Remember when the GOP killed a cyber attack bill?

What a lying piece of shit the OP is...

In an impassioned 25-minute Senate floor speech Mc Connel claimed Democrats' real goal was “nationalizing election authorities” and that they were pushing for “partisan wish list items that would not actually make our elections any safer.”

Remember when the GOP killed a cyber attack bill?​

No I don't. I remember when the DNCQ ran a bill they CALLED Cyber Security, but it didn't pass because as usual, they packed it full of BlueAnon crap for themselves that had NOTHING to do with cyber security! Kinda like the Covid bills they are passing now have nothing to do with Covid relief!

No I don't. I remember when the DNCQ ran a bill they CALLED Cyber Security, but it didn't pass because as usual, they packed it full of BlueAnon crap for themselves that had NOTHING to do with cyber security! Kinda like the Covid bills they are passing now have nothing to do with Covid relief!
You knew the arrticle was bullsht the moment you saw them wedge the word "infrastructure" in the very first line.

BTW This is in the link in the OP.

Despite threats of a veto from President Obama, the House passed its own cybersecurity bill in April, which called for more information sharing between national security and intelligence agencies and businesses.​

You knew the arrticle was bullsht the moment you saw them wedge the word "infrastructure" in the very first line.

I think 5% goes toward infrastructure.

Joe plans on putting in new street signs down at the end of his block . . . .

Now...let the GOPQ complain about the Colonial pipeline cyber attack. Hypocrisy is their game....
you are right jim they are...now let me say what you aint allowed to.....hypocrisy is also a game that the party you worship plays too...
And hypocrisy should be called out whenever it happens but not used as a scapegoat... correct?

Now...let the GOPQ complain about the Colonial pipeline cyber attack. Hypocrisy is their game....
Yep, sure do.
No you don't, liar.

It's beyond likeely that this "cyber-security bill" was one of a zillion riders in the customary gargantuan bills, that are usually passed by congress that nobody reads or knows what's in it.

"The bill’s most vocal opponents were a group of Republican senators led by John McCain of Arizona..."

First you didn't like John McCain.

Then you liked John McCain.

Now you don't like John McCain.

Tomorrow you'll like John McCain again.

The day after tomorrow, you won't like John McCain again.

Three days from now, you'll like John McCain again.

Four days from now, you won't like John McCain again.

Five days from now, you'll like John McCain again.

Six days from now, you won't like John McCain again.

Seven days from now, you'll start all over.

Life must be very confusing to you.

at this point, thats irrelevant, as the shit stain demonRATS are in charge of protecting AMERICA....see how well they are doing, let alone, see how much they care, none........blame them

you are right jim they are...now let me say what you aint allowed to.....hypocrisy is also a game that the party you worship plays too...
And hypocrisy should be called out whenever it happens but not used as a scapegoat... correct?
you betcha....

Oh, oh! Diversions desperately needed!

Last edited:

"Optional standards" Duh!

Nice try though as this was from 2012.
That was added because the GOP....now the GOPQ....was holding the bill up at the request of the Chamber of Commerce. Even though that was added....the GOP...now the GOPQ....killed the bill. The GOPQ is the Taliban of the US....and is clearly antidemocratic

Oh, oh! Diversions desperately needed!
We would not be in a shortage if the GOP had done their job in 2012.

Forum List

Back