voting sites? Trump is paying +160. Do they know something I don't?

Try asking some of these people so sure Trump's going to lose just what they are voting for Biden for? I bet not one of them can give a cogent answer as to what is so good about Biden over Trump and I bet that most of them answer something like: "He's not Trump."

No one is actually voting FOR Joe.

It's the weirdest thing. Biden is -200 on 2020 betting sites, the highest favourite value ever. How? How is Trump such an underdog on voting sites? Trump is paying +160. Do they know something I don't?

Try asking some of these people so sure Trump's going to lose just what they are voting for Biden for? I bet not one of them can give a cogent answer as to what is so good about Biden over Trump and I bet that most of them answer something like: "He's not Trump."

Not anyone with half a brain cell.
spent almost fifty years in politics and suddenly in mental decline now has answers.
His tax Policies have been tried and failed. All the things on the democrat wet dream list means taxing everyone at minimum double what they are paying now, while states tax more.
He won’t actually serve. They will use mental decline to push Harris into a spot she could never have won.
Of course you will have those that will vote for the D behind the name.

It worked for Trump.

No. He totally isn't. He is now part of the system and utilizing it. He really can't campaign on being the outsider anymore and that is part of his problem. He has a record to defend and he doesn't have a new playbook.
He could, though, and should, campaign on what he's accomplished in 4 years and ask what his opponent has accomplished in 47. Plus, with the irrational hatred flung at him daily like so much Orangutan poop from those inside the system, he CAN still make himself look like an outsider. His opponent has BEEN the system for decades. Do you for a moment believe that TRUMP! belongs in that crowd? They've never accepted him and he's not made any effort to ingratiate himself to them. You can say he's part of the system, but to the casual voter, he's anything but.

spent almost fifty years in politics and suddenly in mental decline now has answers.
His tax Policies have been tried and failed. All the things on the democrat wet dream list means taxing everyone at minimum double what they are paying now, while states tax more.
He won’t actually serve. They will use mental decline to push Harris into a spot she could never have won.
A vote for Biden is just a vote for the far left Democrat establishment who will be ruining the White House

Who is falling for this though? Reject a woman in the Primaries and then elect her president?

Who is falling for this though? Reject a woman in the Primaries and then elect her president?
People vote by letter when they dont have a person to support

As has been pointed out you have unfortunately many who watch CNN and believes them. Those that will vote D no matter who or what.
Those that want the crazy agenda that they swear can be done right this time even though it failed before.

How many hours have you democrats wasted raping, pillaging, and burning?

Zero.

If you ever told the truth, would you burst into flames or something?

View attachment 401463

There are 32,570,817 registered democrats as of 2018. The number of people involved in riots compared to that is minuscule and you don't even know if they registered democrats or registered ANYTHING.

Did you think every Nazi was a Brown Shirt? We know that the terrorist shock troops you use to attack our cities with are a small percentage of your actual numbers.

Still, you democrats have spent 4, nearing 5 months on a prolonged Kristalnacht as you wage your war to end America. That's just a fact. How many hours has your party put into raping, pillaging, and burning America?

I'm sorry, but when I see one candidate drawing in 10's of thousands, the supporters waiting outside for hours, some not even getting in, I have to think that they are going to pull the lever for him in Nov in huge numbers.

Can anyone explain the massive discrepancy between the two candidates and how the polls can be accurate?

He is getting huge crowds during a pandemic. America First is quite popular. Americans fear the radicalism and the unknown, Trump is a known entity now, not a career politician. So, are Trump voters just by some random chance NOT being polled in fair proportions? Can anyone argue how one candidate having such larger crowds, on a daily basis, is somehow behind in the support from voters?

The Grateful Dead also had a traveling band of supporters, that didn't make them the greatest band ever.

Of course, they didn't have to pay people to show up.

I'm sorry, but when I see one candidate drawing in 10's of thousands, the supporters waiting outside for hours, some not even getting in, I have to think that they are going to pull the lever for him in Nov in huge numbers.

Can anyone explain the massive discrepancy between the two candidates and how the polls can be accurate?

He is getting huge crowds during a pandemic. America First is quite popular. Americans fear the radicalism and the unknown, Trump is a known entity now, not a career politician. So, are Trump voters just by some random chance NOT being polled in fair proportions? Can anyone argue how one candidate having such larger crowds, on a daily basis, is somehow behind in the support from voters?
Either the polls are lying or our eyes are lying....If I were a betting woman, I'd say the polls are lying...again.
There is no doubt that the polls are lying.

Crowds have nothing to do with it. It's one thing to be a celebrity. It's another to be a leader.
One thing our recent one-term presidents had in common, they were crappy leaders.

Crowds have nothing to do with it. It's one thing to be a celebrity. It's another to be a leader.
One thing our recent one-term presidents had in common, they were crappy leaders.
And twO-term leaders are adepts at deception There has never been a black POTUS. Obama is Arab DNA. If you wish to argue the point all the way to Olduvai Gorge, feel free.

Forum List

Back