Bye Bye NRA?

NRA could be toast!
Good riddance to em

I've been plugging GOA over the nra ....er forever
Even on this board

And Id do it again but bootney best me to it
You have to give the nod to TNHarley for beating me to the punch.
:thanks:
Sorry TN I missed your post

NRA could be toast!
Good riddance to em

I've been plugging GOA over the nra ....er forever
Even on this board

And Id do it again but bootney best me to it
You have to give the nod to TNHarley for beating me to the punch.
:thanks:
Sorry TN I missed your post
all good homie

You would think the gun-grabbers would WANT the NRA to stick around. They're pretty squishy and weak.

Our alternative (GOA) advocates for no federal gun laws and access to modern machine guns. Careful what you wish for, hoplophobes.
The NRA abandoned us responsible gunowners for the gun lobby decades ago.
I think they were squishy and weak because they could have lobbied themselves into extinction. Gotta keep up the gun fight to keep the coffers full.

NRA could be toast!

Shithead! Do you read your own links? The NRA is going nowhere, this is just a technicality that will soon be corrected.
"Fighting court battles and mounting debt," sounds like their days are numbered, unless you morons give 'em more money! Bigly!!!

Trump/Haley 2024!

NRA could be toast!
Time will tell. The last time things got tough they doubled their membership and the money rolled in.

Astrostar said:
NRA could be toast!

Bam Bam Bannon could contrive a "Keep Squinty LaP in Fancy Pants" Go-Fund-Me scam, but the North American Man/Gun Love Associate may well be kaput.

I'm glad Squinty managed to revise the slogan before shooting himself up the arse.

NRA’s Wayne LaPierre hid on a yacht in Bahamas after mass shootings

Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 7.22.54 PM.png

"The only defense against a bad guy with a gun is
a rich crony with a 108' yacht in paradise!"

bendog said:
The NRA abandoned us responsible gunowners for the gun lobby decades ago.

LaPierre’s contract provided for an annual retirement package that would start at his final base salary — then more than $1 million — the total value of that package was more than $17 million, and it was secured without proper approval from the nonprofit’s board of directors.
The NRA paid $1.8 million to Associated Television International to rent a home owned by its proprietor, Hollywood producer David McKenzie. McKenzie’s attorney told The Trace that the property was used in conjunction with the production of Crime Strike, a crime re-enactment program that featured LaPierre.
The Wall Street Journal has identified McKenzie as the “principal stakeholder” in four companies that were paid more than $100 million by the NRA since 2011. Between 2013 and 2017, LaPierre took private jets to California to meet with McKenzie at least 20 times, usually staying at a historic Beverly Hills hotel.
LaPierre and his family flew by private charter to the Bahamas on at least eight occasions since 2015, costing the NRA more than $500,000. On several of those trips, LaPierre and his family used a 108-foot yacht named Illusions, which McKenzie owned. McKenzie also paid for LaPierre’s stays in the Bahamas to attend what the suit describes as “celebrity retreats.”
The NRA’s former marketing firm, Ackerman McQueen, would cover many out-of-pocket expenses for LaPierre and other executives, then bill the NRA, which would pay the costs without approval or supporting documentation. The arrangements included the NRA directing Ackerman to buy memberships at an exclusive cigar bar in Virginia, and Ackerman paying more than $250,000 to LaPierre’s personal travel consultant.
Ex-treasurer Woody Phillips, embezzled at least $1 million from his prior company before being hired by the NRA, according to former colleagues. And in 1995, LaPierre hired a personal assistant after she had been convicted of embezzling from a nonprofit where she worked in the 1980s. According to the suit, she had her corporate credit card suspended in the 2000s, after paying personal expenses with NRA funds. And in 2012, she billed the NRA for $18,000 for expenses related to her son’s wedding, which she never reimbursed.

Fancy Pants LaP fleeced the suckers shamelessly for years.

Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 8.00.02 PM.png
A major National Rifle Association donor sued the gun-rights organization this week for fraud, saying its leaders have misspent money over the last four years, ignoring the group’s core mission while paying for expensive clothing and trips for CEO Wayne LaPierre. He lists nearly $275,000 he says the NRA spent on clothes for Mr. LaPierre at a Beverly Hills store and more than $243,000 on “luxury travel” for him to destinations such as the Bahamas and Palm Beach, Florida.
The lawsuit is the latest headache for the gun-rights organization, which has been rocked this year by the departure of top staffers including President Oliver North and former top strategist Chris Cox, and parted ways with its longtime advertising agency after a public dispute over finances.
No word about whether Squinty hooked up with 'Squeaky' Gaetz while cavorting in the Bahamas.​

NRA could be toast!
You are so focused on the NRA while concerned citizens dont care.

Yeah but a centralized organization with all gun owners across the country with the influence and capital to actually make a difference is a very good thing. They can speak directly to politicians and have their personal ear.

Sadly the nra has fallen apart over time and hasn't been what it should be for a long time now.

Shithead! Do you read your own links? The NRA is going nowhere, this is just a technicality that will soon be corrected.
DALLAS (AP) — A federal judge dismissed the National Rifle Association’s bankruptcy case Tuesday, leaving the powerful gun-rights group to face a New York state lawsuit that accuses it of financial abuses and aims to put it out of business.

oops

whitehall said:
The homo radicals pushed the BSA into bankruptcy and now the New York radicals are doing it to the NRA. Who represents the people who lost loved ones in nursing homes as a result of the NY governor's incompetence?
These scammers have been fleecing the gun dependent dupes for years with scary stories of Big Blue Meanies taking their precious shooties away.

Their desperate concessions are an admission of their long-running caper:

The NRA said Tuesday in a statement that it had "adopted new policies and accounting controls, displaced many 'insiders' who had allegedly abused the Association, and accepted reparations for costs voluntarily determined to be excess benefits."

Too late to clean up your sordid operation, Fancy Pants. Law & Order got the drop on you.

Astrostar said:
NRA could be toast!

Bam Bam Bannon could contrive a "Keep Squinty LaP in Fancy Pants" Go-Fund-Me scam, but the North American Man/Gun Love Associate may well be kaput.

I'm glad Squinty managed to revise the slogan before shooting himself up the arse.

NRA’s Wayne LaPierre hid on a yacht in Bahamas after mass shootings

View attachment 488503
"The only defense against a bad guy with a gun is
a rich crony with a 108' yacht in paradise!"
Troll

whitehall said:
The homo radicals pushed the BSA into bankruptcy and now the New York radicals are doing it to the NRA. Who represents the people who lost loved ones in nursing homes as a result of the NY governor's incompetence?
These scammers have been fleecing the gun dependent dupes for years with scary stories of Big Blue Meanies taking their precious shooties away.

Their desperate concessions are an admission of their long-running caper:

The NRA said Tuesday in a statement that it had "adopted new policies and accounting controls, displaced many 'insiders' who had allegedly abused the Association, and accepted reparations for costs voluntarily determined to be excess benefits."

Too late to clean up your sordid operation, Fancy Pants. Law & Order got the drop on you.
"Fleecing dependent dupes"? that sounds more like the global warming crowd than an organization that promotes gun safety. Liberal sissies who don't know the difference between single action and double action hate the NRA because it represents mostly conservatives. If lefties were serious about proliferation of illegal weapons they might consider the indictment of Obama's A.G. for his part in authorizing the shipment of over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mesico, one of which turned up in the murder of a Border Patrol Officer.

whitehall said:
"Fleecing dependent dupes"? ...
Yes, your attempted diversions aside, Fancy Pants is accused of misuse of NRA funds derived from membership fees. That is why NRA members who were bilked are suing this clown.

What a fraud: Video Leaks Of NRA's Wayne LaPierre Missing His Mark On Elephant Hunt
Wouldn't you think that in a just world the New York judicial system would have more in it's plate (like indicting the Governor for negligent homicide) than to bankrupt the NRA?

Forum List

Back