Can bible study groups be in error?

Jesus was a carpenter after all. I wager he was paid for his work.
He was banned from the synagogue, boycotted, went out of business, lost his home and his family, and became destitute.

Citation

He was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil while living among the wild beasts.

he was led by God into the wilderness, the roman towns and areas not under mosaic law, and lived among among the wild beasts, the Romans, presumably doing what Romans do. He was banned from the synagogue,.Do you have any idea how catastrophic that was to anyone?

He was not found in the tomb right? Jesus called the religious beliefs and practices of his youth whitewashed tomb, right? He was partying with sinners and prostitutes and all sorts of bad characters , right?

You think that he was alone in the desert hanging out with scorpions having auditory and visual hallucinations?

Fascinating.

Citation please. I need a book, chapter, and verse.

You sure you want to hear from Hobbles the Wonder Crank?

He was banned from the synagogue, boycotted, went out of business, lost his home and his family, and became destitute.

Citation

He was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil while living among the wild beasts.

he was led by God into the wilderness, the roman towns and areas not under mosaic law, and lived among among the wild beasts, the Romans, presumably doing what Romans do. He was banned from the synagogue,.Do you have any idea how catastrophic that was to anyone?

He was not found in the tomb right? Jesus called the religious beliefs and practices of his youth whitewashed tomb, right? He was partying with sinners and prostitutes and all sorts of bad characters , right?

You think that he was alone in the desert hanging out with scorpions having auditory and visual hallucinations?

Fascinating.

It is written in the tale of a puppet that if you stay on Pleasure Island for too long those donkeys ears are there to stay. (Pinocchio 3:14)

If you don't believe me ask Picaro the Nose.

Depends.

If the group has the Spirit then the teaching will be more accurate

Without the Spirit they teaching will be lucky if it’s accurate even slightly

It’s not surprising you mock what you don’t understand.
Sorry, but you are just soothing yourself. I also don't understand all the solutions to einstein's field equations, but I don't mock them. I mock your magical spells and incantations because you sound like you should be on a corner, naked, with a sandwich sign and a bullhorn.

Sorry, but you are just soothing yourself. I also don't understand all the solutions to einstein's field equations, but I don't mock them. I mock your magical spells and incantations because you sound like you should be on a corner, naked, with a sandwich sign and a bullhorn.
No. 4321 has firmly struck the nail on the head. You absolutely do mock what you don’t understand. You see God as a fairytale.

Fools mock but they shall mourn.

The day will come when you are dealing with something you can't handle. Remember then that Jesus Christ always has outstretched arms for those who call upon Him.

Citation

Fascinating.

It is written in the tale of a puppet that if you stay on Pleasure Island for too long those donkeys ears are there to stay. (Pinocchio 3:14)

So the claims about Christian belief that you posted before, were not from the Bible?

Citation

Fascinating.

So the claims about Christian belief that you posted before, were not from the Bible?
Hob is a Sod Jew, they are the whackiest!

Citation

Fascinating.

Don't act coy or try to be clever.

You have heard it all before. Everything single thing that has ever been written about Jesus you have already memorized. It is in you and with you.

Without adding or subtracting or changing a single word of scripture I have produced something new, a hidden story of an unknown Jesus that has never been seen or heard before that resolves every single mystery and fulfills every fruitless search for illumination.

So you wasted a lot of time and life itself has been slipping through your genuflecting hands for decades.

Do yourself a favor. Don't take it out on me. Don't risk your tenuous hold on life denying your sin which as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field.. My words are already in you and with you.

If you learned anything at all from Jesus, you already know the only right course to take. Don't fuck up what little time you have left.

Last edited:

Fascinating.

You have heard it all before. Everything single thing that has ever been written about Jesus you have already memorized. It is in you and with you.

Without adding or subtracting or changing a single word of scripture I have produced something new, a hidden story of an unknown Jesus that has never been seen or heard before that resolves every single mystery and fulfills every fruitless search for illumination.

So you wasted a lot of time and life itself has been slipping through your genuflecting hands for decades.

Do yourself a favor. Don't take it out on me. Don't risk your tenuous hold on life denying your sin which as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field.. Now my words are in you and with you.

If you learned anything at all from Jesus, you already know the only right course to take. Don't fuck up what little time you have left.

Well yes. I actually have memorized the vast majority of what Jesus said and did. Which is exactly why I'm having trouble thinking of a single verse or passage that supports your "hidden story of an unknown Jesus".

So until I have some direct citation of exactly where Jesus supported the notions you have provided... I have to call BS on the whole thing.

Fascinating.

Do yourself a favor. Don't take it out on me. Don't risk your tenuous hold on life denying your sin which as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field.. Now my words are in you and with you.

Well yes. I actually have memorized the vast majority of what Jesus said and did. Which is exactly why I'm having trouble thinking of a single verse or passage that supports your "hidden story of an unknown Jesus".

So until I have some direct citation of exactly where Jesus supported the notions you have provided... I have to call BS on the whole thing.

Having trouble thinking of a single verse or passage that supports my "hidden story of an unknown Jesus?

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

To Jesus, the disciples, followers, and authors of scripture "the nations" were the enemy. Am I telling you something that you don't already know?

I have not come to bring peace but a sword. Matthew 10:34

Out of his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations. Revelation 19:15

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah 25:15

"Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

:wine:

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, tho Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink." Revelation 16:5

The sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine.

"He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword." Revelation 13:10

Last edited:

Having trouble thinking of a single verse or passage that supports my "hidden story of an unknown Jesus?

To Jesus, the disciples, followers, and authors of scripture "the nations" were the enemy. Am I telling you something that you don't already know?

Out of his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations. Revelation 19:15

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah 25:15

"Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, tho Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink." Revelation 16:5

"He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword." Revelation 13:10
You have like 5 or 6 passages you post out of context and you think your "hidden" message applies to 23,145 verses?

The Gospel of Luke contains both the largest total number of parables (24) and eighteen unique parables; the Gospel of Matthew contains 23 parables of which eleven are unique; and the Gospel of Mark contains eight parables of which two are unique.

Can you tell me the hidden messages in all of them?

When Satan is after you, you are told not to put out.

I always put out after a few drinks ...

adult-devil-lady-costume-3238.jpg
Yer, always easy...

What does any of that, have to do with the claims you made before?

You have like 5 or 6 passages you post out of context and you think your "hidden" message applies to 23,145 verses?

The Gospel of Luke contains both the largest total number of parables (24) and eighteen unique parables; the Gospel of Matthew contains 23 parables of which eleven are unique; and the Gospel of Mark contains eight parables of which two are unique.

Can you tell me the hidden messages in all of them?

Like the other trolls, he's just here to lie, then run away when asked to demonstrate any real knowledge of the bible. No one who hasn't read the most influential and important book in western history can't call themselves educated intellectuals, whether believers or not, and especially when there is so much in the way of knowledge out there on it.

You asked for scriptures that show an unknown Jesus.. There they are.

What other claims? That Jesus was banned from the synagogue? That he was broke? That he was running around in lawless areas with the romans presumably doing what wild beasts do in the wilderness?

That a follower, not literally a fish, coughed up a coin to pay the temple tax for him? Someone actually put their money where their mouth was? A miracle!

Be specific.

BTW, scriptural proof showing that Jesus cursed the nations with a cup of blood is something that you have seen and heard before? Nonsense. I challenge you to show me proof that anyone who has ever lived in the past 2000 years said anything even remotely similar to that. Take your time... You have the entire internet to search.

What are you thinking? Is it not important? No biggie? You dismiss it because why?

You would rather see proof that Jesus was an employed carpenter? lol. It ruins your plans for Sunday? You have to throw everything you thought you knew about Jesus, his teachings, and the way to eternal life into the trash? Worried about what will the neighbors will say? It could make you an unemployed preacher? What?

What the hell have you been studying the scriptures for? Why ask me anything if you don't want the answer?

Last edited:

What other claims? That Jesus was banned from the synagogue? That he was broke? That he was running around in lawless areas with the romans presumably doing what wild beasts do in the wilderness?

That a follower, not literally a fish, coughed up a coin to pay the temple tax for him? Someone actually put their money where their mouth was? A miracle!

Be specific.

BTW, scriptural proof showing that Jesus cursed the nations with a cup of blood is something that you have seen and heard before? Nonsense. I challenge you to show me proof that anyone who has ever lived in the past 2000 years said anything even remotely similar to that. Take your time... You have the entire internet to search.

What are you thinking? Is it not important? No biggie? You dismiss it because why?

You would rather see proof that Jesus was an employed carpenter? lol. It ruins your plans for Sunday? What?

What the hell have you been studying the scriptures for? Why ask me anything if you don't want the answer?

No, I didn't ask for scripture of an unknown Jesus. I asked for scripture supporting your prior claims. Further, those scriptures are not of an unknown Jesus. We all know that Jesus will come back as a returning King, and will wipe out those who oppose him. That isn't unknown. It is clearly spelled out in scripture.

You appear to be making some leaps of logic, that do not seem to be supported by the scriptures that you quote.

Honestly, I think Christians, (which specifically includes myself), need to focus more on the unambiguous commands in the Bible, then trying to figure out some Bible word-puzzle to find an "unknown jesus".

Be specific.

You would rather see proof that Jesus was an employed carpenter? lol. It ruins your plans for Sunday? What?

No, I didn't ask for scripture of an unknown Jesus. I asked for scripture supporting your prior claims. Further, those scriptures are not of an unknown Jesus. We all know that Jesus will come back as a returning King, and will wipe out those who oppose him. That isn't unknown. It is clearly spelled out in scripture.

You appear to be making some leaps of logic, that do not seem to be supported by the scriptures that you quote.

Honestly, I think Christians, (which specifically includes myself), need to focus more on the unambiguous commands in the Bible, then trying to figure out some Bible word-puzzle to find an "unknown jesus".

lol...

"The kingdom of heaven is like hidden treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again"

If you do not look for it, you will never find it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back