But I thought Joe had dementia

Yeah, the whole Joe Biden is senile thing is kinda in the tank. Time to find something new. He came off as competent, knowledgeable, and empathetic. Had he been given a chance to get a word in edgewise and controlled his temper a bit, Trump would have been toast.

He lied repeatedly and tried avoiding tuff questions--he failed. Otherwise the nitwitted trump haters would be in a better mood----I see a whole bunch of angry lib propaganist media babbling today. Not a good sign.

I see the same thing today with Trump supporters that I saw last night with Trump. Constantly moving their mouths taking up every minute of space trying to interrupt, deflect, deny. Fill every minute of space with words so no one else gets a word in edgewise.
Just turned off the TV. One of Trump's campaign managers did the same thing with Jake Tapper. And Tapper signed him off. Just like Wallace should have done to Trump last night. None of you can stop talking for one minute to actually answer a question. Because if you do, you know you're toast. Does not bode well for your side.
you sound very confused. you just described BEIJING XIDEN. all it did was interrupt and spew lies. your point was....?

Nothing, huh?
Biden's biggest mistake was losing his temper. Trump's biggest mistake was showing up in the first place. He was clearly outmatched.
And now, all his supporters have is trying to shout down and take up time allotted with objections, interruptions, lies, and bloviating to
cover for his disgraceful performance. But you'll love him nonetheless, won't you? It's actually kinda heartwarming. :)
Yes, he became angered when Trump lied and disparaged Biden's sons. Who can blame him.

[/QUOTE]
So? There are also rumors on the Internet that PizzaGate was are real thing or that no kids were killed at Sandy Hook. Meanwhile, there's no wire going into Biden's ear. :eusa_doh:
[/QUOTE]

You may not be aware of this but modern covert earpieces do not require a wire.

A covert earpiece does not contain any visible wires and is designed to fit inside the ear without being noticeable to the general public. Some devices are even designed to fit on a pair of eyeglasses while amplifying sound inside a person’s ear. An inductive wire is sometimes worn around the person’s neck, but is covered by clothing so as not to be discovered by onlookers. This wire is not connected to the covert earpiece, but connects to a separate radio device that helps modulate sound.

JOE BIDEN:
'I know how to do the job. I know how to get the job done.'

DONALD TRUMP:
'Well, you didn't do very well in Swine Flu. H1-N1, you were a disaster. Your own Chief of Staff said you were a disaster.'

OUCH!
Swine flu 12,000 deaths
Covid 19 more than 200,000 deaths so far, and expected to get worse.
Tell me about the worse disaster.
swine flu...the numbers werent padded. are you that stupid, or just ignorant?
Great, let's see your numbers on Swine flu....

The biggest mistake was too pretend that Joe Biden had dementia.
People excited Joe would have mistaken Trump for his cousin, forgotten where he was, asked to repeat the questions because he forgot.
And where was the mythical ear piece?
Lesson learned guys. Don't lower the bar that low next time.
Unless you want Trump keep losing debates.
Trump was a shameful, pathetic, embarrassment to America. The world is rightfully horrified after seeing Trump meltdown in public.
meltdown? BEIJING joe wasnt sure what lies you would believe, and you believed them all like an ignoramus
Which lies did Biden tell?
the one where BEIJING joe is in denial about the millions his druggie kid received from moscow&china, and the one about going to delaware college and the one where he said he is smart
Great, let's see your proof he got millions from Moscow....

You may not be aware of this but modern covert earpieces do not require a wire.

A covert earpiece does not contain any visible wires and is designed to fit inside the ear without being noticeable to the general public. Some devices are even designed to fit on a pair of eyeglasses while amplifying sound inside a person’s ear. An inductive wire is sometimes worn around the person’s neck, but is covered by clothing so as not to be discovered by onlookers. This wire is not connected to the covert earpiece, but connects to a separate radio device that helps modulate sound.
So? I'm not the one claiming Biden was wearing a wire. I'm still waiting for the first lucid excuse for why Biden would have even been wearing such a wire.

Joe cheated
42E41C26-1D9F-4C82-ABCB-7F59D2ED0AB6.jpeg

People excited Joe would have mistaken Trump for his cousin, forgotten where he was, asked to repeat the questions because he forgot.
Trump was a shameful, pathetic, embarrassment to America. The world is rightfully horrified after seeing Trump meltdown in public.
meltdown? BEIJING joe wasnt sure what lies you would believe, and you believed them all like an ignoramus
the one where BEIJING joe is in denial about the millions his druggie kid received from moscow&china, and the one about going to delaware college and the one where he said he is smart
So, you really have nothing.
Conspiracy theories make stupid people think they are smart.
spoken like a true stupid, brain dead demoncrat. and leave it to your stupid ass to deny...i figured that would happen. so, you have NOTHING

Yes, he became angered when Trump lied and disparaged Biden's sons. Who can blame him.
Biden got confused and was defending his dead son Bo when the issue was Hunter. Wallace dropped the ball on that one too.

Great, let's see your proof he got millions from Moscow....
lets see yours he didnt...just saying. i dont work for lazy people

JOE BIDEN:
'I know how to do the job. I know how to get the job done.'

DONALD TRUMP:
'Well, you didn't do very well in Swine Flu. H1-N1, you were a disaster. Your own Chief of Staff said you were a disaster.'

OUCH!
Swine flu 12,000 deaths
Covid 19 more than 200,000 deaths so far, and expected to get worse.
Tell me about the worse disaster.
swine flu...the numbers werent padded. are you that stupid, or just ignorant?
Great, let's see your numbers on Swine flu....
show yours on covid so i can laugh. but im sure yours will disagree with the CDC..

Yeah, the whole Joe Biden is senile thing is kinda in the tank. Time to find something new. He came off as competent, knowledgeable, and empathetic. Had he been given a chance to get a word in edgewise and controlled his temper a bit, Trump would have been toast.

He lied repeatedly and tried avoiding tuff questions--he failed. Otherwise the nitwitted trump haters would be in a better mood----I see a whole bunch of angry lib propaganist media babbling today. Not a good sign.

I see the same thing today with Trump supporters that I saw last night with Trump. Constantly moving their mouths taking up every minute of space trying to interrupt, deflect, deny. Fill every minute of space with words so no one else gets a word in edgewise.
Just turned off the TV. One of Trump's campaign managers did the same thing with Jake Tapper. And Tapper signed him off. Just like Wallace should have done to Trump last night. None of you can stop talking for one minute to actually answer a question. Because if you do, you know you're toast. Does not bode well for your side.
Trump supporters are breaking records for posting nonsense excuses, falsehood, and misinformation on social media platforms like USMB in lame efforts to defend our buffoon President.
See how different it is when it is a two way street. All of those years with the one way zingers and accusations thinking how cool you guys are. But with Trump it is a whole bunch of other names. No matter what happens a good percentage of the population has figured you out or at least now realize what you are. Its not that funny when it comes from the other side is it? And Biden went low. It was beautiful.

Yeah, since Trump has been going low virtually since the day he descended the golden escalator at Trump Tower, this statement doesn't really fly. It's been coming from his side non-stop since that day. Biden went low because he allowed Trump to drag him there. A mistake. But, it's Trump. No regard for decorum or rules.
yea and BEIJING XIDEN showed a lot of class----NOT what a clown

you sound very confused. you just described BEIJING XIDEN. all it did was interrupt and spew lies. your point was....?

Nothing, huh?
Biden's biggest mistake was losing his temper. Trump's biggest mistake was showing up in the first place. He was clearly outmatched.
And now, all his supporters have is trying to shout down and take up time allotted with objections, interruptions, lies, and bloviating to
cover for his disgraceful performance. But you'll love him nonetheless, won't you? It's actually kinda heartwarming. :)
you just described BEIJING XIDEN ....i bet you would love to have that sniffing your hair or grabbing your grandaughters front, right? you are just as sick.. as for its display last night, its like yours today---full of lies

Dementia is being downgraded to "mumbling" now.
No more lowering the bar guys. It doesn't end well
Biden's apparent stumbling in articulating words is one of the signs of on-coming dementia. Everything he said was scripted which goes to show that he has trouble being prescient and contemporaneous.

Nothing, huh?
you just described BEIJING XIDEN ....i bet you would love to have that sniffing your hair or grabbing your grandaughters front, right? you are just as sick.. as for its display last night, its like yours today---full of lies

Still nothing? Sad.
Too bad that whole "Biden has dementia" thing is in the can now.
Biden came across as competent (if unable to hold his temper at times). Trump came across as unhinged.
The rest of your post is just alt-right wet dreams.

Still nothing? Sad.
Too bad that whole "Biden has dementia" thing is in the can now.
Biden came across as competent (if unable to hold his temper at times). Trump came across as unhinged.
The rest of your post is just alt-right wet dreams.
Biden sunk to calling Trump names just like a child would and, as far as being angry, children and criminals are often angry when caught with their hand in the 'cookie jar.'

Nothing, huh?
Trump’s son has been harassed for three years! Why is Biden’s cheating son off limits? Me thinks even Barron took a hit from you evil fks. Go cry somewhere else

Forum List

Back