But I thought Joe had dementia

JOE BIDEN:
'I know how to do the job. I know how to get the job done.'

DONALD TRUMP:
'Well, you didn't do very well in Swine Flu. H1-N1, you were a disaster. Your own Chief of Staff said you were a disaster.'

OUCH!
Swine flu 12,000 deaths
Covid 19 more than 200,000 deaths so far, and expected to get worse.
Tell me about the worse disaster.
swine flu...the numbers werent padded. are you that stupid, or just ignorant?
Great, let's see your numbers on Swine flu....
show yours on covid so i can laugh. but im sure yours will disagree with the CDC..
Again, just as my last post, your flaccid confession means I don't have to post anything.

tenor.gif
typical asswipe deflection
LOLOL

By "deflection," you mean me, laughing my ass off at you for utterly failing to prove your rightarded claims.

tenor.gif
i need to prove nothing to a piece of shit. if youre to lazy to look it up, you idiots want everybody to hand you everything. im not that person. that makes you a lazy retarded demoncrat. so hear i sit rofl because you have no idea, lack of a brain, to do any type of research, LOSER
You probably honestly have no clue how obviously lame your pitiful pathetic evasion is.
Yesterday I had snowflakes tell me I had to provide evidence of what I was talking about...when the information he demanded was in the report my link led to, proving the snowflake was too damn lazy to even use the link / read the report l already provided.

One of the snowflake tricks on this board it to ask for the same link over and over and over in new threads, and if you don't provide the link, despite them having seen it a dozen times, they say what you are talking about is a lie.

Same shit, different day, different snowflake....

JOE BIDEN:

DONALD TRUMP:
'Well, you didn't do very well in Swine Flu. H1-N1, you were a disaster. Your own Chief of Staff said you were a disaster.'

OUCH!
Swine flu 12,000 deaths
show yours on covid so i can laugh. but im sure yours will disagree with the CDC..
Again, just as my last post, your flaccid confession means I don't have to post anything.

tenor.gif
LOLOL

By "deflection," you mean me, laughing my ass off at you for utterly failing to prove your rightarded claims.

tenor.gif
i need to prove nothing to a piece of shit. if youre to lazy to look it up, you idiots want everybody to hand you everything. im not that person. that makes you a lazy retarded demoncrat. so hear i sit rofl because you have no idea, lack of a brain, to do any type of research, LOSER
You probably honestly have no clue how obviously lame your pitiful pathetic evasion is.
Yesterday I had snowflakes tell me I had to provide evidence of what I was talking about...when the information he demanded was in the report my link led to, proving the snowflake was too damn lazy to even use the link / read the report l already provided.

One of the snowflake tricks on this board it to ask for the same link over and over and over in new threads, and if you don't provide the link, despite them having seen it a dozen times, they say what you are talking about is a lie.

Same shit, different day, different snowflake....

The biggest mistake was too pretend that Joe Biden had dementia.
People excited Joe would have mistaken Trump for his cousin, forgotten where he was, asked to repeat the questions because he forgot.
And where was the mythical ear piece?
Lesson learned guys. Don't lower the bar that low next time.
Unless you want Trump keep losing debates.

Dementia my ass. I just watched Tik Tock and Biden had a wire on. Someone was telling him what to say. If you can get on Tik Tock then see for yourself.

What a dishonest POS.
Show the wire going into Biden's ear....

secret.jpg

How bout you show me. The wire is there for all to see but who knows how its set up. Wi Fi?? Who knows but the wire is there. And don't forget Biden wouldn't let them check his ears. If he didn't have some way to listen in he would gladly have let them check his ears.
LOL

Dumbfuck, if it's wifi, a wire is not needed. "wifi" = wireless fidelity. And no, that's not a wire. That's why you can't even say what such a wire would even be used for. :cuckoo:

Looks like a wire to me and loads of other people. Lets us all know why Biden refused to have anyone look at his ears. If there was nothing there he wouldn't have objected.

Dumbfuck.
He's trolling you idiots by not letting you look inside his ear.

And I'm still waiting for one of you yahoos to explain thd purpose of such a wire since a wire is not needed for an earpiece unless it's connected to the earpiece....

People excited Joe would have mistaken Trump for his cousin, forgotten where he was, asked to repeat the questions because he forgot.
Trump was a shameful, pathetic, embarrassment to America. The world is rightfully horrified after seeing Trump meltdown in public.
meltdown? BEIJING joe wasnt sure what lies you would believe, and you believed them all like an ignoramus
Which lies did Biden tell?
the one where BEIJING joe is in denial about the millions his druggie kid received from moscow&china, and the one about going to delaware college and the one where he said he is smart
Great, let's see your proof he got millions from Moscow....
lets see yours he didnt...just saying. i dont work for lazy people
LOLOLOL

There's nothing I need to post now that you just conceded you're full of shit.

tenor.gif
theres nothing you could post because it would be like your brain.. squished shit...shit for brain demoncrat
LOLOL

There's nothing I need to post because you punted on first down. You made a claim you can't back up. That's like the prosecution in court resting their case without presenting any evidence or witnesses to support their complaint. I'm the defense in such a case. The defense rests because you failed to prove your case. You lose because you're a loser.

tenor.gif
wrong AGAIN...i choose not to do your work...lazy demoncrats need to do their own...you lose again. LOSER
LOLOL

Nope, not wrong. You made a claim and then immediately demonstrated you can't prove you were telling the truth.

I've never seen a pussy run away from their own claims that fast before. :scared1:

:lmao:

JOE BIDEN:

DONALD TRUMP:

OUCH!
Swine flu 12,000 deaths

tenor.gif
LOLOL

tenor.gif
LOL

There's nothing to lookup. You made a bsseless claim that you can't prove.

Case closed.

tenor.gif

JOE BIDEN:

DONALD TRUMP:

OUCH!
Swine flu 12,000 deaths

tenor.gif
LOLOL

tenor.gif
I think it knows. What else can it do when it makes baseless claims it can't prove? :dunno:

JOE BIDEN:

DONALD TRUMP:

OUCH!
Swine flu 12,000 deaths

tenor.gif
LOLOL

tenor.gif
when idiots know its true, and they are in denial, theres no helping that. as ive said, i do no leg work for lazy idiots.
LOLOLOL

If it were true, you'd be able to prove it's true. If you can't prove it's true because it's not true, you bluff and demand others prove you wrong.

He was wired and got busted too.

Here ya go.
Your link is useless but I get the drift.
Don't forget who wanted drug testing and who refused it.

One passable performance does not wipe out all the shame of all of Joe's other senior moments.
The premature high fiving here is laughably ridiculous.

Here ya go.

One passable performance does not wipe out all the shame of all of Joe's other senior moments.
Biden proved his cognitive abilities were just fine while Trump had a public emotional meltdown.

Dementia my ass. I just watched Tik Tock and Biden had a wire on. Someone was telling him what to say. If you can get on Tik Tock then see for yourself.

What a dishonest POS.
Show the wire going into Biden's ear....

secret.jpg

How bout you show me. The wire is there for all to see but who knows how its set up. Wi Fi?? Who knows but the wire is there. And don't forget Biden wouldn't let them check his ears. If he didn't have some way to listen in he would gladly have let them check his ears.
LOL

Dumbfuck, if it's wifi, a wire is not needed. "wifi" = wireless fidelity. And no, that's not a wire. That's why you can't even say what such a wire would even be used for. :cuckoo:

Looks like a wire to me and loads of other people. Lets us all know why Biden refused to have anyone look at his ears. If there was nothing there he wouldn't have objected.

Dumbfuck.
He's trolling you idiots by not letting you look inside his ear.

And I'm still waiting for one of you yahoos to explain thd purpose of such a wire since a wire is not needed for an earpiece unless it's connected to the earpiece....

Who are you trying to kid. If Trump had a wire you'd be screaming bloody murder.

Oh and you have no idea about what technology can do. You also need to explain why Biden refused.

What a biased ass you are.

Here ya go.

Biden proved his cognitive abilities were just fine while Trump had a public emotional meltdown.
Dog Faced Pony Soldier?
Hiding in his basement all the time?

Please...Joe had dementia--and had a more sane couple of hours -------------

"A public emotional meltdown" like when Biden called Trump "stupid", a "clown" a "liar" and told him to "shut up"?
You seem too emotionally caught up with love for Joe to be a decent judge of things.

"A public emotional meltdown" like when Biden called Trump "stupid", a "clown" a "liar" and told him to "shut up"?
You seem too emotionally caught up with love for Joe to be a decent judge of things.
Biden was giving a worthy response to a liar and bully.

Trump wasn't the one lying dear.............Joe was over and over and over and over with Wallace putting a whopper or two in himself.

Here ya go.

Must be why his pupils were dilated,his hands were shaking and he was constantly sputtering.

So you admit you are a hypocrite who would condemn Trump if he said those things to Adderall Joe
but you approve of this behavior when your man does it.

Thanks for your honesty...no matter how much it makes you appear the asshole.

Trump was a shameful, pathetic, embarrassment to America. The world is rightfully horrified after seeing Trump meltdown in public.
meltdown? BEIJING joe wasnt sure what lies you would believe, and you believed them all like an ignoramus
Which lies did Biden tell?
the one where BEIJING joe is in denial about the millions his druggie kid received from moscow&china, and the one about going to delaware college and the one where he said he is smart
Great, let's see your proof he got millions from Moscow....
lets see yours he didnt...just saying. i dont work for lazy people
LOLOLOL

There's nothing I need to post now that you just conceded you're full of shit.

tenor.gif
theres nothing you could post because it would be like your brain.. squished shit...shit for brain demoncrat
LOLOL

There's nothing I need to post because you punted on first down. You made a claim you can't back up. That's like the prosecution in court resting their case without presenting any evidence or witnesses to support their complaint. I'm the defense in such a case. The defense rests because you failed to prove your case. You lose because you're a loser.

tenor.gif
wrong AGAIN...i choose not to do your work...lazy demoncrats need to do their own...you lose again. LOSER
LOLOL

Nope, not wrong. You made a claim and then immediately demonstrated you can't prove you were telling the truth.

I've never seen a pussy run away from their own claims that fast before. :scared1:

:lmao:
look in the mirror and repeat denying pussy--denying pussy...you might catch on....btw, as said b4, i dont do leg work for lazy idiots

^^^ empty head, empty post.

:abgg2q.jpg:
at least my brain functions for itself. unlike you asswipes of the evil demoncrats. you will obey them, you will repeat what they tell, and you will believe every lie that they spew.....airhead

Forum List

Back