longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
composite_15742135121575.jpg

And You Can’t Make This Up

A Burger that’s not a Burger.

What next?

Burger King was sued on Monday by a vegan customer who accused the fast-food chain of contaminating its meatless “Impossible” Whoppers by cooking them on the same grills as its traditional meat burgers.

Another whacko Leftist out to make things miserable for the majority. And he’ll probably find some Dimocrap judge to support his suit.

More @ Burger King Being Sued Over Their New "Impossible Whopper" And You Can't Make This Up

And I had no idea that BK is owned by Canadians.

What next?

Burger King was sued on Monday by a vegan customer who accused the fast-food chain of contaminating its meatless “Impossible” Whoppers by cooking them on the same grills as its traditional meat burgers.

Another whacko Leftist out to make things miserable for the majority. And he’ll probably find some Dimocrap judge to support his suit.

More @ Burger King Being Sued Over Their New "Impossible Whopper" And You Can't Make This Up

It just goes to show you that there is simply no pleasing some people, and most of said people are progressive lefty idiots.

What next?

The left is never, ever going to be happy........try to give them what they want and they move the goal posts....if they don't like the F*****g thing they could simply not eat it.......but no, they now need to punish burger king.......

I’m no legal expert, but I would think this lawsuit gets thrown out quickly

What next?

If you don't want it don't go there

What next?

It just goes to show you that there is simply no pleasing some people, and most of said people are progressive lefty idiots.
That's why Burger King called it the impossible Burger because it's impossible to please everybody

It'll be interesting to see if he wins some cash. I don't care one way or the other. It doesn't affect me. I don't eat fast food.

What next?

That burger looks like S

Haven't stepped foot in a BK for 10 years.
I found them impossible for human consumption. My intestines applaud that decision.

I have seen so many close and they appear to be losing market share and look to be a company on its way out.
Now Tacos? Frigging really?

I figured this lawsuit was coming, he read about it on line and decided to make a quick buck

If that really is the meatless burger in your first picture here, that doesn't look like a meatless burger to me and if whatever is there instead of meat has to be cooked where the real meat is cooked, what is it exactly if it truly is not a meat slice?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I had one. It was just okay, I guess. Their toppings aren't exactly what I'd call fresh and ripe, but they put the same toppings on everything. Lettuce is always brown and wilty. Tomatoes are pink and rock hard. Their pickles are nasty, but I don't eat pickles anyway.

You can buy those burgers in the grocery store and make em way better with your own ripe tomatoes and whatnot on em. And I like multigrain keiser rolls for my burgers since my own toppings are thicker and more fluffy and fresh.

Avoid their onion rings, though, holy heck, you'll have burger king onion ring farts for a week. Horrible gas.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back