Can anyone answer the question "What is a Woman?" Yet?

did you some how miss the dick on the one you posted.

but hey, maybe you are into that.
I wonder if Justice Jackson could see it?

I'm going to assume that you could dodge the question forever, GG. When your political positions make it impossible to give straight answers to simple questions, it is time to rethink those positions.

I wonder if Justice Jackson could see it?

I'm going to assume that you could dodge the question forever, GG. When your political positions make it impossible to give straight answers to simple questions, it is time to rethink those positions.

I gave straight answers. not sure what more you need.

Sure, that is possible. I'm sure you even have lots of examples that you just didn't have time to post. I tried to find examples by googling "woman molests girl in bathroom," but all the stories were about transwomen who followed girls into bathrooms to molest them.

Maybe that is actually what you meant? That you included transwomen in your statement about women nabbing girls in bathrooms? That kind of dishonesty would be typical of the way the left debates this issue. That's the reason for the pretense of not being able to define "woman."

Suppose there have been very rare cases of biological women using their access to girls areas to molest kids. That doesn't change the fact that allowing men to go into women's and girls bathrooms, locker rooms, and changing rooms makes women and girls less safe than they were before we started allowing that.

Besides the safety issue, which is so obvious that one appears disingenuous to deny it, women and girls have long had areas that they could go into and take care of personal business without worrying about being watched by men. The left's insistence on taking that away from them does not empower those girls and women.

This is the pattern of the left: to want to base policy decisions on rare, and often hypothetical events, rather than everyday real life. "It is possible for a woman to molest a girl also, so allowing men to do it is no big deal." Give me a break.

It is obvious how this ridiculous issue will eventually be solved. First government facilities, then any business open to the public will be required to remodel bathrooms to make them single-person use. Money for that will be cheerfully printed for government, and grumpily passed on to the consumer for business.

Fuck me, you're accusing me of dishonesty because you can't find examples of something very specific.

Can I be bothered to converse with you now?
Nope.

Bye

Forum List

Back