But I thought Joe had dementia

JOE BIDEN:
'I know how to do the job. I know how to get the job done.'

DONALD TRUMP:
'Well, you didn't do very well in Swine Flu. H1-N1, you were a disaster. Your own Chief of Staff said you were a disaster.'

OUCH!
Swine flu 12,000 deaths
Covid 19 more than 200,000 deaths so far, and expected to get worse.
Tell me about the worse disaster.
The CDC says only 9,000 deaths were COVID, and the rest were padded by DemNazi Dim Tards trying to bilk the GOV out of COVID funds.

You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
Did Biden's ear piece tell you that, Chris Wallace, or Biden's cheat sheets (electronic device) on his Podium tell you to say that.

Only 9,000 died in the US from COVID. And only 1/12th of 1 % has contracted it in the 8 months it has been in The US.

You're hallucinating again. Have you had your meds yet today?
Joe, you are the one hallucinating and getting caught in lies just like you did last night. Can't China and Russia's Millions buy you better dementia meds. I mean Socialized Medicine must really suck....just like you.

Got it. You got nothing so you just spout your favorite conspiracy theories. Typical crazy Trump supporter.
Only they weren't conspiracy theories. We have tapes and receipts. This is why Clinton said that if Trump were elected that "we'd all hang together" so your boy Biden, Clinton and Obama committed treason.

And they committed treason because they were paid to sell out America to the New World Order or Global Government.

This is why you hate The President. He is in the way of the 666 Global Government, and breaking the world up in to 10 regions, implementing a cashless society, and eventually implementing One World Religion, with your hero, AntiChrist as the object of worship.

You are a conspiracy theory nut bag. I rest my case

You got a link to Biden opposing what Trump called a travel ban? What kind of ban allowed thousands of people to fly here directly from China after the so called ban went into effect?

Of course I have a link - why can't you find any? Do you just not want to see the truth or are you too lazy?

Hold onto that denial, snowflake... :p

You got a link to Biden opposing what Trump called a travel ban? What kind of ban allowed thousands of people to fly here directly from China after the so called ban went into effect?

Of course I have a link - why can't you find any? Do you just not want to see the truth or are you too lazy?

Biden has not directly said that the restrictions were xenophobic. Around the time the Trump administration announced the travel restriction, Biden said that Trump had a “record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering.” Biden used the phrase “xenophobic” in reply to a Trump tweet about limiting entry to travelers from China and in which he described the coronavirus as the “Chinese virus.” Biden did not spell out which part of Trump’s tweet was xenophobic.

Biden has not directly said that the restrictions were xenophobic. Around the time the Trump administration announced the travel restriction, Biden said that Trump had a “record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering.” Biden used the phrase “xenophobic” in reply to a Trump tweet about limiting entry to travelers from China and in which he described the coronavirus as the “Chinese virus.” Biden did not spell out which part of Trump’s tweet was xenophobic.

Stop the spinning already - I'm getting dizzy. Bwuhahahahaha

Despite multiple - MULTIPLE - links proving Biden call the Travel Bans 'Xenophobic' and that he opposed it - while his fellow Democrats authored legislation to block the bans, you're still shoveling shit.

Biden called the Travel Restrictions 'Xenophobic'.

He even called Trump a Racist because he referred to the virus as the 'Wuhan Flue/Virus', either being ignorant of the fact that viruses are often named after the location from where they originate ('Spanish Flu', 'Ebola' - named after the RIVER in Africa from the region where it came), or he is just a stupid race-baiter.

You are regurgitating earlier spin to protect Biden when ther media claimed

"Bedingfeld contended Biden’s “xenophobia” allegation was referring to Trump calling it the “Chinese virus,” not the travel ban."

Biden, Democrats, and idiots like you claim referring to the virus as the China Flu is 'xenophobic' and 'racist'., as if making that stupid claim is any better than calling the travel bans 'xenophobic'.

:p Again, while Trump was already acting to protect Americans, Democrats were opposing the actions, too busy calling Trump a racist and opposing life-saving measures, authoring legislation to block the bans, telling people to visit china Town, ride subways, and f*ing off....

The biggest mistake was too pretend that Joe Biden had dementia.
People excited Joe would have mistaken Trump for his cousin, forgotten where he was, asked to repeat the questions because he forgot.
And where was the mythical ear piece?
Lesson learned guys. Don't lower the bar that low next time.
Unless you want Trump keep losing debates.

Seriously, all Joe had to do was show up and talk. Which he tried to do but trump wouldn't let him.

All the garbage that trump, the russians and republicans have been saying about Biden's mental capacity is nothing but lies.

People know it. Just the republicans want to keep saying it because they think it upsets Biden supporters.

Which Is so childish it's sad.

People excited Joe would have mistaken Trump for his cousin, forgotten where he was, asked to repeat the questions because he forgot.
You have to remember once they pull the little string on Sleepy's neck he rambles on until the recording is over....

Seriously, all Joe had to do was show up and talk. Which he tried to do but trump wouldn't let him.

All the garbage that trump, the russians and republicans have been saying about Biden's mental capacity is nothing but lies.

People know it. Just the republicans want to keep saying it because they think it upsets Biden supporters.

Joe is a nursing home veteran.....the 3.5 million he collected was for his Depends and meds budget.

Lesson learned guys.
It's doubtful that the Trump camp learned any lessons.
Biden has questions about the Prog agendas now. If elected, it will not be good for America. Progs have gone to far. That something for nothing utopia is not reality after a while. You did not listen with the massive expansion of PC, diversity and quota agendas which made the Millennial generation the first one to have worse prospects then every other in our history and you will not listen about East Asia particularly China on a course to become the number one nation in the world. This is not going to be good.

Lesson learned guys.
It's doubtful that the Trump camp learned any lessons.
Biden has questions about the Prog agendas now. If elected, it will not be good for America. Progs have gone to far. That something for nothing utopia is not reality after a while. You did not listen with the massive expansion of PC, diversity and quota agendas which made the Millennial generation the first one to have worse prospects then every other in our history and you will not listen about East Asia particularly China on a course to become the number one nation in the world. This is not going to be good.
He won't win Biden is protected by all the media fake news and propaganda which only influences their lemmings.

Dementia my ass. I just watched Tik Tock and Biden had a wire on. Someone was telling him what to say. If you can get on Tik Tock then see for yourself.

What a dishonest POS.
Show the wire going into Biden's ear....

secret.jpg

How bout you show me. The wire is there for all to see but who knows how its set up. Wi Fi?? Who knows but the wire is there. And don't forget Biden wouldn't let them check his ears. If he didn't have some way to listen in he would gladly have let them check his ears.
LOL

Dumbfuck, if it's wifi, a wire is not needed. "wifi" = wireless fidelity. And no, that's not a wire. That's why you can't even say what such a wire would even be used for. :cuckoo:

JOE BIDEN:
'I know how to do the job. I know how to get the job done.'

DONALD TRUMP:
'Well, you didn't do very well in Swine Flu. H1-N1, you were a disaster. Your own Chief of Staff said you were a disaster.'

OUCH!
Swine flu 12,000 deaths
Covid 19 more than 200,000 deaths so far, and expected to get worse.
Tell me about the worse disaster.
The CDC says only 9,000 deaths were COVID, and the rest were padded by DemNazi Dim Tards trying to bilk the GOV out of COVID funds.

You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
Did Biden's ear piece tell you that, Chris Wallace, or Biden's cheat sheets (electronic device) on his Podium tell you to say that.

Only 9,000 died in the US from COVID. And only 1/12th of 1 % has contracted it in the 8 months it has been in The US.

You're hallucinating again. Have you had your meds yet today?
Joe, you are the one hallucinating and getting caught in lies just like you did last night. Can't China and Russia's Millions buy you better dementia meds. I mean Socialized Medicine must really suck....just like you.

Got it. You got nothing so you just spout your favorite conspiracy theories. Typical crazy Trump supporter.
Only they weren't conspiracy theories. We have tapes and receipts. This is why Clinton said that if Trump were elected that "we'd all hang together" so your boy Biden, Clinton and Obama committed treason.

And they committed treason because they were paid to sell out America to the New World Order or Global Government.

This is why you hate The President. He is in the way of the 666 Global Government, and breaking the world up in to 10 regions, implementing a cashless society, and eventually implementing One World Religion, with your hero, AntiChrist as the object of worship.

:cuckoo:

Trump was a shameful, pathetic, embarrassment to America. The world is rightfully horrified after seeing Trump meltdown in public.

No. Wire wearing Biden was a shameful, pathetic embarrassment to America. The world would be appalled if they knew. I know I sure am.
There isn't a shred of evidence Biden was wearing an earpiece or wire of any kind. No one is calling Biden's performance shameful, pathetic, or embarrassing except desperate Trump hacks and flunkies.
There are no bigger conspiracy nuts on the planet than American rightwingnuts. :cuckoo:

You nut, Biden said nothing about the travel ban when he made that comment. Your own links don't even show him referring to the travel ban. He was talking about xenophobic Trump being a xenophobe.

Stop the spinning already - I'm getting dizzy. Bwuhahahahaha

Despite multiple - MULTIPLE - links proving Biden call the Travel Bans 'Xenophobic' and that he opposed it - while his fellow Democrats authored legislation to block the bans, you're still shoveling shit.

Biden called the Travel Restrictions 'Xenophobic'.

He even called Trump a Racist because he referred to the virus as the 'Wuhan Flue/Virus', either being ignorant of the fact that viruses are often named after the location from where they originate ('Spanish Flu', 'Ebola' - named after the RIVER in Africa from the region where it came), or he is just a stupid race-baiter.

You are regurgitating earlier spin to protect Biden when ther media claimed

"Bedingfeld contended Biden’s “xenophobia” allegation was referring to Trump calling it the “Chinese virus,” not the travel ban."

Biden, Democrats, and idiots like you claim referring to the virus as the China Flu is 'xenophobic' and 'racist'., as if making that stupid claim is any better than calling the travel bans 'xenophobic'.

:p Again, while Trump was already acting to protect Americans, Democrats were opposing the actions, too busy calling Trump a racist and opposing life-saving measures, authoring legislation to block the bans, telling people to visit china Town, ride subways, and f*ing off....
LOL

There's only one link that matters -- and that's the one to Biden's tweet. You know, the one where he doesn't even mention the travel ban.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Joe is a nursing home veteran.....the 3.5 million he collected was for his Depends and meds budget.
Oh? How did Joe Biden collect $3.5 million?

Yeah, the whole Joe Biden is senile thing is kinda in the tank. Time to find something new. He came off as competent, knowledgeable, and empathetic. Had he been given a chance to get a word in edgewise and controlled his temper a bit, Trump would have been toast.

He lied repeatedly and tried avoiding tuff questions--he failed. Otherwise the nitwitted trump haters would be in a better mood----I see a whole bunch of angry lib propaganist media babbling today. Not a good sign.

"You called black people 'super predators' Joe.... 'super predators'........ <crickets>
Ouch..... that's gonna leave a mark.

Another Republican Lie. On the one hand Trump supporters want to make Biden out as “soft on crime,” on “black criminals” in particular, and on the other hand they say he is the real racist. Just hyper-partisan crap. Here is the BBC fact checking the issue:

TRUMP: Biden once called African-Americans "super-predators"

VERDICT: That's not right. He did use the word "predators" but did not use this to refer to African-Americans.

In 1993 Mr Biden warned of "predators on our streets" during a speech before a vote on the key crime bill in Congress.

There was no specific mention of African-Americans but the crime bill was later criticised for increasing mass incarceration which disproportionately affected African-American men.

The term "super-predator" was used by Hillary Clinton in 1996 in support of the controversial bill.

Ms Clinton said: "We need to take these people on. They are often connected to big drug cartels, they are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called super-predators - no conscience, no empathy."

Presidential debate: Trump and Biden's claims fact-checked — BBC News

Yeah, the whole Joe Biden is senile thing is kinda in the tank. Time to find something new. He came off as competent, knowledgeable, and empathetic. Had he been given a chance to get a word in edgewise and controlled his temper a bit, Trump would have been toast.

He lied repeatedly and tried avoiding tuff questions--he failed. Otherwise the nitwitted trump haters would be in a better mood----I see a whole bunch of angry lib propaganist media babbling today. Not a good sign.

I see the same thing today with Trump supporters that I saw last night with Trump. Constantly moving their mouths taking up every minute of space trying to interrupt, deflect, deny. Fill every minute of space with words so no one else gets a word in edgewise.
Just turned off the TV. One of Trump's campaign managers did the same thing with Jake Tapper. And Tapper signed him off. Just like Wallace should have done to Trump last night. None of you can stop talking for one minute to actually answer a question. Because if you do, you know you're toast. Does not bode well for your side.

Forum List

Back