Liberal activists make the term “sexual preference” “offensive” yesterday specifically for Barrett hearing

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The fake outrage by the left that Barrett used the term “sexual preference” instead of ”sexual orientation” is utter bullshit.

Joe Biden has even used SEXUAL PREFERENCE during the campaign.

Crazy Mazie Hirono used her fake outrage to call out Barrett yesterday, saying sexuality is not a CHOICE...AND PREFERENCE INFERS CHOICE.

Utter utter utter utter bullshit.

I PREFER BACON TO BEETS. DOES THAT MEAN I MADE A CHOICE? Nope. I was fucking born that way. I am not CHOOSING to like bacon, I just like the taste better.

WEBSTER‘S DICTIONARY CHANGED THE DEFINITION OF SEXUAL PREFERENCE AS “OFFENSIVE”.......WHEN?

WAIT

FOR

IT

YESTERDAY! :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

This allowing the left to hijack the language at their will has got to stop.

The fake outrage by the left that Barrett used the term “sexual preference” instead of ”sexual orientation” is utter bullshit.

Crazy Mazie Hirono used her fake outrage to call out Barrett yesterday, saying sexuality is not a CHOICE...AND PREFERENCE INFERS CHOICE.

I PREFER BACON TO BEETS. DOES THAT MEAN I MADE A CHOICE? Nope. I was fucking born that way. I am not CHOOSING to like bacon, I just like the taste better.

WEBSTER‘S DICTIONARY CHANGED THE DEFINITION OF SEXUAL PREFERENCE AS “OFFENSIVE”.......WHEN?

WAIT

FOR

IT

YESTERDAY! :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Jezzzzus fucking Khrist on a cracker!! Calm the fuck down. Talk about fake outrage. Get a fucking life! The fact is that sexual preference is offensive and implies that it is a choice. What is your sexual preference/ When did you "decide " to be hetrosexual?

WAIT

FOR

IT

Jezzzzus fucking Khrist on a cracker!! Calm the fuck down. Talk about fake outrage. Get a fucking life! The fact is that sexual preference is offensive and implies that it is a choice. What is your sexual preference/ When did you "decide " to be hetrosexual?

My preference is bacon to beets. I didnt make a choice.

Interesting that its offensive now and was fine before yesterday.

You are full of shit. I‘ll just say GAY.

This video shows lots of liberals, including Joe Biden and Ruth Bader Ginsberg, using the phrase “sexual preference.” And no one got upset about liberals using it.

But all of a sudden, now that conservative Amy Coney Barrett has used, it, the left says it’s offensive, and Merriam-Webster has even changed its entry on the phrase to reflect this offensiveness.

It reminds me of this:

rodeo clown.jpg

"Preference" seems polite enough. Isn't it what the homosexual lobby campaigns for? Would they be more comfortable with some technical term relating to the genetic makeup of DNA? The argument is absurd and desperate.

WAIT

FOR

IT

Your brains are either bacon or beets and I could give a shit less what you think about my sexual ORIENTATION.

This video shows lots of liberals, including Joe Biden and Ruth Bader Ginsberg, using the phrase “sexual preference.” And no one got upset about liberals using it.

But all of a sudden, now that conservative Amy Coney Barrett has used, it, the left says it’s offensive, and Merriam-Webster has even changed its entry on the phrase to reflect this offensiveness.

The lexicon changes. It evolves . People become more aware of meaning and the implications of a term, It's about evolution . Many of us have in fact evolved. However, there are those like you who have not or are uable to do so.

WAIT

FOR

IT

Your brains are either bacon or beets and I could give a shit less what you think about my sexual ORIENTATION.

Good for you. I dont care if you are gay. You are an avatar and a few lines of text on my Ipad. You are free. Go live your life.

THE ADVOCATE USED THE TERM SEXUAL PREFERENCE 3 WEEKS AGO.

Liberals need to put out press releases to let everyone know when we have these changes in definition.

Hirono did not know this until yesterday, nor did Websters Dictionary.

Spare the world your fake and opportunistic outrage.

"Preference" seems polite enough. Isn't it what the homosexual lobby campaigns for? Would they be more comfortable with some technical term relating to the genetic makeup of DNA? The argument is absurd and desperate.
Polite? Thank you for confirming that you have a pathetic and abysmal understanding of the issue

WAIT

FOR

IT

Good for you. I dont care if you are gay. You are an avatar and a few lines of text on my Ipad. You are free. Go live your life.

Liberals need to put out press releases to let everyone know when we have these changes in definition.

The Advocate? Really? In what context. Apparently you are to lazy or incompetent to document that. Here is what the Advocate is saying about Barrot now:
\

Barrett has criticized Obergefell v. Hodges, the 2015 Supreme Court ruling that established marriage equality nationwide. She has said the matter should have been decided by individual states through the legislative process — which would result in a patchwork of laws, with same-sex marriages legal in some states and not others. Two conservative justices on the high court, Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito, recently said they would like to see Obergefell overturned

WAIT

FOR

IT

The Advocate? Really? In what context. Apparently you are to lazy or incompetent to document that. Here is what the Advocate is saying about Barrot now:
\

Barrett has criticized Obergefell v. Hodges, the 2015 Supreme Court ruling that established marriage equality nationwide. She has said the matter should have been decided by individual states through the legislative process — which would result in a patchwork of laws, with same-sex marriages legal in some states and not others. Two conservative justices on the high court, Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito, recently said they would like to see Obergefell overturned

What specific day did it become offensive? Joe Biden has used it repeatedly during the campaign as did RUTH BADER GINSBURG. Is RBG a homophobe?

So tell us. What was the cutover date, specifically?

WAIT

FOR

IT

My meat orientation is bacon?

WAIT

FOR

IT

\

The lexicon changes. It evolves . People become more aware of meaning and the implications of a term, It's about evolution . Many of us have in fact evolved. However, there are those like you who have not or are uable to do so.

I'm proud of you. You are to be envied for your enlightenment.

Now sit back and enjoy the confirmation of ACB.

WAIT

FOR

IT

Joe Biden and RBG BOTH used those terms REPEATEDLY!!!

:laughing0301:

Fuck assholes are constantly moving the FUCKING GOAL POSTS!!!

We need to execute these motherfuckers!!

WAIT

FOR

IT

\

What specific day did it become offensive? Joe Biden has used it repeatedly during the campaign as did RUTH BADER GINSBURG. Is RBG a homophobe?

What day did the N word become offensive? Your problem is that you are tethered to your ridged conservative thought process that does not allow you to understand nuances and gradual change in meaning and consciousness. You are stuck in the mud with the rest of your closed minded conservatives.

WAIT

FOR

IT

\

Now sit back and enjoy the demise of the Republican party.

WAIT

FOR

IT

\

What day did the N word become offensive? Your problem is that you are tethered to your ridged conservative thought process that does not allow you to understand nuances and gradual change in meaning and consciousness. You are stuck in the mud with the rest of your closed minded conservatives.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

These motherfuckers are weaponizing language, just like they were taught from the Frankfurt school.

Go fuck your motherfucking gay ass self motherfucker.

WAIT

FOR

IT

\

Now sit back and enjoy the demise of the Republican party.

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

Did I offend you?

Forum List

Back