Calls for Civil War:

And yet you guys always wanted this to be done to Clinton, Obama and even Biden,
I wanted their homes broken into and ransacked over a sheet of paper for the national archives? Afraid you're wrong there!

so do tell me why all of a sudden this is such a crime?
All of a sudden WHAT is a crime? You mean you are fine with the government just breaking into homes looking and doing whatever it wants? Even a president?

Oh, as much as I loath Hillary the fact remains you guys have chased her for nearly thirty years and yet the woman run free and so does Obama and Biden along with Bush!
Exactly. She and Hunter are totally overlooked because they are connected to the Deep State while people like Trump aren't. Is that the form of "justice" you want? Two sets of rules for your friends and enemies?

Yeah, they will shoot you if you open fire and you damn well know it!

So be a fool!
People willing to shoot at them aren't going to be lined up like it's the fucking revoltionary war....On top of that there are likely to be a lot experienced veterans on the civilian side.

While I'm not calling for it, an internal shooting war isn't going to turn out as anywhere near the romp that fool bootlickers of The State believer it will be.

I wanted their homes broken into and ransacked over a sheet of paper for the national archives? Afraid you're wrong there!

All of a sudden WHAT is a crime? You mean you are fine with the government just breaking into homes looking and doing whatever it wants? Even a president?

Exactly. She and Hunter are totally overlooked because they are connected to the Deep State while people like Trump aren't. Is that the form of "justice" you want? Two sets of rules for your friends and enemies?
So having a search warrant is now breaking into a home?

Only if it is being done to Trump…

Oh, Trump was buddies with Deep State for many years, so hmmm…

Also who exactly are you going to fight? Are you going to try to attack your local police station? Blow up a bunch of kids in a federal building? What?

People willing to shoot at them aren't going to be lined up like it's the fucking revoltionary war....On top of that there are likely to be a lot experienced veterans on the civilian side.

While I'm not calling for it, an internal shooting war isn't going to turn out as anywhere near the romp that fool bootlickers of The State believer it will be.
Yeah, you keep on thinking you are Wolverines and Red Dawn will happen… Oh, they were killed at the end of the original one…

Good. No one should be above the law.

Yet many are.
Hunter-Biden-Cigarette.jpg

Patriots Against Puppets

Who is going to stop the Wolverines? Anyone worth his salt in the military will come over to our side. It happens in every revolution, also when the loyalists are soft, sheltered, and cowardly and so they refuse to fight.
Cool. You first. Wait for the beep then go.

BEEP!

Nobody can say....The history of partisan guerilla warfare is that of targets of opportunity.

Maybe you should bone up on the Maquis and the resistance in Iraq and Afghanistan.
What a load of bullshit. FBI is in the phone book. Get yet gun and strike a blow for freedumb.

Forum List

Back