Bye Bye NRA?

NRA could be toast!
The NRA is composed of Armed Americans.

Come and get it

So you think an armed response is acceptable because a non-profit organization is denied bankrupcy?
Again armed Americans predate the NRA and are the reason that there is an America.

Really, look it up

I am aware that armed Americans predate the NRA. I also know the NRA was founded when the military discovered a lack of firearm training and marksmanship during the training of troops for WWII.

But since this thread is about the NRA being denied bankruptcy, and the post you quoted said "The NRA may be toast", that you were assuming an armed reaction to a non-profit organization going under.

Nothing was said about coming to get your guns.
LOL if the NRA goes bankrupt there will be more guns in American hands on the day after and you will still not know what you are volunteering for here.

Oh, so you think there will be a run on buying guns? Not sure about that.

I know why I volunteer here. Don't try to derail the topic.
No pop actually there is a run on buying guns, so at least pretend to keep up.

LOL, you know that you volunteer here but can not detail what the cause here is? If I am wrong then you can name the cause?

You have tried and failed

There has been a run on buying guns for quite some time now. It has nothing to do with the NRA being denied bankruptcy.

I have stated why I volunteer. The fact that you do not like that reason or cause does not change the fact that it is why I do it. It also does not make what I do "slavery".
LOL you have never stated why you volunteer here, as you do not know.

AS for guns sales will go thru the roof if the NRA is no more. That said the NRA will be stopped when the last American gives up his gun which is never happening POP. There is more chance of Jesus disappearing than the spirit of the NRA.

PS Most of the new gun sales are in places like Atlanta where the poor residents are afraid that the police are being banned

I have stated why I volunteer here. Perhaps you should reread the thread I closed. You not liking my answer does not change the fact that it is an answer.
LOL you failed to answer the question about what you are volunteering for here in the closed thread and you have also failed to answer here as well. The fact is that you can not answer because there is no cause here, just a site with 4 million in revenue that you do not share in.

CIAO Charlie

Despite my answering, I find it amusing that you harp on my not answering your question. I have answered far more questions than you have.

The term for that is "hypocrite".
LOL the FBI called me worse than that, then slithered back under their rock

So you claim.

I, however, do not slither.
LOL are you up for a 100 plus mile bike ride?

Or will you keep slithering on the pretend internet?

No slithering here. I am open and honest. You, on the other hand, have lied and have refused to answer simple questions (that would not reveal your identity). Pretending that a 100 mile bike ride has any relevance is just you floundering around trying to save face.
OK pop so all you can do is sit in your chair and pretend to be important. Every doctor that I see wants to know what drugs the other doctors have me on. Seems that I am the only person of my age not degrading my health with medically prescribed poison. So you sit there while I ride and increase my cardio pulmonary function.

I am not sitting in a chair pretending to be important. That would be what you do. Your insistence that you know what I do, who I am, and what I should do, when you were never asked, shows that.

As for my health, I take a blood pressure medicine every day. That is it. My last physical looked great. I do a variety of things for exercise. And I enjoy them all. I am happy for you that you enjoy riding. Good for you.
Actually you are the most important person in the entire World, none of us could even begin to cope without your words of wisdum..........................

Just remember to take all the pills that the doctor prescribed you, in the right order and on time

So is it bourbon time yet?

LOL

Given your obsession with my work as a mod, I am not sure your first line was sarcasm.
LOL let us know when your work is important enough so that you get paid. Shit even illegal Mexicans picking beans get paid, that said you are far more important, in the big scheme of things. No one here could exist without your words of wisdum.

So is it Miller time yet pop? Or does that start when you crawl out of bed?

Once again, you pretend to know me. Another lie. You don't.

I have never said my work here is important. Although, it seems important to you. I get paid well for what I do for a living. And I have a comfortable retirement starting before too long.

As for my alcohol consumption, don't pretend to know how much, or indeed whether or not I even drink.

As for my wisdom, I was happy to educate you about business finance, albeit on a most basic level. Now you know that revenue does not change based on payroll, as you claimed it did.

Of course, you also claimed asking for someone's name before a medical procedure is proof of them being tracked. And your claims about slavery border on the ludicrous. So you still need a bit of educating. But your refusal to accept facts makes that difficult.
Says the worlds only moderator troll who literally never post on topic. This post is about the NRA something that you obviously have no clue about.

Yawn

Earlier you asked if I was up for a 100 miles ride.

How about something more interesting? How about we go shooting, as you suggested before. A shooting match, perhaps. Handgun at 50 yards? Rifle at 400 yards?

NRA could be toast!

Come and get it

So you think an armed response is acceptable because a non-profit organization is denied bankrupcy?
Again armed Americans predate the NRA and are the reason that there is an America.

Really, look it up

I am aware that armed Americans predate the NRA. I also know the NRA was founded when the military discovered a lack of firearm training and marksmanship during the training of troops for WWII.

But since this thread is about the NRA being denied bankruptcy, and the post you quoted said "The NRA may be toast", that you were assuming an armed reaction to a non-profit organization going under.

LOL if the NRA goes bankrupt there will be more guns in American hands on the day after and you will still not know what you are volunteering for here.

LOL, you know that you volunteer here but can not detail what the cause here is? If I am wrong then you can name the cause?

There has been a run on buying guns for quite some time now. It has nothing to do with the NRA being denied bankruptcy.

I have stated why I volunteer. The fact that you do not like that reason or cause does not change the fact that it is why I do it. It also does not make what I do "slavery".

AS for guns sales will go thru the roof if the NRA is no more. That said the NRA will be stopped when the last American gives up his gun which is never happening POP. There is more chance of Jesus disappearing than the spirit of the NRA.

PS Most of the new gun sales are in places like Atlanta where the poor residents are afraid that the police are being banned

I have stated why I volunteer here. Perhaps you should reread the thread I closed. You not liking my answer does not change the fact that it is an answer.
LOL you failed to answer the question about what you are volunteering for here in the closed thread and you have also failed to answer here as well. The fact is that you can not answer because there is no cause here, just a site with 4 million in revenue that you do not share in.

CIAO Charlie

Despite my answering, I find it amusing that you harp on my not answering your question. I have answered far more questions than you have.

So you claim.

No slithering here. I am open and honest. You, on the other hand, have lied and have refused to answer simple questions (that would not reveal your identity). Pretending that a 100 mile bike ride has any relevance is just you floundering around trying to save face.
OK pop so all you can do is sit in your chair and pretend to be important. Every doctor that I see wants to know what drugs the other doctors have me on. Seems that I am the only person of my age not degrading my health with medically prescribed poison. So you sit there while I ride and increase my cardio pulmonary function.

I am not sitting in a chair pretending to be important. That would be what you do. Your insistence that you know what I do, who I am, and what I should do, when you were never asked, shows that.

As for my health, I take a blood pressure medicine every day. That is it. My last physical looked great. I do a variety of things for exercise. And I enjoy them all. I am happy for you that you enjoy riding. Good for you.
Actually you are the most important person in the entire World, none of us could even begin to cope without your words of wisdum..........................

Just remember to take all the pills that the doctor prescribed you, in the right order and on time

LOL

Given your obsession with my work as a mod, I am not sure your first line was sarcasm.
LOL let us know when your work is important enough so that you get paid. Shit even illegal Mexicans picking beans get paid, that said you are far more important, in the big scheme of things. No one here could exist without your words of wisdum.

I have never said my work here is important. Although, it seems important to you. I get paid well for what I do for a living. And I have a comfortable retirement starting before too long.

As for my alcohol consumption, don't pretend to know how much, or indeed whether or not I even drink.

As for my wisdom, I was happy to educate you about business finance, albeit on a most basic level. Now you know that revenue does not change based on payroll, as you claimed it did.

Of course, you also claimed asking for someone's name before a medical procedure is proof of them being tracked. And your claims about slavery border on the ludicrous. So you still need a bit of educating. But your refusal to accept facts makes that difficult.
Says the worlds only moderator troll who literally never post on topic. This post is about the NRA something that you obviously have no clue about.

Yawn

LMAO!! You lecturing me about staying on topic? That is rich.

Actually, I know quite a bit about the NRA and even more about firearms.

Should I educate you?
Who is the mod now kiddy

NRA could be toast!

Come and get it

Really, look it up

CIAO Charlie

So you claim.

LOL

Yawn

Should I educate you?
Who is the mod now kiddy

I am. If you would like to get back on topic, I would do so happily. You have a habit of derailing threads. I go along, as we are having a discussion. I am not justifying it. Just an explanation. Feel free to stay on topic.

NRA could be toast!

Come and get it

Really, look it up

CIAO Charlie

So you claim.

LOL

Yawn

Should I educate you?
Who is the mod now kiddy

I am. If you would like to get back on topic, I would do so happily. You have a habit of derailing threads. I go along, as we are having a discussion. I am not justifying it. Just an explanation. Feel free to stay on topic.
You said this without mentioning the NRA once

Then let me add another name to what you are called. Liar.

You keep claiming that I have never stated why I volunteer here. I found 3 times I answered as to why I volunteer here. All 3 were posted in less than an hour. And all 3 were quoted by you.

Post #509
5/11 2:03PM
“I am helping a political message board run smoothly. Still volunteering.
No slave works when they want, can quit any time, and does not have to do as they are told. Your insistence that I am a slave is laughable."

Post #524
5/11 2:34PM
”Again, what I am volunteering for here is to help maintain order. It is to make this a more enjoyable place to post.
It is not about profit. It is about helping to provide a more enjoyable experience.
And I still do more posting than I do moderating.”

Post # 537
5/11 2:44PM
“I have named the cause. I help maintain order, enforce the rules, remove spam and help our members have a more enjoyable experience here at USMB. If you require a catchy name, you are simply out of luck. But that does not change what I do.”

So your claims that I have not answered why I volunteer here is a blatant lie. And multiplied by each time you utter it.

So pop anytime you want to pretend to be able to even know what the topic is, feel free to begin moderating instead of derailing the thread

Sheesh

NRA could be toast!

Come and get it

Really, look it up

CIAO Charlie

So you claim.

LOL

Yawn

Should I educate you?
Who is the mod now kiddy

You said this without mentioning the NRA once

Then let me add another name to what you are called. Liar.

You keep claiming that I have never stated why I volunteer here. I found 3 times I answered as to why I volunteer here. All 3 were posted in less than an hour. And all 3 were quoted by you.

Post #509
5/11 2:03PM
“I am helping a political message board run smoothly. Still volunteering.
No slave works when they want, can quit any time, and does not have to do as they are told. Your insistence that I am a slave is laughable."

Post #524
5/11 2:34PM
”Again, what I am volunteering for here is to help maintain order. It is to make this a more enjoyable place to post.
It is not about profit. It is about helping to provide a more enjoyable experience.
And I still do more posting than I do moderating.”

Post # 537
5/11 2:44PM
“I have named the cause. I help maintain order, enforce the rules, remove spam and help our members have a more enjoyable experience here at USMB. If you require a catchy name, you are simply out of luck. But that does not change what I do.”

So your claims that I have not answered why I volunteer here is a blatant lie. And multiplied by each time you utter it.

So pop anytime you want to pretend to be able to even know what the topic is, feel free to begin moderating instead of derailing the thread

Sheesh

Every single off topic post I have made is in response to you. Sheesh

Forum List

Back