Calls for Civil War:

So having a search warrant is now breaking into a home?
Sorry, I can't keep having this conversation with someone so intentionally obtuse as you.

I guess that means that you'd be just fine living under the dictatorship of any third world country.

If the warrant was justified, they would have found the compelling criminal evidence to charge Trump with a heinous crime.

Why hasn't Trump been charged with a single crime after eight investigations, a special counsel, two impeachments, a two year long hearing and several other civil investigations?

In case your social studies teacher never told you, you just can't keep investigating someone without good cause hoping to just FIND something along the way to use against them. Warrants exist only as a last resort to get known evidence to PROVE a criminal case you've already built up against a defendant to seal the deal, not fishing expeditions.

Sorry, I can't keep having this conversation with someone so intentionally obtuse as you.

I guess that means that you'd be just fine living under the dictatorship of any third world country.

If the warrant was justified, they would have found the compelling criminal evidence to charge Trump with a heinous crime.

Why hasn't Trump been charged with a single crime after eight investigations, a special counsel, two impeachments, a two year long hearing and several other civil investigations?

In case your social studies teacher never told you, you just can't keep investigating someone without good cause hoping to just FIND something along the way to use against them. Warrants exist only as a last resort to get known evidence to PROVE a criminal case you've already built up against a defendant to seal the deal, not fishing expeditions.
And yet you guys keep on investigating Hillary all these years, so who failed that class?

Why it was you!

Again, not illegal unless you prove the FBI lied to the court for the search and not every search results in a arrest, right away…

The FBI is a vast minority...You really think the local Sheriffs (who are the highest ranking police official in their jurisdictions) are going to aid these brownshirts?
They will if you start shooting at them.

And yet you guys keep on investigating Hillary all these years, so who failed that class?

Why it was you!

Again, not illegal unless you prove the FBI lied to the court for the search and not every search results in a arrest, right away…
There is reams of probable cause against the Clintons, for specific criminal acts, you fucking obtuse boob......no such evidence exists for Trump, or he would have been in irons by now.

There is reams of probable cause against the Clintons, for specific criminal acts, you fucking obtuse boob......no such evidence exists for Trump, or he would have been in irons by now.
And again that is based on your opinion but nearly thirty years of investigations she still walks free…

As for Trump why hasn’t he shown the Warrant and tell the world what the FBI was looking for?

If you found out Trump was selling secrets to Russia or China and he admitted to it what would your response be?

My guess you will proclaim it is all lies and divert to Pelosi and Biden and Clinton and Obama and whatever else!

In the end the search wasn’t illegal but never happened before to a President or ex-President but you ain’t fighting a Civil War over this!

Pull it together Peace, I've never "investigated" Hillary. The Congress did that, limited again by the same protective intelligence agencies now going after Trump with zeal.

Wrong, but then, I guess you think you know more than top legal and constitutional experts? And the FBI ALREADY lied in court, the FISA court where they pushed through the fraudulent Russia investigation based on Steele, paid for by Hillary.

And again that is based on your opinion but nearly thirty years of investigations she still walks free…
"Investigations" that were dog and pony shows, conducted by friendly "prosecutors"....No grand jury with indictment power has ever been seated.
As for Trump why hasn’t he shown the Warrant and tell the world what the FBI was looking for?
The warrant is under seal, you fucking obtuse boob!
If you found out Trump was selling secrets to Russia or China and he admitted to it what would your response be?

My guess you will proclaim it is all lies and divert to Pelosi and Biden and Clinton and Obama and whatever else!

In the end the search wasn’t illegal but never happened before to a President or ex-President but you ain’t fighting a Civil War over this!
blablablablablablablablablabla

cluepon.jpg

I was pointing out the shifting sands of semantics.

Toob is right, you really are as obtuse as fuck.
No, you are just trying to piund your chest and pretend you are tough and everyone will side with you while you are the lone lunatic that rushes into his death!

You are so full of it that you justify decades of investigations agains the opposition but whine about five years of investigations against Trump!

So get a damn clue the warrant was granted and it is Trump to state they illegally obtained the warrant and prove it in the courts and yet he is very silent about what they were searching for, and why is that?

Your response is lazy and ineffective. I just stated the obvious. Who the fuck would be dumb enough to start a civil war while the opposing party controls the White House? :cuckoo:
That's exactly when all civil wars do start: against Lincoln: South Carolina seceded the day after Lincoln won and six more states before he was sworn in. The French Rev. started with King Louis XVI in office: that's why, they wanted him out. People don't start civil wars when things are going their way, they start civil wars when the horrible enemy is on top!

Pull it together Peace, I've never "investigated" Hillary. The Congress did that, limited again by the same protective intelligence agencies now going after Trump with zeal.

Wrong, but then, I guess you think you know more than top legal and constitutional experts? And the FBI ALREADY lied in court, the FISA court where they pushed through the fraudulent Russia investigation based on Steele, paid for by Hillary.
And yet Hillary is still free, and no I am not wrong because you haven’t proven the FBI lied to obtain this warrant and just want it to be so!

Truth is you are a joke and support abuse of investigations as long as it is the opposition but cry like a little girl that wasn’t asked to Prom when it is done to Trump!

And yet Hillary is still free
THAT'S THE POINT, numbnut!

you haven’t proven the FBI lied
The FBI has already been proven liars in the FISA case. And idiot--- I never said they lied here, I said the RAID ON TRUMP'S HOME was wholly improper and without justification, by an obviously out of control Garland justice system who has now seized the cellphone of a PA congressman who again, their methods were wholly improper and unjustified.

Truth is you are a joke
Sure beats being the idiot and hypocrite you are!

THAT'S THE POINT, numbnut!

The FBI has already been proven liars in the FISA case. And idiot--- I never said they lied here, I said the RAID ON TRUMP'S HOME was wholly improper and without justification, by an obviously out of control Garland justice system who has now seized the cellphone of a PA congressman who again, their methods were wholly improper and unjustified.

Sure beats being the idiot and hypocrite you are!
Only because it is against those you would vote for…

See you call me the hypocrite and yet you love abuse of power, endless investigations and harassment of the opposition but hate it when it happens to your political leaders.

Hate to tell you they are looking for something about January 6th and you better hope Trump didn’t do anything stupid but then again he could and you will proclaim it was for the best interest of the Country while screaming “ Le Revolution “…

Now tell me why do you want millions of Americans to die for some worthless fuck like Trump?

I mean do you truly believe you will win a Civil War?

Also why didn’t Trump DOJ and FBI not arrest Hillary with all that mounting evidence?

When do we know it's a civil war? Last time here, the north kept saying, and I quote, "They'll come slinking back in." Referring to the seceded states.

Not so much, as we know now. But the normalization is a strong diagnosis; through the secessions of many states, through Ft. Sumter, nothing persuaded the North that the South wouldn't just beg for readmission soon. Until troops moved on both sides, it wasn't a civil war, I'd say.

With the French Revolution, it was troops of the King versus the canaille of the Paris mob, which was huge and violent. They constantly invaded the National Convention and threatened to kill the representatives unless they immediately passed laws they specified, which they did, being total cowards. Also they hanged bakers, fought troops at the Champs de Mars, and tens of thousands were killed in other cities. I'm thinking the large numbers of killed counts for troops fighting. In our case, I think it has to be troops fighting to count as civil war.

Forum List

Back