Burger King sued over false adverts of the Whopper

You'd of been better off asking them, rather than telling them. They probably spit in yours for that. What I can't figure out, is why don't they use the one that looks like somebody sat on half of it in their commercials? Sure it doesn't look as appetizing, but honesty has a magnetism all it's own.
It's more of a joke than a confrontation. Since I'm placing an order for food I do tell them what I want. No one is mad here. If they are spitting in my food then they probably spit in most every one's food.

View attachment 822463
Apparently the ads are nothing like the product you are served. On the whole I agree with this. but it is well nigh impossible to recreate the picture in the restaurnt. Ive never had one that looks like that picture.

Burger King is far superior to Macdonalds although the whopper can be hard work when you start eating it. It tends to fall apart. The colonels chicken sandwich suffers the same fate.
ajanjajajsjjsjsjjsjs.jpeg

View attachment 822463
Apparently the ads are nothing like the product you are served. On the whole I agree with this. but it is well nigh impossible to recreate the picture in the restaurnt. Ive never had one that looks like that picture.

Burger King is far superior to Macdonalds although the whopper can be hard work when you start eating it. It tends to fall apart. The colonels chicken sandwich suffers the same fate.
Democrats plan to ban beef.

The new vaxx will be linked to beef allergies.

Damn, now I'm thinking about burger, don't have the fixins.

Burger is frozen and sausage is thawed.

It's gonna be sausage. :dunno:

Forum List

Back