But I thought Joe had dementia

Still nothing? Sad.
Too bad that whole "Biden has dementia" thing is in the can now.
Biden came across as competent (if unable to hold his temper at times). Trump came across as unhinged.
The rest of your post is just alt-right wet dreams.
Biden sunk to calling Trump names just like a child would and, as far as being angry, children and criminals are often angry when caught with their hand in the 'cookie jar.'

And why do you think that was? Because Trump abandoned all rules of protocol and decorum. Constant interruptions, talking over Biden, lies, gaslighting, fights with the moderator.
Sooner or later, that behavior will get to anybody. All because Trump knew he was outclassed in a real debate. So he decided to burn the place down.
As a result, a waste of a night. Biden wins but only by default....and Trump gave it to him.

JOE BIDEN:
'I know how to do the job. I know how to get the job done.'

DONALD TRUMP:
'Well, you didn't do very well in Swine Flu. H1-N1, you were a disaster. Your own Chief of Staff said you were a disaster.'

OUCH!
Swine flu 12,000 deaths
Covid 19 more than 200,000 deaths so far, and expected to get worse.
Tell me about the worse disaster.
swine flu...the numbers werent padded. are you that stupid, or just ignorant?

Perhaps I need a tinfoil hat to see it from your point of view.

And why do you think that was? Because Trump abandoned all rules of protocol and decorum. Constant interruptions, talking over Biden, lies, gaslighting, fights with the moderator.
Sooner or later, that behavior will get to anybody. All because Trump knew he was outclassed in a real debate. So he decided to burn the place down.
As a result, a waste of a night. Biden wins but only by default....and Trump gave it to him.
If Biden let's Trump get to him, imagine him trying to deal with Russia, China and North Korea. Biden would be a disaster as President. Hell, Biden said Antifa was was an 'idea!!" When was the last time an 'idea' burned down American cities?

If Biden let's Trump get to him, imagine him trying to deal with Russia, China and North Korea. Biden would be a disaster as President. Hell, Biden said Antifa was was an 'idea!!" When was the last time an 'idea' burned down American cities?

Well, hate to point this out but Trump has been pretty lame dealing with these countries as well. I think he even saluted a NK general. Biden is competent and has empathy. Trump? Likes Trump. Only cares about Trump.
And last I looked, no American city had burned down (except a few towns out west..fires). And yes, Antifa is largely an idea. I've seen a few actual group formations and web sites..but those are only in the last year and a half or so.
Much more made out of this than deserves discussion.

I'll be fair.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

The biggest mistake was too pretend that Joe Biden had dementia.
People excited Joe would have mistaken Trump for his cousin, forgotten where he was, asked to repeat the questions because he forgot.
And where was the mythical ear piece?
Lesson learned guys. Don't lower the bar that low next time.
Unless you want Trump keep losing debates.
Trump was a shameful, pathetic, embarrassment to America. The world is rightfully horrified after seeing Trump meltdown in public.
meltdown? BEIJING joe wasnt sure what lies you would believe, and you believed them all like an ignoramus
Which lies did Biden tell?
the one where BEIJING joe is in denial about the millions his druggie kid received from moscow&china, and the one about going to delaware college and the one where he said he is smart
Great, let's see your proof he got millions from Moscow....
lets see yours he didnt...just saying. i dont work for lazy people
LOLOLOL

There's nothing I need to post now that you just conceded you're full of shit.

tenor.gif

JOE BIDEN:

DONALD TRUMP:
'Well, you didn't do very well in Swine Flu. H1-N1, you were a disaster. Your own Chief of Staff said you were a disaster.'

OUCH!
Swine flu 12,000 deaths
Great, let's see your numbers on Swine flu....
show yours on covid so i can laugh. but im sure yours will disagree with the CDC..
Again, just as my last post, your flaccid confession means I don't have to post anything.

tenor.gif

Still nothing? Sad.
Too bad that whole "Biden has dementia" thing is in the can now.
Biden came across as competent (if unable to hold his temper at times). Trump came across as unhinged.
The rest of your post is just alt-right wet dreams.
Biden sunk to calling Trump names just like a child would and, as far as being angry, children and criminals are often angry when caught with their hand in the 'cookie jar.'
LOL

Yeah, it's not like Impeached Trump would call Biden names. Like Sleepy, Creepy or Slow Joe.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Well, hate to point this out but Trump has been pretty lame dealing with these countries as well. I think he even saluted a NK general. Biden is competent and has empathy. Trump? Likes Trump. Only cares about Trump.
And last I looked, no American city had burned down (except a few towns out west..fires). And yes, Antifa is largely an idea. I've seen a few actual group formations and web sites..but those are only in the last year and a half or so.

First of all, your link is bullshit:
"The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) was created as a civil rights advocacy group in 1913. Its historical primary focus has been fighting anti-Semitism.[1]
Since 2015, under the leadership of liberal former Obama administration staffer Jonathan Greenblatt, the organization has been sharply criticized for acting more as a left-leaning pressure group than a non-partisan anti-Semitism watchdog"

Your opinion of Trump dealing with countries is just that, an opinion. BFD. Antifa is responsible for fomenting violence. Cities DID burn. Have you not seen video footage of whole sections burning, people losing their businesses and some even losing their lives?

As far as Antifa, you are grossly misinformed or outright lying:

'NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) - News 4 profiled a self-proclaimed ANTIFA activist, who was at the riots on the day that people vandalized and burned the Nashville Historic Courthouse. Corey Lemley celebrated on May 30. He posted on his FaceBook page, "the city is ours," over an aerial shot of the courthouse on fire with its windows broken out. "The city was ours that night," Lemley said. '

You may not be aware of this but modern covert earpieces do not require a wire.

A covert earpiece does not contain any visible wires and is designed to fit inside the ear without being noticeable to the general public. Some devices are even designed to fit on a pair of eyeglasses while amplifying sound inside a person’s ear. An inductive wire is sometimes worn around the person’s neck, but is covered by clothing so as not to be discovered by onlookers. This wire is not connected to the covert earpiece, but connects to a separate radio device that helps modulate sound.
So? I'm not the one claiming Biden was wearing a wire. I'm still waiting for the first lucid excuse for why Biden would have even been wearing such a wire.

It is obvious that Joe is suffering from early stage dementia. You may not see this but many people do.

Joe needs all the help he can get and in a debate an earpiece with the info you need is a great help.

I have no idea if he is using one but I feel it is something Joe would do.

You may not be aware of this but modern covert earpieces do not require a wire.

A covert earpiece does not contain any visible wires and is designed to fit inside the ear without being noticeable to the general public. Some devices are even designed to fit on a pair of eyeglasses while amplifying sound inside a person’s ear. An inductive wire is sometimes worn around the person’s neck, but is covered by clothing so as not to be discovered by onlookers. This wire is not connected to the covert earpiece, but connects to a separate radio device that helps modulate sound.
So? I'm not the one claiming Biden was wearing a wire. I'm still waiting for the first lucid excuse for why Biden would have even been wearing such a wire.

It is obvious that Joe is suffering from early stage dementia. You may not see this but many people do.

Joe needs all the help he can get and in a debate an earpiece with the info you need is a great help.

I have no idea if he is using one but I feel it is something Joe would do.

It's not early stage dementia that you see. It's bullshit leaking out of your tinfoil hat.

"The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) was created as a civil rights advocacy group in 1913. Its historical primary focus has been fighting anti-Semitism.[1]
Since 2015, under the leadership of liberal former Obama administration staffer Jonathan Greenblatt, the organization has been sharply criticized for acting more as a left-leaning pressure group than a non-partisan anti-Semitism watchdog"

Your opinion of Trump dealing with countries is just that, an opinion. BFD. Antifa is responsible for fomenting violence. Cities DID burn. Have you not seen video footage of whole sections burning, people losing their businesses and some even losing their lives?

'NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) - News 4 profiled a self-proclaimed ANTIFA activist, who was at the riots on the day that people vandalized and burned the Nashville Historic Courthouse. Corey Lemley celebrated on May 30. He posted on his FaceBook page, "the city is ours," over an aerial shot of the courthouse on fire with its windows broken out. "The city was ours that night," Lemley said. '

Nice deflection but you can't just ignore history. Kim is looking at him like...what da f***!!
1601512680485.png

Nice deflection but you can't just ignore history. Kim is looking at him like...what da f***!!
View attachment 395277
So fucking what? Biden bowed to the Arabs. Talk about deflection, you didn't address most of my post but posted a photo........Pretty weak sauce dude.

People excited Joe would have mistaken Trump for his cousin, forgotten where he was, asked to repeat the questions because he forgot.
Trump was a shameful, pathetic, embarrassment to America. The world is rightfully horrified after seeing Trump meltdown in public.
meltdown? BEIJING joe wasnt sure what lies you would believe, and you believed them all like an ignoramus
the one where BEIJING joe is in denial about the millions his druggie kid received from moscow&china, and the one about going to delaware college and the one where he said he is smart
LOLOLOL

tenor.gif
theres nothing you could post because it would be like your brain.. squished shit...shit for brain demoncrat

JOE BIDEN:

DONALD TRUMP:

OUCH!
Swine flu 12,000 deaths
Great, let's see your numbers on Swine flu....
show yours on covid so i can laugh. but im sure yours will disagree with the CDC..
Again, just as my last post, your flaccid confession means I don't have to post anything.

tenor.gif
typical asswipe deflection

JOE BIDEN:

DONALD TRUMP:

OUCH!
Swine flu 12,000 deaths

Perhaps I need a tinfoil hat to see it from your point of view.
no, just a brain that you are allowed to use

LOLOLOL

tenor.gif
theres nothing you could post because it would be like your brain.. squished shit...shit for brain demoncrat
LOLOL

There's nothing I need to post because you punted on first down. You made a claim you can't back up. That's like the prosecution in court resting their case without presenting any evidence or witnesses to support their complaint. I'm the defense in such a case. The defense rests because you failed to prove your case. You lose because you're a loser.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back