Calls for Civil War:

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
The calls for Civil War is beyond stupid when you lack the firepower and the bodies needed to fight the Government.

You might believe you can win one but let me be clear you lack the firepower and believe me if you do as you claim you will do, well expect to be slaughtered and no one is coming to save you.

It is clear many of you are angry about what the FBI did but until we have a full scope of what was taken and what the warrant was about these calls for Civil War is ridiculous!

Now let say the FBI and the Judge overstepped their authority and did something illegal then vote out the House and Senate and then demand change because then you will do something without bloodshed.

I am not on either side nor will I pick a damn side because truthfully I believe Biden and Trump are worthless and should have never been elected and no I didn’t want Hillary either but cool the nonsense about Civil War because you ain’t winning that war!

The calls for Civil War is beyond stupid when you lack the firepower and the bodies needed to fight the Government.

You might believe you can win one but let me be clear you lack the firepower and believe me if you do as you claim you will do, well expect to be slaughtered and no one is coming to save you.

It is clear many of you are angry about what the FBI did but until we have a full scope of what was taken and what the warrant was about these calls for Civil War is ridiculous!

Now let say the FBI and the Judge overstepped their authority and did something illegal then vote out the House and Senate and then demand change because then you will do something without bloodshed.

I am not on either side nor will I pick a damn side because truthfully I believe Biden and Trump are worthless and should have never been elected and no I didn’t want Hillary either but cool the nonsense about Civil War because you ain’t winning that war!
No one is "calling" for civil war. We are warning that this shit is going to lead to one, which is bad for all of us.

Let them fight.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

How would you be able to win a war against a Government that has much more firepower than you?
What the fuck makes you think the military bases in the south are going to be on your side? You do realize that most of our tank brigades and military bases in general are in the south, right? Also, what makes you think we go to war while a dem is in office? Nah, we would wait until we get a pres in there, then it would start.If there is a civil war, you lose that war, so how about we try to avoid that?

What the fuck makes you think the military bases in the south are going to be on your side? You do realize that most of our tank brigades and military bases in general are in the south, right?
Hahaha!

I am not on any side but my own you simple minded fool!

You truly think that you can take on the Federal Government and you just stated in this fucking thread no one is calling for Civil Aar and here you are planning one with no real thought into it!

Hahaha!

I am not on any side but my own you simple minded fool!

You truly think that you can take on the Federal Government and you just stated in this fucking thread no one is calling for Civil Aar and here you are planning one with no real thought into it!
We will own the Federal Government when the war starts. Do you hoestly think that if things got that bad, we would do it when a dem is in the White House? Nope, it will happen when a Republican takes the reigns.

You know nothing my little gender pirate of war, or the waging thereof, absolutely fucking nothing. In America, 80-100 million Americans possess over 400 million guns! We outgun the entire DoD, DOJ/FBI/ATF/USM/SS combined! They do not possess the people even to challenge us, and my little gender fluid flower, they know they do not!

I suggest you park impossibly fucking stupid ass in a library chair, and research Vietnam, and Afghanistan, and toss in a very focused look at Somalia (Battle of Mogadishu) to boot, then come back here and express the proper level of embarrassment necessary for an apology to those of us who do know how to wage war!

Good for Trump. He'll probably get at least four more hits on his "social media" platform than usual.

You know nothing my little gender pirate of war, or the waging thereof, absolutely fucking nothing. In America, 80-100 million Americans possess over 400 million guns! We outgun the entire DoD, DOJ/FBI/ATF/USM/SS combined! They do not possess the people even to challenge us, and my little gender fluid flower, they know they do not!

I suggest you park impossibly fucking stupid ass in a library chair, and research Vietnam, and Afghanistan, and toss in a very focused look at Somalia (Battle of Mogadishu) to boot, then come back here and express the proper level of embarrassment necessary for an apology to those of us who do know how to wage war!
You and yer pee-shooter going to do what?

80-100 million?

Hilarious.

You people are too lazy and have too much to lose to go lay down your lives for a crooked politician. Let him go. There are other closet nazis out there to lead you. Why do you need a leader anyway? I would be ashamed to find myself unquestionably following a mere politician.

Forum List

Back