Bruce Jenner in fatal crash.

The RW Hate Brigade is gonna be SO disappointed when they find out that Jenner was not at fault. His was the 3rd car back. Apparently, he hit the car that hit the car that killed the woman.

Eat your hearts out.

Bruce Jenner Involved in Fatal Car Crash Passes Sobriety Test - ABC News

Wow congratulations Luddy - I know this means the world to you. Have a good one!

IOW, you were probably one of the RW nutters who jumped to conclusions and/or made stupid, ignorant remarks about the guy's sexuality.

:badgrin:

The RW Hate Brigade is gonna be SO disappointed when they find out that Jenner was not at fault. His was the 3rd car back. Apparently, he hit the car that hit the car that killed the woman.

Eat your hearts out.

Wow congratulations Luddy - I know this means the world to you. Have a good one!

IOW, you were probably one of the RW nutters who jumped to conclusions and/or made stupid, ignorant remarks about the guy's sexuality.

:badgrin:

Actually I didn't give a fuck about this.

I cut my hand badly, wrapped my right hand up in a towel and attempted to drive myself to the hospital. I know, should have called 911 or had a neighbor drive me there. I didn't. My poor driving pissed of a off- duty police officer in his personal car, whom gave chase and followed me for miles, I thought he was a mad man. He knew better, but instinct kicked in. After I got to the Hospital, and climbed out of my car, me clutching a blood drenched right hand, he knew he misread the whole thing. He chased me and could have got innocent people killed in the process. I am not only stressed by being chased, but I am also bleeding like a stuck pig. So I relate to Jenner on that basic level as a human being pursued in a motor vehicle. Shame on TMZ.

Eat your hearts out.

According to your own links, the lady in the white car initially rear ended a car in front of her. Jenner then hit her car, which means he wasn't paying attention or was tailgating. The police are now checking phone records for texts. Once she was pushed into on coming traffic by Jenner, a Humvee slammed into her and that is what killed her.

He is at least partially at fault if those links are being truthful. It is possible the Humvee may be at fault but highly unlikely, that part of the PCH has no median and traffic can be moving pretty fast. It probably just didn't have time to swerve out of the way.

I know the USMB Assclown brigade is pulling for Jenner, he is their transgender hero.

Too me this isn't about a messed up ex Olympian or Paparazzi. Something else here, about us drivers. I have only once struck another car, that jerk was a ex pat Russian that was speeding and tailgated, sped passed me, cut in front of me (with out turn signals) and then slammed on his brakes. I rammed his bumper. I got a ticket for that, and had to pay damages to both his vehicle and mine...What the hell, that is why I don't go to church anymore. If you say anything, you are a bitch, and if you don't you are a submissive wimp. American drivers and cops can be such idiots. That is also why I now have a camera in my car.

Last edited:
Paparazzi are scum.

Bruce rear ended her and she's dead. Who's to blame for this?

Jenner will have a tough time explaining this accident.

Rear-end collision - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

For purposes of insurance and policing, the driver of the car that rear-ends the other car is almost always considered to be at fault due to not leaving enough stopping distance or lack of attention.

The photos of the crash:

Bruce Jenner in Horrible Car Crash -- 1 Person Dead TMZ.com

And of course he's going to blame paparazzi. He's fucked. At least financially.

OK, I was a tad amused when I read the title of this thread, and Jenner has become a sad sad sad pathetic joke. But after reading the TMZ article, particularly how they minimize the paparazzi angle, I smell something rotten here. Did they the cause this accident? Have they no shame hounding people too the point of distraction that caused extinction the of an innocent human being? Shame on TMZ, the bastards. Scum of the earth.
What's the worse they could do? Snap photos. If you're driving a vehicle your primary focus needs to be on the road.
Really? As if a fellow driver NEEDS to be distracted by someone chasing them for god know what reason? TMZ was partially responsible for this death. And who ever on their crew chasing Jenner needs to be aware of that, or facing jail time....
This wasn't lady di. He's responsible. And lady di's driver was too.

Eat your hearts out.

If the white Lexus had badly rear-ended the car in front of it, yea, that might be the case, but that was not what happened. There was no damage to the front-end of the Lexus or very little, if you look at the photos of the crash at TMZ.com. The white car may have rear-ended someone but not enough to make a difference for the stopping ability of Jenner in his vehicle if he had been following safely.

Eat your hearts out.

If the white Lexus had badly rear-ended the car in front of it, yea, that might be the case, but that was not what happened. There was no damage to the front-end of the Lexus or very little, if you look at the photos of the crash at TMZ.com. The white car may have rear-ended someone but not enough to make a difference for the stopping ability of Jenner in his vehicle if he had been following safely.

If someone hit Bruce that would be different than if he hit someone just because he was playing run from the paparazzi. Was he hit?

Eat your hearts out.

If someone hit Bruce that would be different than if he hit someone just because he was playing run from the paparazzi. Was he hit?

I don't think so. Luddly must have thought it was a 3-car chain reaction crash like on the freeway.

Forum List

Back