Can someone please argue for how such massive crowds suggested Trump is losing?

I have not talked to a single Democrat who is actually excited to vote for Joe Biden. The Dems who are voting for Biden tell me "anyone but Trump". I can't see how Biden can win an election like that.

Trump won on an "anyone but Hilary" vote.

I'm sorry, but when I see one candidate drawing in 10's of thousands, the supporters waiting outside for hours, some not even getting in, I have to think that they are going to pull the lever for him in Nov in huge numbers.

Can anyone explain the massive discrepancy between the two candidates and how the polls can be accurate?

He is getting huge crowds during a pandemic. America First is quite popular. Americans fear the radicalism and the unknown, Trump is a known entity now, not a career politician. So, are Trump voters just by some random chance NOT being polled in fair proportions? Can anyone argue how one candidate having such larger crowds, on a daily basis, is somehow behind in the support from voters?

Hillary won the popular vote under similar circumstances

Not crazy to think the gap has widened by a few points....Which is all it takes to basically seal off chances of republican victory

Now if you go look at 538 and look at the swing state polls individually....He's still well within the margin of error in a few swing states. It's a narrow path, but he's not out of it.

Most major polls have changed their methodology to weight educated voters less, this is the conventional assumption about why the polls we're off. We won't know until we see 2020. And then it will be worthless data because trump will be gone. I doubt it will be very pertinent to a race with more conventional candidates

Hillary won the illegal alien vote in California. But the 54 ec votes in California will go to the Marxist party regardless - more illegals are irrelevant.

Our founders were wise enough to ensure that illegal aliens in California were not empowered to rule the nation uncontested.

Trump will win 358 to 180

How many hours have you democrats wasted raping, pillaging, and burning?

Zero.

If you ever told the truth, would you burst into flames or something?

1602684257206.png

I'm sorry, but when I see one candidate drawing in 10's of thousands, the supporters waiting outside for hours, some not even getting in, I have to think that they are going to pull the lever for him in Nov in huge numbers.

Can anyone explain the massive discrepancy between the two candidates and how the polls can be accurate?

He is getting huge crowds during a pandemic. America First is quite popular. Americans fear the radicalism and the unknown, Trump is a known entity now, not a career politician. So, are Trump voters just by some random chance NOT being polled in fair proportions? Can anyone argue how one candidate having such larger crowds, on a daily basis, is somehow behind in the support from voters?
Simple, they are lying scum.

There is little doubt that Trump voters are far more enthusiastic than Biden voters are. More will vote FOR Trump than will vote FOR Biden. Hillary faced the same dynamic and lost because of it. Interesting that Biden is following the same playbook.

Trump has a constant loyal base he plays to - but they aren't enough alone to create a win. His win required a large number of independents and, a lot of people who were "anyone but Hilary" - people who took a chance on an outsider. That's not the situation anymore. Where voter enthusiasm comes in is getting out the vote, but that can work both ways - if you think Trump is awful, that can drive you to get out and vote him out.

I have not talked to a single Democrat who is actually excited to vote for Joe Biden. The Dems who are voting for Biden tell me "anyone but Trump". I can't see how Biden can win an election like that.

And now you're hoping for the same. Nobody is actually FOR Biden

It worked for Trump.

And this time Trump is not an outsider.

Bernie has bigger crowds than Biden too.

Simple.

The Democrats fully intend to steal the election or refuse to conceded....they said so publicly

Truth be told....the ESTABLISHMENT will steal the election....regardless. In about 1000 years this will be accepted by most.
Hillary already told dementia Biden not to concede. There are only two reasons for saying such a thing. She knows ahead of time that he will lose.
She is sure they will find a massive amount of Biden ballots that somehow ended up on a dock in China.

Is your post the best you can do with your GED?

Poor little Maoist, incapable of coaxing a cogent thought out of the broccoli stalk that substitutes for a brain in you.

Hey though, you scum can point to the massive illegal alien vote Xiden got in California and refuse to accept the results of the election, yet again....
Says the little Putin Pussy scum. Rather than relying on your high school politics class go to college and learn some political philosophy. You are obviously as ignorant as you are stupid. You have made you love of authoritarian scum clear to all. Numbnuts like yourself are nothing but tools for Xi, Kim and Putin. They love your ilk.

On second thought, you have to be a troll for them. It is the only way to explain your posts because no one can be as stupid as you are unless they are paid to do so.

Look at your idiocy here, what "massive illegal alien vote". Just lies. Just like you master V. Putin engages in. Authoritarian slime are all the same.

Last edited:
Mainstream Media are Democrats lapdogs, they follow orders from their Communist American Leftists Rats at the top.

Whatever the MSM suggests to you is garbage.

Never, never listen to them.
I think it's the other way around.

The globalist donor class owns the media, they instruct the DNC to follow a script. When the donors want a democrook destroyed, they disappear. Even easier if it's a republicrat with the exception of a few. Trump is the most significant one.

It's not the sheep who wield the power, it's the ranch owner.

It worked for Trump.

Horse shit.

Trump has never tried to join the global collectivist cabal. He is their primary enemy. Way more than Reagan was because even Reagan "compromised" with our enemies and took shitty deals in exchange for slower growth in regressive policy. The regressives never actually conceded anything, they just waited for Bush.

Massive crowds and rallies aren't necessarily indicators of good governance - rather they indicate a populist candidate.

Have you considered the possibility that a majority of Americans are sick of being "governed" or ruled over by sociopaths that can't manage a fuckin checkbook, never had a real job, have ties to the likes of Jeffrey Epstein and other well established Hollywood leftist sexual deviants who fund them, global collectivists who allow communist governments that wipe out millions to be "equal" in credibility and stature?

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

And now you're hoping for the same. Nobody is actually FOR Biden

It worked for Trump.

Comparatively speaking, he is. 4 years vs 47.

It worked for Trump. And this time Trump is not an outsider.
Comparatively speaking, he is. 4 years vs 47.
giphy (1).gif

I have said this before and I shall repeat it, that in 2009 I BRIEFLY (much to my dismay) held out hope that the moonbat messiah would undermine the billionaire globalists because he certainly was an upstart outsider that came from no where and clearly had contempt for the "1%" who manage to profit no matter what abysmal events take place.

Any objective look back at the meat puppet's regime exposes the fact that only the "1%" continued to prosper while the rest of the US struggled through 8 years of stagnation and malaise. Only a complete jabbering retard believes allowing hordes of illegals in to take the few available jobs for half price was going to create prosperity. For all the democrook pissing and moaning about "Trickle Down Prosperity" which worked very well in spite of autistic "journalist" opinions, Obozo's "Trickle Up Poverty" reduced the standards of living for more Americans than any period since FDR.

The only thing the meat puppet faggot really seemed to care about beyond destroying the Health Care system, was normalizing sexual deviance, even though no one gave a shit about fudge packers "Playing House" like kindergarteners with no concept of gender. Oh Brave New World Huh?

Last edited:
Polls don't measure enthusiasm and dedication to voting......the Trump campaign questions the people that attend their rallies...and even they are shocked at the number of never voted and democrats there are in attendance.....
Polls can't show that either.....

Forum List

Back