Calls for Civil War:

Yes, it definitely will be bad for you. The rest of us who obey the law and don't seek violent overthrow, not so much.

Hey Stinky--- when a government feels safe in ransacking a president's own home taking whatever it wants just to find a paper it could have asked for that might not even be there, and to keep investigating and hounding a person year after year with investigations without ever producing a chargeable crime, that means NO ONE is safe, including YOU.

yeah, they had the Soviets and Chinese backing them, so are you wanting Russia, China, North Korea and Iran to back your failed attempt?
They had no artillery, no air cover, modern communications, and slept in mud holes.....They held off one of the greatest military machines ever assembled with small arms and improvised explosives.....On top of that, how hot and eager do you really think that any troops are going to be to fire on their civilian countrymen?

Hey Stinky--- when a government feels safe in ransacking a president's own home taking whatever it wants just to find a paper it could have asked for that might not even be there, and to keep investigating and hounding a person year after year with investigations without ever producing a chargeable crime, that means NO ONE is safe, including YOU.
And yet you guys always wanted this to be done to Clinton, Obama and even Biden, so do tell me why all of a sudden this is such a crime?

Oh, as much as I loath Hillary the fact remains you guys have chased her for nearly thirty years and yet the woman run free and so does Obama and Biden along with Bush!

Good. No one should be above the law.

They had no artillery, no air cover, modern communications, and slept in mud holes.....They held off one of the greatest military machines ever assembled with small arms and improvised explosives.....On top of that, how hot and eager do you really think that any troops are going to be to fire on their civilian countrymen?
Depends if you are shooting at them!

Oh, and again the North had China and the Soviets backing them and we had the CIA screwing up for us along with LBJ and Nixon!

Really? The US citizen with his 15-30 million members, 300 million guns and maybe a trillion rounds of ammo are the largest standing army in the world. And many of these people ARE the US military, former and active!
And maybe fifteen of them believe your bullshit.

The calls for Civil War is beyond stupid when you lack the firepower and the bodies needed to fight the Government.

You might believe you can win one but let me be clear you lack the firepower and believe me if you do as you claim you will do, well expect to be slaughtered and no one is coming to save you.

It is clear many of you are angry about what the FBI did but until we have a full scope of what was taken and what the warrant was about these calls for Civil War is ridiculous!

Now let say the FBI and the Judge overstepped their authority and did something illegal then vote out the House and Senate and then demand change because then you will do something without bloodshed.

I am not on either side nor will I pick a damn side because truthfully I believe Biden and Trump are worthless and should have never been elected and no I didn’t want Hillary either but cool the nonsense about Civil War because you ain’t winning that war!
Patriots Against Puppets

Who is going to stop the Wolverines? Anyone worth his salt in the military will come over to our side and bring his weapons with him, including tanks and jets. It happens in every revolution, also when the loyalists are soft, sheltered, and cowardly and so they refuse to fight.

Last edited:
Wrong.

Bringing treasonous rightwing terrorist to justice – including Trump if warranted – is not justification for conservatives to try to destroy America through violence.
Bringing him to justice for WHAT?

The 160 year old civil war proved that the federal government will crush you without a second thought. Put your fantasies away about running off into the woods and holding off the federal government, it ain't gonna happen. Better off channeling your energies in the dirty world of politics.

Oh I am. I am sure the FBI and NSA are too.
What on Earth would the NSA have to do with any of this? Do you even know what the NSA actually does? The NSA is the largest employer of mathematicians in the world. They break codes you moron! :laugh:

Forum List

Back