Can a Biden "Supporter" Just Answer This?

As much as I understand the idea that you dont jail the political opposition, I really cant see how Hillary, Obama and Biden arent jailed for these crimes. It would be a crime for them to continue walking the streets and allow this coup against the people to continue

As much as I understand the idea that you dont jail the political opposition, I really cant see how Hillary, Obama and Biden arent jailed for these crimes. It would be a crime for them to continue walking the streets and allow this coup against the people to continue

If there is no price to pay for wrong-doing then there is no deterrence to prevent reoccurrences.

They are practically, if not legally, immune from US law.

Because they aren't crimes, they're a false right wing narrative fed to Trump supporters to keep them engaged.

Because they aren't crimes, they're a false right wing narrative fed to Trump supporters to keep them engaged.

Factually False.

Yep....and it just encourages the next democrat to do even more.....

Forum List

Back