Can anyone answer the question "What is a Woman?" Yet?

The tap dancing here is quite fierce..

What is the definition of a woman. Answer that, then you’ll have replied to the question

Because you want the answer you're looking for and nothing else will be acceptable.

Like I said in the first post, people can't be bothered with your stupid fucking games.

Bye.

Matt Walsh's movie has come out, and nobody from the woke left seems to be able to give an answer.

So, to the woke folk on here, and I don't mean to be demeaning and insulting in use of the term "woke", allow me to simply ask..

What is woman?

Oh, and you can't use the term "woman' or "womanhood" in the definition of the term "Woman".
Do you ever wonder why you so often find yourself alone?

Wild assumptions that every man who dressed up in women's clothing wants to go and follow girls into bathrooms......
Suppose it is only one percent. What is the solution for the problem of girls being followed into the bathroom by "women" with penises and pedophilia?

Suppose it is only one percent. What is the solution for the problem of girls being followed into the bathroom by "women" with penises and pedophilia?

What's the solution of boys going into bathrooms by men with "penises"???

The reality is female toilets are usually cubical with doors that lock, male bathrooms have urinals.

What's the solution of boys going into bathrooms by men with "penises"???

The reality is female toilets are usually cubical with doors that lock, male bathrooms have urinals.
Yes, that is a good point, and my solution was to watch all of my children like hawks until I was sure that they were old enough to at least know when to scream for help.

But this idea that men can dress up as women to gain access to women and girls in bathrooms and locker rooms, is a new level of wrong, and I think that you know it even if you would have to drift momentarily from the PC line to admit it.

Yes, that is a good point, and my solution was to watch all of my children like hawks until I was sure that they were old enough to at least know when to scream for help.

But this idea that men can dress up as women to gain access to women and girls in bathrooms and locker rooms, is a new level of wrong, and I think that you know it even if you would have to drift momentarily from the PC line to admit it.

There you go. You can be a parent to your kids.

Look, women can be pedophiles too. Women can go into girls's toilets and nab girls as well.

There you go. You can be a parent to your kids.

Look, women can be pedophiles too. Women can go into girls's toilets and nab girls as well.

Sure, that is possible. I'm sure you even have lots of examples that you just didn't have time to post. I tried to find examples by googling "woman molests girl in bathroom," but all the stories were about transwomen who followed girls into bathrooms to molest them.

Maybe that is actually what you meant? That you included transwomen in your statement about women nabbing girls in bathrooms? That kind of dishonesty would be typical of the way the left debates this issue. That's the reason for the pretense of not being able to define "woman."

Suppose there have been very rare cases of biological women using their access to girls areas to molest kids. That doesn't change the fact that allowing men to go into women's and girls bathrooms, locker rooms, and changing rooms makes women and girls less safe than they were before we started allowing that.

Besides the safety issue, which is so obvious that one appears disingenuous to deny it, women and girls have long had areas that they could go into and take care of personal business without worrying about being watched by men. The left's insistence on taking that away from them does not empower those girls and women.

This is the pattern of the left: to want to base policy decisions on rare, and often hypothetical events, rather than everyday real life. "It is possible for a woman to molest a girl also, so allowing men to do it is no big deal." Give me a break.

It is obvious how this ridiculous issue will eventually be solved. First government facilities, then any business open to the public will be required to remodel bathrooms to make them single-person use. Money for that will be cheerfully printed for government, and grumpily passed on to the consumer for business.

Because you want the answer you're looking for and nothing else will be acceptable.

Like I said in the first post, people can't be bothered with your stupid fucking games.

Bye.
I’m simply asking for a definition, and you’ve made many long winded replies without answering the simple question.

And I think we all know why that is.. if you say what is biologically true, you’ll be considered a bigot, hateful, and intolerant by the left. It’s the same reason why the one Biden federal judge couldn’t answer the question. You’d rather cater to people and accept mistruth than simply state what happens to be true.

What is woman?

This is a woman

1656687711837.png

Matt Walsh's movie has come out, and nobody from the woke left seems to be able to give an answer.

So, to the woke folk on here, and I don't mean to be demeaning and insulting in use of the term "woke", allow me to simply ask..

What is woman?

Oh, and you can't use the term "woman' or "womanhood" in the definition of the term "Woman".
Woman:

1656688268512.png

I see the difference, I was wondering if you do.

So your two examples are women, but the example I posted is not? Final answer?

did you some how miss the dick on the one you posted.

but hey, maybe you are into that.

Forum List

Back