Can bible study groups be in error?

It's a commentary on the nature of money, not govt. itself, neither good nor evil, it's people who make something evil. Civil disobedience is clearly not proscribed, as evident in Jesus' ministry, which was entirely against the Jewish government, since they were a theocracy, and a hereditary one at that, based on genealogies, most of them fake ones at that. Peter wacked the ear off an official, after all. It's a myth that Xians have to be totally pacifist dumbasses.

the ministry of Jesus did not address the "jewish government" at all. ------perverted sunday school
teachers TRY to claim that the "jewish government" consisted of "priests, levites and Pharisees"
--------entirely wrong

Rubbish. Judea was a theocracy, and they ran the courts as well as the govt. No way you can weasel around that fact. They had very elaborate racial qualifications for the highest offices to the lowest.

really? what were the "RACIAL requirements" for the office of "judge"? To what "racial requirement" do you refer? What were the "racial requirements" for being a "Pharisee"?. In what way was Herod RACIALLY qualified to be "KING" ? "highest to lowest"? what was the "racial requirement" for being a "money changer in the temple court"?

Already have posted the best source, several times. You never read it, since you know you're just lying about Jewish history and culture. And, we're still waiting on all those verses Constantine or some other govt official allegedly rewrote and stuff. Obviously you and the other liars can't come up with those, either.

But we already know, that half the countries impose special taxes that are developed specifically against Christians, in order to starve them to death. Most notably, Jordania has no Christian's left, as a result.
Last I checked, there were over 200,000 Christians in Hordan, including nine members of Parliament and a few cabinet officials. I’m not aware of any special taxes on non-Muslims in Jordan, and any such tax would probably be unconstitutional. Where are you getting your info?

Last edited:
It's a commentary on the nature of money, not govt. itself, neither good nor evil, it's people who make something evil. Civil disobedience is clearly not proscribed, as evident in Jesus' ministry, which was entirely against the Jewish government, since they were a theocracy, and a hereditary one at that, based on genealogies, most of them fake ones at that. Peter wacked the ear off an official, after all. It's a myth that Xians have to be totally pacifist dumbasses.

the ministry of Jesus did not address the "jewish government" at all. ------perverted sunday school
teachers TRY to claim that the "jewish government" consisted of "priests, levites and Pharisees"
--------entirely wrong

Rubbish. Judea was a theocracy, and they ran the courts as well as the govt. No way you can weasel around that fact. They had very elaborate racial qualifications for the highest offices to the lowest.

really? what were the "RACIAL requirements" for the office of "judge"? To what "racial requirement" do you refer? What were the "racial requirements" for being a "Pharisee"?. In what way was Herod RACIALLY qualified to be "KING" ? "highest to lowest"? what was the "racial requirement" for being a "money changer in the temple court"?

Already have posted the best source, several times. You never read it, since you know you're just lying about Jewish history and culture. And, we're still waiting on all those verses Constantine or some other govt official allegedly rewrote and stuff. Obviously you and the other liars can't come up with those, either.

Pic----do you know what the word "NONSPECIFIC" means. I asked a simple question based on
statements you repeat OVER AND OVER------and your answer is-----"I TOLD YOU" ,
"LOTS OF SOURCES" "RACISTS" "FAMILY LINEAGES" , "MONARCHY CONTROLED
THE GOVERNMENT AND THE COURTS"------------I did respond with a very simple proposition---
which was "can you explain to me about the FAMILY LINEAGE OF KING HEROD? Did
HEROD CONTROL THE COURTS? OF WHAT RACE ARE THE EVIL KENEVIL PHARISEES.
see? simple as pie------did the evil kenevil Pharisees CONTROL THE COURTS, THE
TAXES, THE PALACE? WERE THEY THE MONEY CHANGERS? you seem stymied

Link to Bible verse=-?
For example, Romans 13:1-7.

That was supposedly written by Paul during the reign of Nero teaching christians submission to government authorities and the emperor of Rome. Doesn't that raise every red flag in your head?

Does that sound like the way to salvation? The gospel of Jesus Christ? Submission to a psychopath? Just turn a blind eye to government corruption, injustices and atrocities and fund it? Thats what God wants? I don't think so.

Stay away from basement bible study sessions, unless you want your rational mind, your birthright as a human being, surgically removed by trained personnel and eaten by a bunch of ghouls.

Use your own mind to think. If you come up with nothing try harder. The more you apply your own mind to understand the more you will be able to. Don't lift your skirt for every church group that winks at you. They will all line up with that goofy smile waiting to take their turn draining the the life force right out of your soul until you are turned into an intellectual invalid, unable to get up from the floor, naked and ashamed.

Well... look at Jesus. Did Jesus submit to authority? Yes he did. Even a clearly evil and corrupt authority that killed him, even though he was innocent.

So if we look at the example given, clearly that is what he wants us to do.

Now I think where you are mistaken, is that you seem to be equating 'submit to authority' and 'turn a blind eye to injustice'.

And there you are wrong. Turning and blind eye and submitting to authority are not the same.

You can oppose evil, and submit to authority at the same time.

For example, where I work right now, I am in a very odd situation, where I have a boss that works at a different building. At the building where I am, I have a tyrant that is cruel to his employees.

I can both submit to his direction when required, and at the same time report back to my boss, and HR, and his boss, everything that goes on in this building.

At one point he ordered that everyone wasn't allowed to have chairs. So we followed the order and removed the chairs. This included a couple of girls that did management work from their computers. So I snapped a couple of pictures of these girls on their knees at their desk, trying to do management work. I fired off this email all over the company, and storm ensued. The chairs were given back.

I both submitted to authority, and fought against injustice.

Link to Bible verse=-?

That was supposedly written by Paul during the reign of Nero teaching christians submission to government authorities and the emperor of Rome. Doesn't that raise every red flag in your head?

Does that sound like the way to salvation? The gospel of Jesus Christ? Submission to a psychopath? Just turn a blind eye to government corruption, injustices and atrocities and fund it? Thats what God wants? I don't think so.

Stay away from basement bible study sessions, unless you want your rational mind, your birthright as a human being, surgically removed by trained personnel and eaten by a bunch of ghouls.

Use your own mind to think. If you come up with nothing try harder. The more you apply your own mind to understand the more you will be able to. Don't lift your skirt for every church group that winks at you. They will all line up with that goofy smile waiting to take their turn draining the the life force right out of your soul until you are turned into an intellectual invalid, unable to get up from the floor, naked and ashamed.

Well... look at Jesus. Did Jesus submit to authority? Yes he did. Even a clearly evil and corrupt authority that killed him, even though he was innocent.

Now I think where you are mistaken, is that you seem to be equating 'submit to authority' and 'turn a blind eye to injustice'.

And there you are wrong. Turning and blind eye and submitting to authority are not the same.

For example, where I work right now, I am in a very odd situation, where I have a boss that works at a different building. At the building where I am, I have a tyrant that is cruel to his employees.

I can both submit to his direction when required, and at the same time report back to my boss, and HR, and his boss, everything that goes on in this building.

At one point he ordered that everyone wasn't allowed to have chairs. So we followed the order and removed the chairs. This included a couple of girls that did management work from their computers. So I snapped a couple of pictures of these girls on their knees at their desk, trying to do management work. I fired off this email all over the company, and storm ensued. The chairs were given back.

That was very well thought out an expressed. Thank you.

But when did Jesus ever submit to any human authority?

I thought that Jesus was submitting to the authority of God by opposing evil until he was killed by roman and religious authorities specifically because he did not submit to their authority even after making him suffer...

Last edited:
Link to Bible verse=-?

I though Jesus was submitting the authority of God by opposing evil until he was killed.

All the time. When he paid the Temple tax, even though he openly admitted he was not required to.
When he allowed the temple soldiers to take him.
When he allowed them to beat him and malign him.
When he spoke with pilot.

He was submitting constantly. When he washed the disciples feet.

Link to Bible verse=-?

I thought that Jesus was submitting to the authority of God by opposing evil until he was killed by roman and religious authorities specifically because he did not submit to their authority even after making him suffer...

No, he was killed not because he did not submit to their authority. He most certainly did, and constantly.

He was killed because he also pointed out their evil. Jesus had no problem calling them out for hypocrisy.

But he did submit to their authority.

Link to Bible verse=-?

I though Jesus was submitting the authority of God by opposing evil until he was killed.

All the time. When he paid the Temple tax, even though he openly admitted he was not required to.

Jesus never paid a shekel. He was broke.

Peter threw out a line and reeled in a fish who coughed up a coin to end the confrontation.

What do you think that is telling the reader?

Well, now we know where to find the absolute truth....shaman hobelim. Please defer to him from now on.

I have spoken.

iu

Peter threw out a line and reeled in a fish who coughed up a coin to end the confrontation.

the temple tax was 1/2 shekel. It was very trivial You assume that Jesus was "broke"

the story has no meaning

the temple tax was 1/2 shekel. It was very trivial You assume that Jesus was "broke"

the story has no meaning
If he had to ask Peter to get a fish, a well know metaphor for a follower, to cough up a coin then he didn't even have half a shekel.

He was banned from the synagogue, boycotted, and pronounced anathema by the religious authorities, a scapegoat. he couldn't make a living. He was so broke he couldn't afford a donkey and everyone had a donkey.

If he didn't have friends and family in the underworld who were also condemned in this way, no one would have never heard about Jesus.

Last edited:

But read what Jesus said before that. He openly stated that he didn't have to pay the money at all, whether he was poor, or not.

I actually don't think he was poor. Judas was stealing from the bag, as we know. That implies there was money in the bag to be stolen. That implies people were giving him money.

I think the whole getting the money from the fish, was to point out that once again that Jesus was G-d, and could provide the money from anywhere.

Jesus was a carpenter after all. I wager he was paid for his work.

I think the whole getting the money from the fish, was to point out that once again that Jesus was G-d, and could provide the money from anywhere.

While in essence you are right, God can provide the money, but not from just from anywhere as in thin air.

He made a fish cough up a coin.

A fish was a follower who was challenged by Peter to put his money where his mouth was and he did. A miracle!

Do yourself a favor and challenge yourself to grow up.

Last edited:

While in essence you are right, God can provide the money, but not from just from anywhere as in thin air.

He made a fish cough up a coin.

A fish was a follower who was challenged by Peter to put his money where his mouth was and he did. A miracle!

Do yourself a favor and challenge yourself to grow up.

Take your own advice.

He was banned from the synagogue, boycotted, went out of business, lost his home and his family, and became destitute.

Citation

He was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil while living among the wild beasts.

he was led by God into the wilderness, the roman towns and areas not under mosaic law, and lived among among the wild beasts, the Romans, presumably doing what Romans do. He was banned from the synagogue,.Do you have any idea how catastrophic that was to anyone?

He was not found in the tomb right? Jesus called the religious beliefs and practices of his youth whitewashed tomb, right? He was partying with sinners and prostitutes and all sorts of bad characters , right?

You think that he was alone in the desert hanging out with scorpions having auditory and visual hallucinations?

Fascinating.

Last edited:
He was banned from the synagogue, boycotted, went out of business, lost his home and his family, and became destitute.

Citation

He was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil while living among the wild beasts.

he was led by God into the wilderness, the roman towns and areas not under mosaic law, and lived among among the wild beasts, the Romans, presumably doing what Romans do. He was banned from the synagogue,.Do you have any idea how catastrophic that was to anyone?

He was not found in the tomb right? Jesus called the religious beliefs and practices of his youth whitewashed tomb, right? He was partying with sinners and prostitutes and all sorts of bad characters , right?

You think that he was alone in the desert hanging out with scorpions having auditory and visual hallucinations?

Fascinating.

Citation please. I need a book, chapter, and verse.

--------entirely wrong

Pic----do you know what the word "NONSPECIFIC" means. I asked a simple question based on
statements you repeat OVER AND OVER------and your answer is-----"I TOLD YOU" ,
"LOTS OF SOURCES" "RACISTS" "FAMILY LINEAGES" , "MONARCHY CONTROLED
THE GOVERNMENT AND THE COURTS"------------I did respond with a very simple proposition---
which was "can you explain to me about the FAMILY LINEAGE OF KING HEROD? Did
HEROD CONTROL THE COURTS? OF WHAT RACE ARE THE EVIL KENEVIL PHARISEES.
see? simple as pie------did the evil kenevil Pharisees CONTROL THE COURTS, THE
TAXES, THE PALACE? WERE THEY THE MONEY CHANGERS? you seem stymied

lol you're just flailing. Just come up with all those verses you claimed for years were 'rewrtitten by Constantine n stuff', and maybe you rate another answer.

As for the Peanut Gallery, they can find it all in Joachim Jeremiah's Jerusalem in the Time of Jesus; the entire last third of the book is the section on Jewish Racial Purity Laws[/b], and what offices one's genealogy qualified them for, along with a lot of other Fun Facts about their obsession with 'racial purity, which is more bizarre than anything the Nazis dreamed up.

Forum List

Back