Bruce Jenner in fatal crash.

Well at least we won't have to be assaulted with news and photos of this idiot transferring to a female...good riddance to mentally ill trash.

Save your celebration cuz it doesn't look like Jenner was killed.

I have seen nothing that indicates he is "mentally ill" or "trash".
Of course an Assclown wouldn't see anything wrong with a cross dressing faggot that wants to self mutilate himself. He should of been thrown in a mental institution for his own safety as well as others. Too late for that now.

Should have. Should've is a contraction for should have....not should of. Being hooked on phonics fucked you over, dummy.

Its always the RWs who know everything. Always go off half-cocked, judge before they know facts because really, RWs don't need facts.

Well at least we won't have to be assaulted with news and photos of this idiot transferring to a female...good riddance to mentally ill trash.

Of course an Assclown wouldn't see anything wrong with a cross dressing faggot that wants to self mutilate himself. He should of been thrown in a mental institution for his own safety as well as others. Too late for that now.

Should have. Should've is a contraction for should have....not should of. Being hooked on phonics fucked you over, dummy.

Well it's good to know that the most you got is a one word typo. Thankfully the Assclown Brigade is here in force to back each other up on important matters like this.

Its always the RWs who know everything. Always go off half-cocked, judge before they know facts because really, RWs don't need facts.
© Xposure/AKM-GSI/. Bruce Jenner car crash: alleged paparazzi chase led him to hit car

Bruce Jenner reportedly told police he was being chased by paparazzi when he crashed his Escalade into another car on the Pacific Coast Highway, triggering a fatal multi-vehicle accident on Saturday.

Only things in this thread that are half-cocked are you and Bruce.

Well it's good to know that the most you got is a one word typo. Thankfully the Assclown Brigade is here in force to back each other up on important matters like this.

That is not a typo. Do you know what a typo is?

Yea, us RWs are always jumping the gun. Like accusing a white man of murdering a black kid, when it turns out he isn't white and it wasn't murder. Or accusing a cop of murdering an innocent black kid, when it turns out he just robbed a liquor store, and assaulted the officer.

Yes, when autocorrect picks the wrong word :)

Yes, when autocorrect picks the wrong word :)

No. Autocorrect will not pick "should of". Nice try, though.

If its like the longest yard Bruce won't join the football team hell be one of the cheerleaders.

Blaming it on paparazzi is so lame. They didn't push his car into hers. The sick bastard should have been institutionalized when they discovered he wanted to change genders.

Bruce Jenner Involved In Fatal Car Crash DETAILS Global Grind
Apparently just happened, walked in and saw it on MSN.

I hope she's okay. I don't know if it's true....those assertions being made by witnesses, that is was her fault. We wouldn't want to see her transgender progress being interfered with. :booze:
I am pretty sure the Constitution and Obamacare both guarantee the right of imprisoned transgenders to have their surgeries completed courtesy of the taxpayers.

OK, I was a tad amused when I read the title of this thread, and Jenner has become a sad sad sad pathetic joke. But after reading the TMZ article, particularly how they minimize the paparazzi angle, I smell something rotten here. Did they the cause this accident? Have they no shame hounding people too the point of distraction that caused extinction the of an innocent human being? Shame on TMZ, the bastards. Scum of the earth.

OK, I was a tad amused when I read the title of this thread, and Jenner has become a sad sad sad pathetic joke. But after reading the TMZ article, particularly how they minimize the paparazzi angle, I smell something rotten here. Did they the cause this accident? Have they no shame hounding people too the point of distraction that caused extinction the of an innocent human being? Shame on TMZ, the bastards. Scum of the earth.
What's the worse they could do? Snap photos. If you're driving a vehicle your primary focus needs to be on the road.

Paparazzi are scum.

Bruce rear ended her and she's dead. Who's to blame for this?

Jenner will have a tough time explaining this accident.

Rear-end collision - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

For purposes of insurance and policing, the driver of the car that rear-ends the other car is almost always considered to be at fault due to not leaving enough stopping distance or lack of attention.

The photos of the crash:

Bruce Jenner in Horrible Car Crash -- 1 Person Dead TMZ.com

What's the worse they could do? Snap photos. If you're driving a vehicle your primary focus needs to be on the road.
Really? As if a fellow driver NEEDS to be distracted by someone chasing them for god know what reason? TMZ was partially responsible for this death. And who ever on their crew chasing Jenner needs to be aware of that, or facing jail time....

Forum List

Back