Bye Bye NRA?

NRA could be toast!
The NRA is composed of Armed Americans.

Come and get it

So you think an armed response is acceptable because a non-profit organization is denied bankrupcy?
Again armed Americans predate the NRA and are the reason that there is an America.

Really, look it up

I am aware that armed Americans predate the NRA. I also know the NRA was founded when the military discovered a lack of firearm training and marksmanship during the training of troops for WWII.

But since this thread is about the NRA being denied bankruptcy, and the post you quoted said "The NRA may be toast", that you were assuming an armed reaction to a non-profit organization going under.

Nothing was said about coming to get your guns.

NRA could be toast!

Come and get it

So you think an armed response is acceptable because a non-profit organization is denied bankrupcy?
Again armed Americans predate the NRA and are the reason that there is an America.

Really, look it up

I am aware that armed Americans predate the NRA. I also know the NRA was founded when the military discovered a lack of firearm training and marksmanship during the training of troops for WWII.

But since this thread is about the NRA being denied bankruptcy, and the post you quoted said "The NRA may be toast", that you were assuming an armed reaction to a non-profit organization going under.

LOL if the NRA goes bankrupt there will be more guns in American hands on the day after and you will still not know what you are volunteering for here.

NRA could be toast!

Come and get it

Really, look it up

LOL if the NRA goes bankrupt there will be more guns in American hands on the day after and you will still not know what you are volunteering for here.

Oh, so you think there will be a run on buying guns? Not sure about that.

I know why I volunteer here. Don't try to derail the topic.

You would think the gun-grabbers would WANT the NRA to stick around. They're pretty squishy and weak.

Our alternative (GOA) advocates for no federal gun laws and access to modern machine guns. Careful what you wish for, hoplophobes.
I truly hope that is the alternative because it will only serve to make you look like fringe extremists.
Yeah, whatever. I want to hear you crying and howling to the moon when the lobbying efforts start to make serious gains toward that end.

Can't leave well-enough alone, so take your medicine.

NRA could be toast!

Come and get it

Really, look it up

If the NRA closes up shop, I think you can expect to see a run on guns--the perception being that no one is going to protect gun rights, so stock up now before you lose the ability forever.

The NRA will be immediately replaced by the GOA, and they don't compromise. The left's war on the weak and squishy NRA will backfire in spades.

You would think the gun-grabbers would WANT the NRA to stick around. They're pretty squishy and weak.

Our alternative (GOA) advocates for no federal gun laws and access to modern machine guns. Careful what you wish for, hoplophobes.
I truly hope that is the alternative because it will only serve to make you look like fringe extremists.
Yeah, whatever. I want to hear you crying and howling to the moon when the lobbying efforts start to make serious gains toward that end.

NRA is corrupt. It’s not my problem they’re paying the price for it.

The more you fringe lunatics represent your side, the better it is for the rest of us.

NRA is corrupt. It’s not my problem they’re paying the price for it.

The more you fringe lunatics represent your side, the better it is for the rest of us.
Better how?

If Wayne LaPierre is the problem then get rid of him. It's obvious that sissies on the left who don't know a barrel from a stock are determined to eliminate another obstacle in their effort to undermine the Constitution and ruin the 100 year+ organization that promotes gun safety.

NRA could be toast!

Yes...the fascists in New York will break any law to attack groups that protect freedom.

Better how?
Easier to keep you out of political power.
I am not in political power.

So, better how?
This isn’t about you personally. No one gives a shit about you.
If you think having the voting public left with no protection from gun-grabbers is a good position for your ilk to be in, be my guest. The mere perception of more "gun control" causes massive buying.

NRA could be toast!

Come and get it

Really, look it up

No pop actually there is a run on buying guns, so at least pretend to keep up.

LOL, you know that you volunteer here but can not detail what the cause here is? If I am wrong then you can name the cause?

You have tried and failed

NRA could be toast!

Come and get it

Really, look it up

LOL, you know that you volunteer here but can not detail what the cause here is? If I am wrong then you can name the cause?

There has been a run on buying guns for quite some time now. It has nothing to do with the NRA being denied bankruptcy.

I have stated why I volunteer. The fact that you do not like that reason or cause does not change the fact that it is why I do it. It also does not make what I do "slavery".

NRA could be toast!

Come and get it

Really, look it up

There has been a run on buying guns for quite some time now. It has nothing to do with the NRA being denied bankruptcy.

I have stated why I volunteer. The fact that you do not like that reason or cause does not change the fact that it is why I do it. It also does not make what I do "slavery".
LOL you have never stated why you volunteer here, as you do not know.

AS for guns sales will go thru the roof if the NRA is no more. That said the NRA will be stopped when the last American gives up his gun which is never happening POP. There is more chance of Jesus disappearing than the spirit of the NRA.

PS Most of the new gun sales are in places like Atlanta where the poor residents are afraid that the police are being banned

NRA could be toast!

Come and get it

Really, look it up

AS for guns sales will go thru the roof if the NRA is no more. That said the NRA will be stopped when the last American gives up his gun which is never happening POP. There is more chance of Jesus disappearing than the spirit of the NRA.

PS Most of the new gun sales are in places like Atlanta where the poor residents are afraid that the police are being banned

I have stated why I volunteer here. Perhaps you should reread the thread I closed. You not liking my answer does not change the fact that it is an answer.

NRA could be toast!

Come and get it

Really, look it up

I have stated why I volunteer here. Perhaps you should reread the thread I closed. You not liking my answer does not change the fact that it is an answer.
LOL you failed to answer the question about what you are volunteering for here in the closed thread and you have also failed to answer here as well. The fact is that you can not answer because there is no cause here, just a site with 4 million in revenue that you do not share in.

CIAO Charlie

NRA could be toast!

Come and get it

Really, look it up

LOL you failed to answer the question about what you are volunteering for here in the closed thread and you have also failed to answer here as well. The fact is that you can not answer because there is no cause here, just a site with 4 million in revenue that you do not share in.

CIAO Charlie

Despite my answering, I find it amusing that you harp on my not answering your question. I have answered far more questions than you have.

The term for that is "hypocrite".

Forum List

Back