Are you Inside or Outside the "Gates of Hell"?

Infallible Arbiter

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2021
Matthew 16:18
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church;
and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Of couse, the greek word Hades, was translated Hell - the name from the Norse Goddess of Death.

Where are all the Eternal Damnationist's with their lame retorts?

They've probably have never been asked this one before -
Maybe their too busy out saving others from 'Eternal Damnation'.

Hell is reserved for Satan and his demons. It is my biblical understanding that there is currently no one in Hell. Furthermore, I do not believe that human souls go to Hell.

Hell is reserved for Satan and his demons. It is my biblical understanding that there is currently no one in Hell. Furthermore, I do not believe that human souls go to Hell.
If there is a hell, why arent the Jews aware of it?

How about that OP - based in what JESUS said?
People don't really understand "Satan and his angels"

Ok. Just figured you would know about the main abrahamic religion considering you have faith in a branch of it. You know, the one your religion is built off of.

Are you an atheist?

I believe that the term "Gates of Hell" refers to Satan and his demons. Jesus said that they will not prevail against his church.

Matthew 16:18
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church;
and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Of couse, the greek word Hades, was translated Hell - the name from the Norse Goddess of Death.

Forum List

Back