But I thought Joe had dementia

You may not be aware of this but modern covert earpieces do not require a wire.

A covert earpiece does not contain any visible wires and is designed to fit inside the ear without being noticeable to the general public. Some devices are even designed to fit on a pair of eyeglasses while amplifying sound inside a person’s ear. An inductive wire is sometimes worn around the person’s neck, but is covered by clothing so as not to be discovered by onlookers. This wire is not connected to the covert earpiece, but connects to a separate radio device that helps modulate sound.
So? I'm not the one claiming Biden was wearing a wire. I'm still waiting for the first lucid excuse for why Biden would have even been wearing such a wire.

It is obvious that Joe is suffering from early stage dementia. You may not see this but many people do.

Joe needs all the help he can get and in a debate an earpiece with the info you need is a great help.

I have no idea if he is using one but I feel it is something Joe would do.

It's not early stage dementia that you see. It's bullshit leaking out of your tinfoil hat.

Time will tell.

I predict if Biden wins he will resign from office before his first term ends and Kamala Harris will be our first female President. Of course it is quite possible that Biden will not win. There seems to be a lot more enthusiasm for Trump than Biden and during the debate Biden lost a lot of liberal support from the Bernie Bros and the AOC faction of the Democratic Party.

A covert earpiece does not contain any visible wires and is designed to fit inside the ear without being noticeable to the general public. Some devices are even designed to fit on a pair of eyeglasses while amplifying sound inside a person’s ear. An inductive wire is sometimes worn around the person’s neck, but is covered by clothing so as not to be discovered by onlookers. This wire is not connected to the covert earpiece, but connects to a separate radio device that helps modulate sound.
So? I'm not the one claiming Biden was wearing a wire. I'm still waiting for the first lucid excuse for why Biden would have even been wearing such a wire.

It is obvious that Joe is suffering from early stage dementia. You may not see this but many people do.

Joe needs all the help he can get and in a debate an earpiece with the info you need is a great help.

LOLOL

As if it matters what you think he would do. Try inventing a rational excuse for which such a wire could have been used.....

It's not early stage dementia that you see. It's bullshit leaking out of your tinfoil hat.

Time will tell.

I predict if Biden wins he will resign from office before his first term ends and Kamala Harris will be our first female President. Of course it is quite possible that Biden will not win. There seems to be a lot more enthusiasm for Trump than Biden and during the debate Biden lost a lot of liberal support from the Bernie Bros and the AOC faction of the Democratic Party.

congratulations deplorable, seems you are coming to terms with the fact that the pussygrabber will lose in a landslide. You are currently in the bargaining stage, hopefully soon to progress to acceptance stage, and you are right Kamala will become our president, also by landslide come 2024...

1601525095817.png

JOE BIDEN:
'I know how to do the job. I know how to get the job done.'

DONALD TRUMP:
'Well, you didn't do very well in Swine Flu. H1-N1, you were a disaster. Your own Chief of Staff said you were a disaster.'

OUCH!
Swine flu 12,000 deaths
Covid 19 more than 200,000 deaths so far, and expected to get worse.
Tell me about the worse disaster.
swine flu...the numbers werent padded. are you that stupid, or just ignorant?
Great, let's see your numbers on Swine flu....
show yours on covid so i can laugh. but im sure yours will disagree with the CDC..
Again, just as my last post, your flaccid confession means I don't have to post anything.

tenor.gif
typical asswipe deflection
LOLOL

By "deflection," you mean me, laughing my ass off at you for utterly failing to prove your rightarded claims.

tenor.gif

Hurrah - Joe Biden - a man who has not been exerting any energy by NOT campaigning, who has been secluded in his basement sleeping half the time and being prepped by his handlers the other half f the time - made it 90 whole minutes without having one of his frequent dementia episodes.

:p

This was the 'low bar' set for Joe, and he managed to clear it. Is it reason to celebrate? If you are his wife or his handlers who were holding their breath the whole time it is. The drugs worked - congrats, Joe.
Your problem is that Trumps lame lie that BIden sufferes dementia is no different than claiming Biden suffered any other debilitating condition that the debates disproved.

Hurrah - Joe Biden - a man who has not been exerting any energy by NOT campaigning, who has been secluded in his basement sleeping half the time and being prepped by his handlers the other half f the time - made it 90 whole minutes without having one of his frequent dementia episodes.

This was the 'low bar' set for Joe, and he managed to clear it. Is it reason to celebrate? If you are his wife or his handlers who were holding their breath the whole time it is. The drugs worked - congrats, Joe.
Your problem is that Trumps lame lie that BIden sufferes dementia is no different than claiming Biden suffered any other debilitating condition that the debates disproved.

The debates proved little. People with developing dementia have good days and bad days. Plus as mentioned Joe may have been cheating with an earphone.

If Joe doesn’t have this problem why doesn’t he take a cognitive test from an independent doctor and release the results. I had one this year as part of my yearly Medicare exam. It’s no big deal and not difficult at all.

Trump said he aced the cognitive test. Watching him spend time answering questions from hostile reporters almost every day I believe him. In passing, why doesn’t Joe hold more pressers? My bet is he is afraid he would look like a fool due to his developing dementia.

The debates proved little. People with developing dementia have good days and bad days. Plus as mentioned Joe may have been cheating with an earphone.

If Joe doesn’t have this problem why doesn’t he take a cognitive test from an independent doctor and release the results. I had one this year as part of my yearly Medicare exam. It’s no big deal and not difficult at all.

Trump said he aced the cognitive test. Watching him spend time answering questions from hostile reporters almost every day I believe him. In passing, why doesn’t Joe hold more pressers? My bet is he is afraid he would look like a fool due to his developing dementia.
"If Joe doesn’t have this problem why doesn’t he take a cognitive test from an independent doctor and release the results."

Why would he need to do that?

I'm not a Trump person but it's obvious that Joe Biden is going senile... or there's something wrong with his mind. To deny that is to put partisanship above all else. That, combined with the way he openly gropes kids and preteens, and sniffs their hair and says cringey, inappropriate things....there's just no way he'll be president. IMO. Trump will have a second term.
Not that it will make much of a difference anyway. :2cents:

Last edited:

"If Joe doesn’t have this problem why doesn’t he take a cognitive test from an independent doctor and release the results."

We as voters have the right to know if the person we are voting for is suffering from any serious physical or mental problem that could affect his performance in office or might cause him to leave office early. If there is an issue then the person who may be the VP is far more important as they will likely become President.

We as voters have the right to know if the person we are voting for is suffering from any serious physical or mental problem that could affect his performance in office or might cause him to leave office early. If there is an issue then the person who may be the VP is far more important as they will likely become President.
Great, then Impeached Trump should be tested for having a stroke. When is that gonna happen?

The biggest mistake was too pretend that Joe Biden had dementia.
People excited Joe would have mistaken Trump for his cousin, forgotten where he was, asked to repeat the questions because he forgot.
And where was the mythical ear piece?
Lesson learned guys. Don't lower the bar that low next time.
Unless you want Trump keep losing debates.

Dementia my ass. I just watched Tik Tock and Biden had a wire on. Someone was telling him what to say. If you can get on Tik Tock then see for yourself.

What a dishonest POS.
Show the wire going into Biden's ear....

secret.jpg

How bout you show me. The wire is there for all to see but who knows how its set up. Wi Fi?? Who knows but the wire is there. And don't forget Biden wouldn't let them check his ears. If he didn't have some way to listen in he would gladly have let them check his ears.
LOL

Dumbfuck, if it's wifi, a wire is not needed. "wifi" = wireless fidelity. And no, that's not a wire. That's why you can't even say what such a wire would even be used for. :cuckoo:

Looks like a wire to me and loads of other people. Lets us all know why Biden refused to have anyone look at his ears. If there was nothing there he wouldn't have objected.

Dumbfuck.

Time will tell.

You believe that crap?

The biggest mistake was too pretend that Joe Biden had dementia.
People excited Joe would have mistaken Trump for his cousin, forgotten where he was, asked to repeat the questions because he forgot.
And where was the mythical ear piece?
Lesson learned guys. Don't lower the bar that low next time.
Unless you want Trump keep losing debates.
Trump was a shameful, pathetic, embarrassment to America. The world is rightfully horrified after seeing Trump meltdown in public.
meltdown? BEIJING joe wasnt sure what lies you would believe, and you believed them all like an ignoramus
Which lies did Biden tell?
the one where BEIJING joe is in denial about the millions his druggie kid received from moscow&china, and the one about going to delaware college and the one where he said he is smart
Great, let's see your proof he got millions from Moscow....
lets see yours he didnt...just saying. i dont work for lazy people
LOLOLOL

There's nothing I need to post now that you just conceded you're full of shit.

tenor.gif
theres nothing you could post because it would be like your brain.. squished shit...shit for brain demoncrat
LOLOL

There's nothing I need to post because you punted on first down. You made a claim you can't back up. That's like the prosecution in court resting their case without presenting any evidence or witnesses to support their complaint. I'm the defense in such a case. The defense rests because you failed to prove your case. You lose because you're a loser.

tenor.gif
wrong AGAIN...i choose not to do your work...lazy demoncrats need to do their own...you lose again. LOSER

JOE BIDEN:

DONALD TRUMP:
'Well, you didn't do very well in Swine Flu. H1-N1, you were a disaster. Your own Chief of Staff said you were a disaster.'

OUCH!
Swine flu 12,000 deaths
show yours on covid so i can laugh. but im sure yours will disagree with the CDC..
Again, just as my last post, your flaccid confession means I don't have to post anything.

tenor.gif
LOLOL

By "deflection," you mean me, laughing my ass off at you for utterly failing to prove your rightarded claims.

tenor.gif
i need to prove nothing to a piece of shit. if youre to lazy to look it up, you idiots want everybody to hand you everything. im not that person. that makes you a lazy retarded demoncrat. so hear i sit rofl because you have no idea, lack of a brain, to do any type of research, LOSER

The debate did not disprove Biden has dementia.

JOE BIDEN:

DONALD TRUMP:

OUCH!
Swine flu 12,000 deaths

tenor.gif
LOLOL

tenor.gif
i need to prove nothing to a piece of shit. if youre to lazy to look it up, you idiots want everybody to hand you everything. im not that person. that makes you a lazy retarded demoncrat. so hear i sit rofl because you have no idea, lack of a brain, to do any type of research, LOSER
You probably honestly have no clue how obviously lame your pitiful pathetic evasion is.

JOE BIDEN:

DONALD TRUMP:

OUCH!
Swine flu 12,000 deaths

tenor.gif
LOLOL

tenor.gif
You probably honestly have no clue how obviously lame your pitiful pathetic evasion is.
when idiots know its true, and they are in denial, theres no helping that. as ive said, i do no leg work for lazy idiots.

Forum List

Back