Can atheist enjoy the Bible?

Are atheists allowed to enjoy the Bible?

• Yes

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Blah blah blah(other)

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So it's settled... BreezeWood can't enjoy the bible.
I stopped reading after so many forgeries and fallacies made it impossible to read further - or become, a - bing.

correcting those errors is the goal - to return to the path the religion of antiquity properly prescribes. for freed spirits admission to the Everlasting.
And yet here you are.
And yet here you are.
yes, the religion of antiquity as prescribed is for the destiny of all humanity, not just the individual and hopefully with latitude against who are too corrupt to see the light. but maybe not -

it may be all or none. the reason to be here - to save ourselves from the sinners. to send them where they belong - institutions. for the criminally insane.

I stopped reading after so many forgeries and fallacies made it impossible to read further - or become, a - bing.

correcting those errors is the goal - to return to the path the religion of antiquity properly prescribes. for freed spirits admission to the Everlasting.
And yet here you are.
And yet here you are.
yes, the religion of antiquity as prescribed is for the destiny of all humanity, not just the individual and hopefully with latitude against who are too corrupt to see the light. but maybe not -

it may be all or none. the reason to be here - to save ourselves from the sinners. to send them where they belong - institutions. for the criminally insane.
So.... you'd like to lock us up.

He hates it. The Bible undermines the Religion of Antiquity in its entirety. Would you like a book that threatened your religion? The Religion of Antiquity only has one follower. It was already vulnerable from the get go. We don’t need some book making it even more vulnerable.

He hates it. The Bible undermines the Religion of Antiquity in its entirety. Would you like a book that threatened your religion? The Religion of Antiquity only has one follower. It was already vulnerable from the get go. We don’t need some book making it even more vulnerable.
Apparently his book only has six words "the triumph of good over evil."

At least that was what he told me once.

He hates it. The Bible undermines the Religion of Antiquity in its entirety.
you give credit where it is not due.

unlike you I new to pause in reading the christian bible - a work of forgeries and fallacies, not though the pursuit and fruition to free ones spirit to flourish in the Everlasting before ones physiology expires.

where in your life have you brought justice to the crucifiers - being one yourself.

good vs evil - the triumph of good vs evil - purity required for judgement - or perish. good luck sinner.

good vs evil - the triumph of good vs evil - purity required for judgement - or perish. good luck sinner.
Thanks, but you just sinned. So, good luck sinner. :lol:

unlike you I new to pause in reading the christian bible - a work of forgeries and fallacies, not though the pursuit and fruition to free ones spirit to flourish in the Everlasting before ones physiology expires.

where in your life have you brought justice to the crucifiers - being one yourself.

Is it a burden to you to be the only follower in your religion or do you draw strength from other Antiquitites?

I can’t find any information at all about the is Religion of Antiquity and the Triumph over good versus evil.

Is that really what you believe happened? That all of these different authors were writing fictional novels?

Fiction such as a great flood and parting the seas?
Embellishment to make the account more memorable and easier to remember and pass down.

In other words, fictional tales
No, the whale did not really swallow Jonah

What if, 2000 years from now, people read Game of Thrones and accept it as Gospel?
Again... you are missing the informational aspect; the transfer of information.

But if you want to dismiss that, be my guest. It's probably easier for you that way than it is to acknowledge what it really is.

The Bible is composed of morality tales meant to inspire certain behaviors. A work of fiction

No, the earth did not flood
Jonah was not swallowed by a whale
Moses did not part the Red Sea

Makes a good story though
Considering the age of these texts, I find your conclusions to be overly simple, unbalanced and biased. It never ceases to amaze me how a group of people who see themselves as intellectually enlightened fail to actually take an intellectually balanced position on the things they hate.

Because they're simple minded and can't get beyond themselves. They think they're 'Speshul' and would have been entirely different n stuff if they had been born back then. Of course the truth is they would have been the same clueless fashion victims then as they are now.
We would have been just as ignorant, terrified, superstitious, and illiterate as nearly everyone else "back then". But we arent, now. So you have no excuse for believing this magical silliness.

Oh look everybody, the angry faggot posted something.
Oh look ^^, a self-loathing closet gay, in the religion section. Don't see that every day! Wait, yes we do.

lol oh look, a faggot uses 'reverse psychobabble', and thinks it's 'witty' and thinks we're all skeered of such dufus attempts by the mentally ill to score points.

Is that really what you believe happened? That all of these different authors were writing fictional novels?

Embellishment to make the account more memorable and easier to remember and pass down.

What if, 2000 years from now, people read Game of Thrones and accept it as Gospel?

But if you want to dismiss that, be my guest. It's probably easier for you that way than it is to acknowledge what it really is.

The Bible is composed of morality tales meant to inspire certain behaviors. A work of fiction

Considering the age of these texts, I find your conclusions to be overly simple, unbalanced and biased. It never ceases to amaze me how a group of people who see themselves as intellectually enlightened fail to actually take an intellectually balanced position on the things they hate.

Because they're simple minded and can't get beyond themselves. They think they're 'Speshul' and would have been entirely different n stuff if they had been born back then. Of course the truth is they would have been the same clueless fashion victims then as they are now.
We would have been just as ignorant, terrified, superstitious, and illiterate as nearly everyone else "back then". But we arent, now. So you have no excuse for believing this magical silliness.

* sock alert -

ff, this guy sounds a lot like the doorbell - ring tone. ... christian religious fanatics non the less.

So you your;e not only still angry God didn't give you a pony when you demanded one, you're also now a paranoid bedwetter seeing imaginary people everywhere. lol carry on, whiney boi, your faggot boyfriend is here to back you up; he's lonely, too, and can only troll for attention same as you.

And yet here you are.

All the sicko freaks are indeed desparate for attention from Da Evul Xians for some reason, probably terror and doubt. They're pretty much paranoid pagans in real life.

The bible is an excellent piece of literature,
I have read better books and they were written by mere mortal men.

No, you haven't. Lord of the Rings wasn't really that great, no matter what a bunch of hippie stoners say about it.

You would think a Supreme Being would be a better writer
V
It's way over your head, so you wouldn't know about that either.
Lord of the Rings is fantasy, much like the Bible

Now, what if 2000 years from now, people took Lord of the Rings as the word of God?
That wouldn't be my assessment. It's not very balanced.

It’s a better tale than the Bible.
What if 2000 years from now, people worship Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones?

When questioned....they say they have “Faith” it is all true

And that it wasn't ancient man passing down information such as history, wisdom, etc?
That’s exactly what happened.

Not sure I can agree with that.
Those free from religion always enjoy good fiction.
But you really aren't free from religion, are you?

No one is, which is why it's smart to encourage the best and most humane one and make it successful, imho.

Is it a burden to you to be the only follower in your religion or do you draw strength from other Antiquitites?

I can’t find any information at all about the is Religion of Antiquity and the Triumph over good versus evil.

the religion of antiquity is inherently known by everyone whether accredited to be followed is not always the case - seldomly, unless by special circumstances and abnormal conditions is its value appreciated ... it occurs to people when needing help, the answer they seldom follow. rather put it in the hands of a messiah to have what they need done for them. the roman empire.

the paraphrased parable of noah in the christian bible if properly addressed is the religion of antiquity as reiterated / prescribed from the beginning of life and life's pursuits from that time - as illustrated by the progressions seen through evolution for all beings including humanity. and presumably the correct path.

christianity and the other desert religions have abandoned the original religion for whatever reasons found in their scriptures that must be corrected for there ever to be a final judgement to occur - there will never be or has been a messiah, no being on earth will reach the Everlasting if not in a spiritual pure state of their own making through triumph.

the victims at noah's time attest to its veracity.

* sock alert -

ff, this guy sounds a lot like the doorbell - ring tone. ... christian religious fanatics non the less.

So you your;e not only still angry God didn't give you a pony when you demanded one, you're also now a paranoid bedwetter seeing imaginary people everywhere. lol carry on, whiney boi, your faggot boyfriend is here to back you up; he's lonely, too, and can only troll for attention same as you.
- another equally deranged poster as yourself, sico, made the same claim ...
1618503335319.png

as I let him know so for you the same - instead they sent me a nun, gift wrapped in a ribbon. we are both happy and real good friends.

the religion of antiquity is inherently known by everyone whether accredited to be followed is not always the case - seldomly, unless by special circumstances and abnormal conditions is its value appreciated ... it occurs to people when needing help, the answer they seldom follow. rather put it in the hands of a messiah to have what they need done for them. the roman empire.

the paraphrased parable of noah in the christian bible if properly addressed is the religion of antiquity as reiterated / prescribed from the beginning of life and life's pursuits from that time - as illustrated by the progressions seen through evolution for all beings including humanity. and presumably the correct path.

christianity and the other desert religions have abandoned the original religion for whatever reasons found in their scriptures that must be corrected for there ever to be a final judgement to occur - there will never be or has been a messiah, no being on earth will reach the Everlasting if not in a spiritual pure state of their own making through triumph.

You mean the Noah account as told by the desert religion that you don't believe in? :rolleyes:'

What else did you steal from the religion you don't believe in?

You mean the Noah account as told by the desert religion that you don't believe in? :rolleyes:'

your evasion for subject matter leaves much to be undesired ... the fraud perpetrated by those religions are a concern for the religious - it is they, the crucifiers that are who do not have actual belief.

your christian bible misconstrues the events of the 1st century using forgeries and fallacies as the basis for the fabricated messiah religion used as propaganda for their underlying political agenda - the same was necessary for the parable of noah to misconstrue its meaning, without full success, being a contradiction without explanation they fail to address.

^ apparently this atheist can't enjoy the Bible and he is making atheists the world over look bad.

Taz ? Is this you?

lol oh look, a faggot uses 'reverse psychobabble', and thinks it's 'witty' and thinks we're all skeered of such dufus attempts by the mentally ill to score points.
No, it's pretty well known that the idiots who talk like you are self loathing closet gays. It's a big part of the reason you are always so miserable.

Forum List

Back