Can anyone answer the question "What is a Woman?" Yet?

No, you literally didn’t answer the question. Your “answer” was to say what’s the point of giving an answer lol

The topic is "Can anyone answer the question...?" as if people aren't answering you because they can't. I was pointing out they're not answering because it's fucking pointless.

You can't cope with that answer, no my problem.

What is woman?
I can understand why modern day Republicans have a hard time figuring out what a woman is. After all, they have leaders like this bitch:

105573805-1542203530103gettyimages-947557938.jpg

I can understand why modern day Republicans have a hard time figuring out what a woman is. After all, they have leaders like this bitch:

105573805-1542203530103gettyimages-947557938.jpg
We actually know, we’re asking you to define it..and you continue to evade, because you’re clearly afraid

The topic is "Can anyone answer the question...?" as if people aren't answering you because they can't. I was pointing out they're not answering because it's fucking pointless.

You can't cope with that answer, no my problem.
If it’s so easy, then just do it.. personally, I don’t think you want to answer it because you’re afraid to

Holy fuck?

Define a woman?
REALLY?

A woman is a human female, with ovaries, a uterus, a cervix and fallopian tubes.
Pretty damned simple.

Holy fuck?

Define a woman?
REALLY?

A woman is a human female, with ovaries, a uterus, a cervix and fallopian tubes.
Pretty damned simple.
I know, pretty obvious and simple. However, mainstream democrats refuse to answer this question

Matt Walsh's movie has come out, and nobody from the woke left seems to be able to give an answer.

So, to the woke folk on here, and I don't mean to be demeaning and insulting in use of the term "woke", allow me to simply ask..

What is woman?

Oh, and you can't use the term "woman' or "womanhood" in the definition of the term "Woman".
Yes. A person who expects all the perceived advantages that come with being born a male, paired with all the benefits of old school chivalry, all the while being held to a level of account, and responsibility of a toddler.

Left wing greenies want us to swallow that global warming extortion theory as scientific fact but they dismiss DNA science. WTF?

A label that means what?

A label that helps people to communicate.

I was having this discussion on Facebook (God help the soles of my feet) about the word "sentience".

It's interesting because sentience can mean different things.

"feeling or sensation as distinguished from perception and thought"

"Able to perceive or feel things."

"the state or quality of being sentient; awareness"

So for some people it's the ability to feel.
For others it's the the awareness, the "I", the feeling that I am alive.

When we communicate we use labels. Problem is people use labels differently. Dictionaries can't make up their mind what a label means.

English, unlike German and Spanish, doesn't have a centralized body for determining spelling, language, grammar etc.

What a label means is determined by two people having a conversation and communicating.

It's not dictated by any government body.

A label that helps people to communicate.

I was having this discussion on Facebook (God help the soles of my feet) about the word "sentience".

It's interesting because sentience can mean different things.

"feeling or sensation as distinguished from perception and thought"

"Able to perceive or feel things."

"the state or quality of being sentient; awareness"

So for some people it's the ability to feel.
For others it's the the awareness, the "I", the feeling that I am alive.

When we communicate we use labels. Problem is people use labels differently. Dictionaries can't make up their mind what a label means.

English, unlike German and Spanish, doesn't have a centralized body for determining spelling, language, grammar etc.

What a label means is determined by two people having a conversation and communicating.

It's not dictated by any government body.
?

You’re going to question the purpose of definitions and labels to avoid answering the question?

Things have definitions so that we can communicate and know what we’re talking about. If I say I have a dollar in my hand, you know what I’m saying, because a dollar is a piece of paper that has monetary value to a specific currency.

So if I say that “woman” told me something.. what is it that talked to me? Do you know what I’m talking about?

She can kill with a smile
She can wound with her eyes
And she can ruin your faith with her casual lies
And she only reveals what she wants you to see
She hides like a child
But she's always a woman to me

?

You’re going to question the purpose of definitions and labels to avoid answering the question?

Things have definitions so that we can communicate and know what we’re talking about. If I say I have a dollar in my hand, you know what I’m saying, because a dollar is a piece of paper that has monetary value to a specific currency.

So if I say that “woman” told me something.. what is it that talked to me? Do you know what I’m talking about?

I answered the question. It's a label.

I explained what a label is.

A "dollar" means what? It means a unit of currency. But it has different values in different countries. $10 US dollars are $78 HK dollars.

If I say "boy", what is it that you understand? Really it's vague.

It could mean a male aged 0-18 or whenever adulthood hits.
An immature male.
It could mean a male you look down upon, especially with racial undertones.

You could say "Boy, it's hot today". Does that mean "male"????

I answered the question. It's a label.

I explained what a label is.

A "dollar" means what? It means a unit of currency. But it has different values in different countries. $10 US dollars are $78 HK dollars.

If I say "boy", what is it that you understand? Really it's vague.

It could mean a male aged 0-18 or whenever adulthood hits.
An immature male.
It could mean a male you look down upon, especially with racial undertones.

You could say "Boy, it's hot today". Does that mean "male"????
The tap dancing here is quite fierce..

What is the definition of a woman. Answer that, then you’ll have replied to the question

Forum List

Back