Can anyone answer the question "What is a Woman?" Yet?

Wiggle Piggy

Rookie
Jun 7, 2022
Matt Walsh's movie has come out, and nobody from the woke left seems to be able to give an answer.

So, to the woke folk on here, and I don't mean to be demeaning and insulting in use of the term "woke", allow me to simply ask..

What is woman?

Oh, and you can't use the term "woman' or "womanhood" in the definition of the term "Woman".

Matt Walsh's movie has come out, and nobody from the woke left seems to be able to give an answer.

So, to the woke folk on here, and I don't mean to be demeaning and insulting in use of the term "woke", allow me to simply ask..

What is woman?

Oh, and you can't use the term "woman' or "womanhood" in the definition of the term "Woman".

Cast iron skillets everywhere have be raised awaiting their answer . . .

What is woman?

Maybe people from the "woke left" simply can't be bothered to play mindless games with mindless people.

What is woman?

I can do it without directly mentioning any sex or reference to sex such as man or woman.

Has 2 X chromosomes, has a uterus/philopian tubes/produces eggs and can carry a child to birth after intercourse with the opposite sex, has a menstrual cycle, produces larger amount of estrogen naturally than their counterpart, in general is less physically strong in the upper body whole having in general superior lower body strength, a natural higher tolerance for pain and posses natural instincts greater than the other sex such as maternal instincts and nesting instincts.

Maybe people from the "woke left" simply can't be bothered to play mindless games with mindless people.
Yet there is something intelligent and thought- provoking about a harry man with a penis in a dress following young girls into a public womens bathroom because he/she identifies as a woman?

So, Joe Biden in January of 1973 when he became a Senator had this in mind back then. Imagine what else he had in mind!

Yet there is something intelligent and thought- provoking about a harry man with a penis in a dress following young girls into a public womens bathroom because he/she identifies as a woman?

Wild assumptions that every man who dressed up in women's clothing wants to go and follow girls into bathrooms......

Forum List

Back