But I thought Joe had dementia

Yeah, the whole Joe Biden is senile thing is kinda in the tank. Time to find something new. He came off as competent, knowledgeable, and empathetic. Had he been given a chance to get a word in edgewise and controlled his temper a bit, Trump would have been toast.

He lied repeatedly and tried avoiding tuff questions--he failed. Otherwise the nitwitted trump haters would be in a better mood----I see a whole bunch of angry lib propaganist media babbling today. Not a good sign.

I see the same thing today with Trump supporters that I saw last night with Trump. Constantly moving their mouths taking up every minute of space trying to interrupt, deflect, deny. Fill every minute of space with words so no one else gets a word in edgewise.
Just turned off the TV. One of Trump's campaign managers did the same thing with Jake Tapper. And Tapper signed him off. Just like Wallace should have done to Trump last night. None of you can stop talking for one minute to actually answer a question. Because if you do, you know you're toast. Does not bode well for your side.
Trump supporters are breaking records for posting nonsense excuses, falsehood, and misinformation on social media platforms like USMB in lame efforts to defend our buffoon President.

The biggest mistake was too pretend that Joe Biden had dementia.
People excited Joe would have mistaken Trump for his cousin, forgotten where he was, asked to repeat the questions because he forgot.
And where was the mythical ear piece?
Lesson learned guys. Don't lower the bar that low next time.
Unless you want Trump keep losing debates.
My main issue with Biden is when Trump mentioned the lowest African American unemployment in US history, Biden jumped in and stated that he (Biden) and Obama had
overcome the African American poverty issue and that African Americans are living in the suburbs.

It appears no one has caught this and I found it to be preposterous.

Yeah, Trump's aides - you know, smart people - have been talking up Biden for the past few weeks. But they've all been drowned out by Trump and his supporters posting nonsense about Biden having dementia and Alzheimer's, or that he wouldn't even show up. That lowered the bar so much that it was on the ground.

Trump's losing. Lowering the bar for Biden makes it harder for him to win.

Trump's aides aren't "smart people". They're supporting a criminal megalomaniac. They're just as corrupt and crazy as he is. They are prepared to lie, steal and break the law for Trump. That's why so many of them get arrested.

And they're in a desperate bid to keep Trump in office in order to keep their asses out of jail.

Hell just look at his crazy ass ex campaign manager, wife abuser, suicidal and alcoholic.
i heard the same about you, whats that got to do with anything? is TRUMP responsible for that also?

JOE BIDEN:
'I know how to do the job. I know how to get the job done.'

DONALD TRUMP:
'Well, you didn't do very well in Swine Flu. H1-N1, you were a disaster. Your own Chief of Staff said you were a disaster.'

OUCH!
Swine flu 12,000 deaths
Covid 19 more than 200,000 deaths so far, and expected to get worse.
Tell me about the worse disaster.
swine flu...the numbers werent padded. are you that stupid, or just ignorant?

JOE BIDEN:

DONALD TRUMP:
'Well, you didn't do very well in Swine Flu. H1-N1, you were a disaster. Your own Chief of Staff said you were a disaster.'

OUCH!
Swine flu 12,000 deaths
PLEASE!!! So NOT engage in a discussion with BULLSHIT!!

People excited Joe would have mistaken Trump for his cousin, forgotten where he was, asked to repeat the questions because he forgot.
Trump was a shameful, pathetic, embarrassment to America. The world is rightfully horrified after seeing Trump meltdown in public.
meltdown? BEIJING joe wasnt sure what lies you would believe, and you believed them all like an ignoramus

JOE BIDEN:

DONALD TRUMP:

OUCH!
Swine flu 12,000 deaths

JOE BIDEN:

DONALD TRUMP:

OUCH!
Swine flu 12,000 deaths
the BULLSHIT is all in your head

Trump was a shameful, pathetic, embarrassment to America. The world is rightfully horrified after seeing Trump meltdown in public.
meltdown? BEIJING joe wasnt sure what lies you would believe, and you believed them all like an ignoramus
Which lies did Biden tell?

the one where BEIJING joe is in denial about the millions his druggie kid received from moscow&china, and the one about going to delaware college and the one where he said he is smart

Obama made 90% of African Americans successful and they now live in the suburbs.

Yeah, the whole Joe Biden is senile thing is kinda in the tank. Time to find something new. He came off as competent, knowledgeable, and empathetic. Had he been given a chance to get a word in edgewise and controlled his temper a bit, Trump would have been toast.

He lied repeatedly and tried avoiding tuff questions--he failed. Otherwise the nitwitted trump haters would be in a better mood----I see a whole bunch of angry lib propaganist media babbling today. Not a good sign.

I see the same thing today with Trump supporters that I saw last night with Trump. Constantly moving their mouths taking up every minute of space trying to interrupt, deflect, deny. Fill every minute of space with words so no one else gets a word in edgewise.
Just turned off the TV. One of Trump's campaign managers did the same thing with Jake Tapper. And Tapper signed him off. Just like Wallace should have done to Trump last night. None of you can stop talking for one minute to actually answer a question. Because if you do, you know you're toast. Does not bode well for your side.
you sound very confused. you just described BEIJING XIDEN. all it did was interrupt and spew lies. your point was....?

Obama made 90% of African Americans successful and they now live in the suburbs.
you must mean the same ones that lived there before BARRAG ruined AMERICA....

you must mean the same ones that lived there before BARRAG ruined AMERICA....
You'll have ask Joe after he taxes you 10,000% to pay for all of his Global Climate programs.

No. Wire wearing Biden was a shameful, pathetic embarrassment to America. The world would be appalled if they knew. I know I sure am.
There isn't a shred of evidence Biden was wearing an earpiece or wire of any kind. No one is calling Biden's performance shameful, pathetic, or embarrassing except desperate Trump hacks and flunkies.

Sure there is. Get on Tik Tock and see for yourself. They also have Biden at the debate and at other venues. He completely contradicts himself. He said flat out he wanted to defund the police yet at the debate he said he didn't. Very interesting.
You have no link showing Biden at the debate with an earpiece and Biden has always been against defunding, but go ahead and provide a link for that claim.

Nope. You want to satisfy your curiosity, which I'm sure you do, get on Tik Tock and see for yourself. Its out there for all to see. So, go look.
You are xhree one making a claim. Obviously, you are unable to substantiate your claim.
Conspiracy theories are for making stupid people feel smart.
so do you feel smart yet?

the one where BEIJING joe is in denial about the millions his druggie kid received from moscow&china, and the one about going to delaware college and the one where he said he is smart
So, you really have nothing.
Conspiracy theories make stupid people think they are smart.

you sound very confused. you just described BEIJING XIDEN. all it did was interrupt and spew lies. your point was....?

Nothing, huh?
Biden's biggest mistake was losing his temper. Trump's biggest mistake was showing up in the first place. He was clearly outmatched.
And now, all his supporters have is trying to shout down and take up time allotted with objections, interruptions, lies, and bloviating to
cover for his disgraceful performance. But you'll love him nonetheless, won't you? It's actually kinda heartwarming. :)

Nothing, huh?
Biden's biggest mistake was losing his temper. Trump's biggest mistake was showing up in the first place. He was clearly outmatched.
And now, all his supporters have is trying to shout down and take up time allotted with objections, interruptions, lies, and bloviating to
cover for his disgraceful performance. But you'll love him nonetheless, won't you? It's actually kinda heartwarming. :)
Trump was hardly outmatched but they both should have allowed the other to speak.

Trump supporters are breaking records for posting nonsense excuses, falsehood, and misinformation on social media platforms like USMB in lame efforts to defend our buffoon President.
See how different it is when it is a two way street. All of those years with the one way zingers and accusations thinking how cool you guys are. But with Trump it is a whole bunch of other names. No matter what happens a good percentage of the population has figured you out or at least now realize what you are. Its not that funny when it comes from the other side is it? And Biden went low. It was beautiful.

See how different it is when it is a two way street. All of those years with the one way zingers and accusations thinking how cool you guys are. But with Trump it is a whole bunch of other names. No matter what happens a good percentage of the population has figured you out or at least now realize what you are. Its not that funny when it comes from the other side is it? And Biden went low. It was beautiful.
I have no idea what your delusional blabbering is about.

Yeah, since Trump has been going low virtually since the day he descended the golden escalator at Trump Tower, this statement doesn't really fly. It's been coming from his side non-stop since that day. Biden went low because he allowed Trump to drag him there. A mistake. But, it's Trump. No regard for decorum or rules.

Forum List

Back