California With Highest Gas Tax in America Raises Tax Again

Do you want to manufacture here and pollute our air or manufacture there and pollute their air?

So the only person you will listen to has to be poor and not leave a footprint? Boy, Greta tried to be as green as possible so you couldn't say that about her. Now you are complaining that the wind powered catamaran is too nice? It's not her's you know.
China does a spectacular job managing their atmosphere as far too many Democrats visualize this.
But they have cities with air you can't see through.

And they export this smog. We want what Biden has done to stop. Biden told China he will cause them to suffer if they ship EV cars here. And he means it. I don't look forward to a Car made in China but many Americans might want one at the prices China wants so charge so it questions Biden's idea of reality.

China does a spectacular job managing their atmosphere as far too many Democrats visualize this.
But they have cities with air you can't see through.

And they export this smog. We want what Biden has done to stop. Biden told China he will cause them to suffer if they ship EV cars here. And he means it. I don't look forward to a Car made in China but many Americans might want one at the prices China wants so charge so it questions Biden's idea of reality.
They also manufacture a battery car for $10,000. Imagine the pollution here if more of us drove battery not gas

They also manufacture a battery car for $10,000. Imagine the pollution here if more of us drove battery not gas
We have already nailed air pollution in the USA. I have been all over and never encountered air pollution anywhere. Back many years ago, it was a dirty dark sky and our best minds solved the problem.

We have already nailed air pollution in the USA. I have been all over and never encountered air pollution anywhere. Back many years ago, it was a dirty dark sky and our best minds solved the problem.
When republicans ask you why gores diar predictions haven’t happened yet tell them it’s because we’ve already done a lot to go green. Not enough, but enough.

still a ways to go

That’ll help the poor!

And California has the worst roads.
Newsom wants to do to America what he’s done to California.

MSN

What about all the people leaving red states?

The Red State Brain Drain Isn’t Coming. It’s Happening Right Now.​

As conservative states wage total culture war, college-educated workers—physicians, teachers, professors, and more—are packing their bags.​

What about all the people leaving red states?

The Red State Brain Drain Isn’t Coming. It’s Happening Right Now.​

As conservative states wage total culture war, college-educated workers—physicians, teachers, professors, and more—are packing their bags.​

Hilarious!

So rant about a “Katie” proves what?
You’re a bonehead.

Forum List

Back