Best way to get a decent HC bill for Americans.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The absolute "best" way to get a HC bill that would truly be good for ALL Americans is to start by revoking the HC plan currently "enjoyed" by all these elected morons.

The supposed "empathy" that elected officials profess to feel for the uninsured and under-insured is hypocrisy personified.

Health care is NOT a luxury and that being so also means that health care should NOT be a profit-making enterprise with insurers CEOs getting salaries in the millions per week.

Part of the problem is that politicians have been corrupted by big money from lobbyists, Hospitals should NOT be netting Billions per year, and big pharma companies should NOT be charging $1,000 per pill......That is ludicrous and in a fair and good democracy, such callousness would actually be criminal.

Bottom line......Start by taking HC away from elected officials and in just ONE week, we would have a decent bill that they could also partake in.

The best way to get healthcare that all Americans need is for the democrats to run on a fiscal conservative platform on healthcare! Single payer cost 1/2rd as much as the private sector or the aca!!! make the goddamn republicans look like big government assholes and hypercrites.

Last edited:
The absolute "best" way to get a HC bill that would truly be good for ALL Americans is to start by revoking the HC plan currently "enjoyed" by all these elected morons.

The supposed "empathy" that elected officials profess to feel for the uninsured and under-insured is hypocrisy personified.

Health care is NOT a luxury and that being so also means that health care should NOT be a profit-making enterprise with insurers CEOs getting salaries in the millions per week.

Part of the problem is that politicians have been corrupted by big money from lobbyists, Hospitals should NOT be netting Billions per year, and big pharma companies should NOT be charging $1,000 per pill......That is ludicrous and in a fair and good democracy, such callousness would actually be criminal.

Bottom line......Start by taking HC away from elected officials and in just ONE week, we would have a decent bill that they could also partake in.

They all have to enroll in the government exchange.

• Banned
I mean until every last insurer pulls out of the money losing exchanges.

I hope they ALL pullout of the exchange leaving ONLY the single-payer option....Medicare for ALL. Fuck Aetna and Cigna and United HC.

The best way to get healthcare that all Americans need is for the democrats to run on a fiscal conservative platform on healthcare! Single payer cost 1/2rd as much as the private sector or the aca!!! make the goddamn republicans look like big government assholes and hypercrites.

"Single payer cost 1/2rd as much"

Public Education at it's finest.

Yeah the demoquacks did so well with Obunglescare...:lmao:

I have no idea who is "we the people" means anymore.Pro illegals, pro gay rights proponents? Yes, but they want to dominate and dictate WHAT we all WANT.

How idiotic. Another leftist Fuck-sack who pretends to know what is best for everybody. Op even thinks he knows best how to set compensation packages for CEOs.

We the people are Americans. Too bad so few people understand what that means.

I'm cornfused? The OP insinuates that GOVT workers get gold plated Employer susidized Health Care........and I add......family members also join in.

Others in this thread insinuate they (GOVT) are forced to buy insurance thru ObamaCare website? I agree with OP mr. NAT....

Forum List

Back