California wants to end income tax for teachers. I can't believe my eyes

Now that MI is run by GOP they want rid of the state income tax, which means cuts in everything and increase taxes in gas and probably raise the sales tax which will hurt the poorer and the aged. I hate the GOP. When Trump and his GOP are done, we will have double the income inequality.

I take it that you are aware that you are factually wrong and that the size of the middle-income households shrank under the reign of petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama and that the upper-income households have increased. Those on welfare, food stamps, free phones, free high-speed internet have increased dramatically. Then you have the Labor Participation Rate which has dropped under President Obama's reign as well.

I take it that you're aware of the puny GDP growth over the past eight years as well. The first president in history to not have a single year of growth in excess of 3%. Then you have the Federal Reserve keeping their interest rate at ZERO or slightly above for the past eight years in a feeble effort to support an anemic economy.

Typical of Progressives, they believe this is wonderful! SHARED MISERY!

No surprise there. Liberals have always had that double standard. Everyone should pay except them. And teachers are some of the dumbest bastards on the planet. If anything their taxes should be raised and their pay should be cut (deeply).

Thank you! On behalf of teachers everywhere, let me be the first to say that you are obviously on the cutting edge of a room temperature IQ!
And It's still 50 points higher than yours.

Your IQ is room temp. Mine happens to have been tested at 136. If you have an IQ of 186, why aren't you out curing cancer or working on your second billion instead of posting on a message board?

Have a nice day!
Mine is 181 and you have no idea what I do or have done. But since you asked, I'm posting on a message board because I'm semi retired. I work a little just to have a routine. Why are you here? Unemployed?

Not unemployed. I just come here to educate the dullards who think they know about teachers and public schools but haven't darkened a classroom door since they were either kicked out or they dropped out of their respective middle schools. You could be my star pupil if you would forget all of the bullshit that people have been telling you for years and just listen to the real expert on the topic.

If you have an IQ of 181, I guess we need to reevaluate the testing because no one as thick-headed as you seem to be could ever score above -1 standard deviations.
If you're a teacher, that explains your moronic comments. And I hate to tell you this but you couldn't educate a toddler. Teachers live in a fantasy world and they're too stupid to see that their students are smarter than they are. When my daughter was in middle school she was constantly having to correct spelling mistakes made by her English teacher. You people are truly idiots. No offense. :lol:

Thank you! On behalf of teachers everywhere, let me be the first to say that you are obviously on the cutting edge of a room temperature IQ!

Your IQ is room temp. Mine happens to have been tested at 136. If you have an IQ of 186, why aren't you out curing cancer or working on your second billion instead of posting on a message board?

Have a nice day!
Mine is 181 and you have no idea what I do or have done. But since you asked, I'm posting on a message board because I'm semi retired. I work a little just to have a routine. Why are you here? Unemployed?

Not unemployed. I just come here to educate the dullards who think they know about teachers and public schools but haven't darkened a classroom door since they were either kicked out or they dropped out of their respective middle schools. You could be my star pupil if you would forget all of the bullshit that people have been telling you for years and just listen to the real expert on the topic.

If you have an IQ of 181, I guess we need to reevaluate the testing because no one as thick-headed as you seem to be could ever score above -1 standard deviations.
If you're a teacher, that explains your moronic comments. And I hate to tell you this but you couldn't educate a toddler. Teachers live in a fantasy world and they're too stupid to see that their students are smarter than they are. When my daughter was in middle school she was constantly having to correct spelling mistakes made by her English teacher. You people are truly idiots. No offense. :lol:

Perhaps as her parent, you shouldn't have enrolled her in a private school where her English teacher probably had a degree in social work, if they even graduated from high school.

Oh, and BTW, I know some of my students are smarter than me, They just haven't had the education yet to reach their full potential. Hopefully every teacher they get after me will not be as smart as they are, but will contribute to their education in the same way I am doing.

My students are ignorant because they have not been taught. That is apparently your problem also. However, they know they don't know. You don't know and could give a shit that you are spreading lies. You must be a closet liberal if all you can do is lie.

Hey, let California or any other state do whatever the hell they want. Just keep it out of the federal government.

Who do you think California is going to look at to bail them our of their unfunded liability quagmire? They expect the citizens of the other 49 states to pay their retirees.

Perhaps as her parent, you shouldn't have enrolled her in a private school where her English teacher probably had a degree in social work, if they even graduated from high school.

Oh, and BTW, I know some of my students are smarter than me, They just haven't had the education yet to reach their full potential. Hopefully every teacher they get after me will not be as smart as they are, but will contribute to their education in the same way I am doing.

My students are ignorant because they have not been taught. That is apparently your problem also. However, they know they don't know. You don't know and could give a shit that you are spreading lies. You must be a closet liberal if all you can do is lie.

It appears that you can't pass muster to be a teacher for a private school. Not surprising. The school of education is the least difficult to enter and graduate from in any university or college in the country.

My daughter attended a private school here in Tallahassee. She was accepted at a number of universities and received a scholarship as well. The school, along with most other private schools I know of in our area, has a record of every graduate being accepted into college.

It was a public school. And don't pretend to have any insight into my life or the situation to which I'm referencing.

Oh, and BTW, I know some of my students are smarter than me
I'm sure they are.

My students are ignorant because they have not been taught.
It's more likely your students have to teach you.

I don't understand this thread. Why would anyone be surprised that the great state of unicorns and rainbows would opt to cut their income by exempting teachers from state income tax? Teachers leave because they can't afford to live anywhere near the schools.

Now that MI is run by GOP they want rid of the state income tax, which means cuts in everything and increase taxes in gas and probably raise the sales tax which will hurt the poorer and the aged. I hate the GOP. When Trump and his GOP are done, we will have double the income inequality.

Poor thing, I don't see where you sales tax is that much lower than TX and we have no State income tax. Our max sales tax is 8.25% and we don't have you bottle tax or restaurant service tax.

"Teachers are some of the dumbest bastards on the planet," said an anonymous conservative fuckboy during his break from flipping burgers.

I know for a fact that teachers had the most trouble passing the ASVAB of the people I recruited for the Army Reserves. Only about 30% scored the the 50th or higher percentile.

We hate you fascist democrats too...

I think that violates the 14th Amendment.

What about states that exempt the military from income taxes?
They do? Most people in the military don't earn enough to pay income taxes.

Where did you get that silly idea?
From the fact that many of the enlisted men are on welfare.

Just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to organized crime between Dem's and the teachers unions. I'd note some of the shit that goes on in Oregon but your heads would explode.

Have a nice day!

The majority of public school teachers are the worst of the worst...the best of the public school teachers go to private schools where they can achieve success...

Forum List

Back